Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99163 times)

princeofdoom

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Preferred pronouns: he or they
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2016, 04:35:24 PM »
I have reasons for thinking that Rose Quartz wasn't actually a diamond and something else happened to Pink Diamond... but moving on.

I could definitely see Emil as a fire opal and Lalli a moonstone.
Native :usa:
Rusty (and other issues) :japan: :france:
Learning :russia:
Starting :finland:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Il n'y a que le premier pas qui coûte
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #346 on: May 16, 2016, 10:01:57 AM »
I suppose it was said much about Minnaverse and Ghibli Studio crossover. So here's Emil as Howl.

Native: :russia: Fluent: Intermediate: :france: Try to learn: :denmark: :japan:

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #347 on: May 16, 2016, 10:18:30 AM »
I suppose it was said much about Minnaverse and Ghibli Studio crossover. So here's Emil as Howl.

Ah, lovely! Now I really want to see Emil's reaction when someone swithces his haircare stuff and his hair turns ginger :D
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #348 on: May 16, 2016, 10:26:49 AM »
Olga, it suits Emil perfectly, and...

Ah, lovely! Now I really want to see Emil's reaction when someone swithces his haircare stuff and his hair turns ginger :D
I want to see that too ! :D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #349 on: May 16, 2016, 10:38:11 AM »
Helia, Mélusine, thank you so much!

I thought about his hair turning ginger and then black, too  ;) Sooner or later I can make a fan pic on this )

Survived: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::book2::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::book3::chap17::chap18::chap19:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #350 on: May 16, 2016, 01:03:02 PM »

AAAHHHH!! *screams into the distance*
This is gorgeous ;w;

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #351 on: May 16, 2016, 01:44:23 PM »

Lovely!

Olga Veresk

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #352 on: May 16, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »
AAAHHHH!! *screams into the distance*
This is gorgeous ;w;

I think I heard you  ;) Thank you!

Lovely!

Thanks a lot!  :)

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #353 on: May 16, 2016, 11:31:42 PM »
Someone must have done this before, and probably better than I did. But this one is mine.

Sigrun with a Portal Gun
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Jenny Islander

• Preferred pronouns: She, her
« Reply #354 on: May 25, 2016, 01:07:31 AM »
The Marvel Cinematic Universe, not just Thor!

JARVIS is still active, running a hermetically sealed building in either NYC or Malibu (assuming the  Rash strikes before the Malibu house gets zorched) with the help of a platoon of robots and flying suits and a clowder of cats.  Actually there could be two Jarvii, I suppose, automatically separated from the network when communications went down and each unaware that the other survives.  Powered by ARC reactors, they defend little colonies of immune people who are farming Central Park and Malibu Legacy Park.  Eventually the ARC reactors will run down; the Jarvii plan to leave the two colonies with self-perpetuating technological bases by the time that happens.  At the very minimum, they're going to need guns they can repair themselves. 

Maybe one of the characters from the movies turned out to be immune.  Orrrrrr maybe not.
Working on the...coding...thing...

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #355 on: May 25, 2016, 04:10:50 AM »
The Marvel Cinematic Universe, not just Thor!

JARVIS is still active, running a hermetically sealed building in either NYC or Malibu (assuming the  Rash strikes before the Malibu house gets zorched) with the help of a platoon of robots and flying suits and a clowder of cats.  Actually there could be two Jarvii, I suppose, automatically separated from the network when communications went down and each unaware that the other survives.  Powered by ARC reactors, they defend little colonies of immune people who are farming Central Park and Malibu Legacy Park.  Eventually the ARC reactors will run down; the Jarvii plan to leave the two colonies with self-perpetuating technological bases by the time that happens.  At the very minimum, they're going to need guns they can repair themselves. 

Maybe one of the characters from the movies turned out to be immune.  Orrrrrr maybe not.

Let's say Pepper wasn't.....
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Jenny Islander

« Reply #356 on: May 26, 2016, 05:44:14 PM »
Then Tony would work/drink himself to death, probably wisecracking the whole time.

But imagine that Tony, who's definitely all about the security measures, can hermetically seal and sterilize a building the size of a skyscraper and then ventilate it only through super duper filters, plus he can fabricate pretty much anything in his awesome workshop if he has raw materials and power.  Imagine the non-immune people who live their lives in that building as they try to find a cure or a vaccine. 

Or, the Marvel Universe being what it is, a counterspell.

ETA: OK.  *cracks knuckles* Here we go.

CAPTAIN AMERICA is immune: He fights the good fight on the front line against trolls and beasts (zombies and monsters, they would probably call them), protecting a little colony of survivors in the ruins of New York City, probably in an area where the subways and so forth would have flooded within days of total social breakdown to prevent (as many) attacks from below.  (If the pumps ever stopped, parts of NYC would have about two feet of airspace in the subway tunnels within days.)

IRON MAN is immune: Pretty much as above, except with a hermetically sealed building and a kickin' science lab.  And JARVIS.

HULK is immune: Banner welcomes the rage because he doesn't have to see the horrors around him.  As Hulk has more and more time on the outside, so to speak, he gains increasing control over himself.  Nevertheless, Banner keeps waking up in unfamiliar places and has resigned himself to this.  They live alone, because the other survivors are afraid of them, but they keep the big baddies away from the survivors' homes wherever they happen to be.

FALCON is immune: He stays aloft with the birds for as long as his wings hold out, protecting a colony at the top of a skyscraper while scouting ways out of the city, hopefully to an island they can burn off and recolonize.

SPIDER-MAN is immune: About the same, but with a young scared kid in the costume.  Also people tend to freak out when they see him shoot webbing, because goo monsters.

BLACK WIDOW is immune: A deadly shot, she stockpiles firearms and charms her way into the survivor colony with the most level-headed types unless they're total scumbags, in which case she shoots them and takes over.  She trains a generation of fierce little girls to protect their families.  One shot, one kill.

WINTER SOLDIER is immune: About the same, but with more blackouts.

HAWKEYE  is immune: The same again, but he raises an entire village of archers whose deadly hand-made longbows hold their land safe.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:44:16 PM by Jenny Islander »

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #357 on: May 30, 2016, 09:30:04 PM »
Then Tony would work/drink himself to death, probably wisecracking the whole time.

But imagine that Tony, who's definitely all about the security measures, can hermetically seal and sterilize a building the size of a skyscraper and then ventilate it only through super duper filters, plus he can fabricate pretty much anything in his awesome workshop if he has raw materials and power.  Imagine the non-immune people who live their lives in that building as they try to find a cure or a vaccine. 

Or, the Marvel Universe being what it is, a counterspell.

ETA: OK.  *cracks knuckles* Here we go.

CAPTAIN AMERICA is immune: He fights the good fight on the front line against trolls and beasts (zombies and monsters, they would probably call them), protecting a little colony of survivors in the ruins of New York City, probably in an area where the subways and so forth would have flooded within days of total social breakdown to prevent (as many) attacks from below.  (If the pumps ever stopped, parts of NYC would have about two feet of airspace in the subway tunnels within days.)

IRON MAN is immune: Pretty much as above, except with a hermetically sealed building and a kickin' science lab.  And JARVIS.

HULK is immune: Banner welcomes the rage because he doesn't have to see the horrors around him.  As Hulk has more and more time on the outside, so to speak, he gains increasing control over himself.  Nevertheless, Banner keeps waking up in unfamiliar places and has resigned himself to this.  They live alone, because the other survivors are afraid of them, but they keep the big baddies away from the survivors' homes wherever they happen to be.

FALCON is immune: He stays aloft with the birds for as long as his wings hold out, protecting a colony at the top of a skyscraper while scouting ways out of the city, hopefully to an island they can burn off and recolonize.

SPIDER-MAN is immune: About the same, but with a young scared kid in the costume.  Also people tend to freak out when they see him shoot webbing, because goo monsters.

BLACK WIDOW is immune: A deadly shot, she stockpiles firearms and charms her way into the survivor colony with the most level-headed types unless they're total scumbags, in which case she shoots them and takes over.  She trains a generation of fierce little girls to protect their families.  One shot, one kill.

WINTER SOLDIER is immune: About the same, but with more blackouts.

HAWKEYE  is immune: The same again, but he raises an entire village of archers whose deadly hand-made longbows hold their land safe.

*jumps on board*

Fury? Not immune, but still has his Helicarrier and all the firepower that implies. Very annoyed at the entire situation.

Ant-Man? Immune, also absolutely terrifying due to the explosion of the insect population due to the number of...food sources...and the sheer amount of bugs he can control. Think army ants.

War Machine? Probably with Fury. Equally annoyed.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Jenny Islander

« Reply #358 on: June 01, 2016, 12:56:29 AM »
I just realized that depending on which version of canon you accept, Steve Rogers can't get sick.  Other recipients of something close enough to the Super Soldier Formula to make little difference are Isaiah Bradley (mentally and physically disabled by old age and side effects of an imperfect process), his son Josiah al hajj Saddiq of New York City, Clinton McIntyre (an AIM dupe, now self-liberated; location unknown), Brian Falsworth of the UK, and King T'Challa of Wakanda.

Meanwhile, Bruce Banner, according to his latest backstory, can't even die from a direct pistol shot to the head.  Whether his super-recuperative power extends to germs, I have no idea, but if it does, that probably means that anybody who underwent the same process, or got a blood transfusion from Bruce, is also immune.  I'm not going to get lost in the thornbushes of the Hulk storyline, so I'm just going by memory here: his cousin Jennifer, a New York attorney; Dr. Leonard Skivorski, Jr., a psychiatrist from Oklahoma; and assorted bad guys who look really, really weird and have personality disorders that probably would keep them up their own butts even after the world fell apart.

And of course, JARVIS can't get sick.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #359 on: June 01, 2016, 02:41:24 PM »
Meanwhile, Bruce Banner, according to his latest backstory, can't even die from a direct pistol shot to the head.  Whether his super-recuperative power extends to germs, I have no idea, but if it does, that probably means that anybody who underwent the same process, or got a blood transfusion from

Just as well. Can you imagine a Hulk-troll?
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy: