Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 99187 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #300 on: April 07, 2016, 07:58:42 PM »
I had to doodle this, sorry.

Ahahaha, oh my gosh, this is amazing! Reynir and Emil look so concerned, and I like how Tuuri's raising her hand to ask a question. (And of course Lalli is sleeping through class, hehe.)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #301 on: April 07, 2016, 08:07:14 PM »

Oh, my heart! *immediately swoons*

And I was making up even more headcanons on this while I was walking back from work (see, this is what I do when I don't have a book/can't read a book/don't feel like reading a book). So after the Second War, Headmistress McGonagall kept looking for a new DADA teacher, but ever since Voldemort cursed the job they'd already gone through pretty much everyone who'd even think about taking it, so they had a short run of a few mediocre teachers who hadn't lasted more than a few years each.

Then, out of absolutely nowhere, in walks this Norwegian exchange student who'd graduated a few years back, says she's gotten bored trying to work with the giants and that she wants the job. McGonagall has a long memory, and she remembers being extremely exasperated with her throughout pretty much her entire time at Hogwarts - she flunked Potions, didn't even try to hide the fact that she was skipping History of Magic, and spent pretty much the entirety of every class that wasn't Defense or Care of Magical Creatures mostly just goofing off. But McGonagall also has a secret soft spot for her that she is never, ever going to tell anyone about, because she could tell this Eide girl was an innately talented witch (if only she'd put in a bit of effort!), and the number of Quidditch matches she helped win during her time on the team, even more after she'd made Gryffindor Captain, certainly didn't hurt. Plus she's the protege of a famous Norwegian wizard who helped them out a lot in both the first and the second war against Voldemort, her parents are both extremely talented Norwegian Aurors (or whatever it is they call them over there), and she's been personally dealing with giants for the past few years; she certainly isn't lacking in hands-on experience.

So, McGonagall figures that at the very least it can't hurt to give her a shot, the last few teachers they've had certainly haven't been prize material and they can't afford to be choosy, and Sigrun just. effortlessly blows through everything they throw at her and keeps asking when the warm-up is going to be over so she can get started on the fun stuff. Finally McGonagall just gives an exasperated sigh and hires her on the spot - but only after making her promise that all of her students are going to come out of her class alive, thank you, and with no permanent injuries.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:34:45 PM by Lazy8 »
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #302 on: April 07, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »
The Chuck Norris Sigrun jokes practically write themselves.
The DADA curse lasted less than a year after Sigrun became professor.
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #303 on: April 07, 2016, 09:04:20 PM »
The Chuck Norris Sigrun jokes practically write themselves.
The DADA curse lasted less than a year after Sigrun became professor.

I mean, I kind of assumed that the one-year curse ended when Voldemort died for realsies. Problem is, everyone qualified (and more than a few not qualified) had already tried to take it before the curse was broken, and fallen victim to said curse.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #304 on: April 07, 2016, 09:13:41 PM »
Helia, that is just spot on!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #305 on: April 07, 2016, 09:30:53 PM »

This is just down right, magical. No pun intended :p

I'm trying to think of some neat head canons of potions professor Mikkel ! I think he'd be a mildly strict teacher (protocol protocol protocol) but only because he's concerned about his students safety, he doesn't want to see his students especially the younger ones get hurt in potion making mishaps and sees it as his duty of being a proper motions master.

Reynir's always bothering him wanting to help out before and after class which Mikkel isn't too keen on after how many bottles Reynir's dropped and broken. Reynir might be pestering potions master Mikkel, but that's only because Reynir hasn't figured out that divination is actually his strong suit.

I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

IKEA

« Reply #306 on: April 07, 2016, 10:33:28 PM »
Greek gods: Sigrun as Athena Mikkel as Zeus, Reynir as Eros (Cupid), Tuuri as a female Hephaestus, Lalli as...hmm, maybe Artemis, and Emil as Ares.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2016, 12:10:16 AM »
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2016, 12:22:07 AM »
That is the most best crossover I have ever seen, Helia!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2016, 10:44:44 PM »
Think I worked out the basis for an SSSS/Worm crossover (warning, moderate Worm spoilers below:

Spoiler: the premise • show
To put it simply, Nilbog won. After the botched attempt to stop his overtaking of Ellisburg, he became aggressive and began producing more and more creatures. The Protectorate killed him, but he had already overtaken most of North America by then. It got worse- a botched attempt at destroying the creatures already extant by Panacea instead mutated them into the trolls we all know and love, complete with infectious viral replication. Cut to the wonderful conditions of SSSS, with the caveat that literally everyone left, due to the massive trauma has triggered or has the potential to trigger. The Nordic nations are significantly more international in character, due to the influx of refugees just before everything got really bad. The Endbringers are non-existent, since Eidolon got killed early on, so it's not completely hopeless. And due to the fact that a very large portion of the population has powers that would make canon!SSSS mages green with envy, there's quite a bit more land to the Known World.

Enter our crew, this time sent out into the Silent World to search for possible surviving enclaves. Their powers are shown below:
Sigrun- A Breaker type with temporary invulnerability based on her adrenaline levels.
Mikkel- Human, and, by extension, the Only Sane Man.
Emil- Mid-level Blaster, pyrokinetic type.
Lalli- Mid-level Thinker, with a couple points in Stranger.
Tuuri- High-level Tinker, with a specialty in maintaining gear made by other Tinkers.
Reynir- Recently triggered, medium-high Breaker with protective abilities.

(Note: I assume Cauldron left this reality ASAP, but not sure how to explain why Scion and Eden would not be much of a factor. Consider these conditions optimal for conflict generation? I dunno.)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 10:59:24 PM by Ragnarok »
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »
(By the way, I'm never going to touch Harry Potter fandom ever again, so if anyone happens to actually feel like writing this, you have blanket permission to use any HP crossover ideas that I have posted.)

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #311 on: April 09, 2016, 11:50:28 AM »
(By the way, I'm never going to touch Harry Potter fandom ever again, so if anyone happens to actually feel like writing this, you have blanket permission to use any HP crossover ideas that I have posted.)

Ahhhh hmmmm I thought about it ? It's been so long since I've done creative writing for pleasure and not for school I'm worried how well it would turn out D: then again it's been exactly 10 years since the last time I wrote an HP fanfic, I think it'll at least be better than what little 13 year old baby me had to write  :P

I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #312 on: April 09, 2016, 01:24:23 PM »
Also Helia, I keep getting the urge to color that doodle that you posted. May I?

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #313 on: April 09, 2016, 05:44:55 PM »
Also Helia, I keep getting the urge to color that doodle that you posted. May I?

Sure, go ahead, it would be an honour. It was your idea that made me do this (instead of sleeping) anyway :)
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2016, 12:54:49 AM »
So...I was hanging out in one of Jureeya's streams the other day and someone called Reynir a girl scout (I honestly don't remember why) and I made a joke about drawing him as a Lumberjane (which is a really great comic series, you should read it!)
Anyway...it's not a joke anymore, I actually drew it:

Tuuri sneaked in there too, sneaky weasel-bunny. ;)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: