Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 98511 times)

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2014, 02:30:06 PM »
Lalli meeting the Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography* while in dreamland. I wish I could draw that!

*AKA Rincewind. He is lost, of course. Luckily the Luggage can swim.

FrogEater

• Ranger
  • Pessimists experience only good surprises
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 10:34:12 AM »
SnowWhite and the seven Dwarves.
With Sigrun as the most best SnowWhite ever !

(just kidding, please don't shoot !)
:france: fluent, :uk: decent, :germany: war gut, :italy: tourist knowledge

tedlar

• you're old when you start to choose your battles
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 10:43:21 AM »
:uk: / :france:

BabaYaga

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 03:10:00 PM »
Since there was talk about it on the last few pages, I'd like an Avatar crossover, because it's always fun to try and guess who would get what type of bending. So, my suggestions:

Lalli: the Avatar, since the comment section already concluded that he entered the Avatar state when he was dragged under water, what with the glowing eyes and all. Plus, he's also a kind of bridge between mortals and spirits. (I'm guessing his starting bending could be Waterbending, but this is mostly because of his color scheme)

Braidy: Airbender. His personality (as it seems for now) fits, he has a connection with the "spirit world", and just look at him jumping across that lake light as a feather.

Tuuri: Metalbending! What better ability for an engineer to have? A practical and grounded form of bending would suit her nicely, and I guess it would help with her repairs and driving.

Emil: Need I say more? Firebender. It would probably be a dream come true if he had the ability to shoot flame bolts out of the palm of his hands. Just imagine all the things he could destroy! Also, he's in the military and values his status and self-image over all else *khm*HONOR*khm*

Mikkel: I couldn't make up my mind. My first guess would be Earthbender, but his role as the group healer and his versatility make him a viable Waterbender, too. Changing his jobs and roles would fit the whole "water is the element of change" deal.

Sigrun: A badass normal non-bender that makes up for her lack of bending with her pure awesomeness, combat prowess and foolish heroics.

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2014, 11:48:14 AM »
Great choice! And Sigrun does have some resemblance to Sokka regarding combat prowess and foolish heroics, I guess ;)
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

FrogEater

• Ranger
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2014, 07:14:45 PM »
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach (from Girl Genius) competing with Emil for the most best awesome hair. And spark Tuuri upgrading the cattank like a coffee machine (perhaps my favourite chapter of GG).

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2014, 07:30:05 PM »
Has anyone thought about Doctor Who crossover?
...nah, that would probably be:
  • Doctor arrives
  • uses sonic screwdriver
  • finds the crew
  • uses sonic screwdriver
  • charms Tuuri (optional)
  • finds (or is found by) trolls
  • uses sonic screwdriver
  • Doctor's pretty female companion charms someone (optional)
  • Doctor complains about soldiers' way of solving problems ("kill it" by Sigrun, "kill it with fire" by Emil)
  • Doctor does it in his own way ( = uses sonic screwdriver/talking skills)
  • the world is saved
  • Doctor leaves, Tuuri is upset (optional)
And everything takes slightly longer than 40 minutes.
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

FrogEater

• Ranger
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2014, 07:52:27 PM »
Great. Just great !!!

Oskutin

• Scout
  • Half man, half machine
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2014, 09:03:12 PM »
Here's some games to mix this with.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series.
The team would be looking for artifacts in Chernobyl area.
Guess who managed to make it to the center of the zone?

Metro series.
Hiding and living post acopalyptic metro (maybe Helsinki/Stockholm/Oslo/Copenhagen metros instead of Moscow one).
But otherwise not so good to mix with.

Deus ex.
Sunglasses at night... Fits for Lalli. Plus his silent and deadly, aka perfect spy.

INCEPTION would be great too.
Or
LOTR.

Or even.
Game of Thrones.
We would have characters such as Emil Lannister, Sigrund Tully, Lalli Targaryen, etc...

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:10:40 PM by Oskutin »

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2014, 09:15:29 PM »
Or even.
Game of Thrones.
We would have characters such as Emil Lannister, Sigrund Tully, Lalli Targaryen, etc...

Game of Trolls. When you play it, you kill or you die.
Hey, Sigrun's got violet eyes, I bet she'd have some Targaryen blood in her viens.
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

Straycat

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 03:50:46 AM »
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach (from Girl Genius) competing with Emil for the most best awesome hair. And spark Tuuri upgrading the cattank like a coffee machine (perhaps my favourite chapter of GG).

Oooh, and Sigrun and Martellus competing for Biggest Badass.

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 08:19:27 AM »
How about Supernatural? Becuse Lalli would make a perfect angel. Tuuri and Emil as a hunter duo, Sigrun as a more experienced hunter that they turn to when they need backup (but only when they absolutely have to, because hunting with her tends to end up a bit more exciting than planned). And Mikkel can be their Bobby Singer who laments that he has to work with such idjits.

BabaYaga

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2014, 11:36:35 AM »
How about Supernatural? Becuse Lalli would make a perfect angel. Tuuri and Emil as a hunter duo, Sigrun as a more experienced hunter that they turn to when they need backup (but only when they absolutely have to, because hunting with her tends to end up a bit more exciting than planned). And Mikkel can be their Bobby Singer who laments that he has to work with such idjits.

A thousand times YES!

I agree with all of it - especially Mikkel and Lalli. He could totally pass as an angel, he has everything - the quiet asocial behavior, the lost, thoughtful gaze, awesome shiny magical powers, misunderstanding jokes...

As for Emil and Tuuri the hunter duo, now I really want to see them go off on a mission all by themselves - I think they'd have a very fun dynamic if they had to depend only on one another. Also, Tuuri has the whole sweet and kind bookworm thing going on just like Sam, and Emil is a cocky pretty boy kind of like Dean (also, fangirl shipping and subtext with Lalli the angel fits right in here somewhere  ;) ).

And I don't know why, but I could also see Sigrun as a friendly but mischievous demon, like Crowley on a good day when he's helping the Winchesters. Could be Abbadon's better tempered, more reckless sister?

FrogEater

• Ranger
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2014, 05:52:02 AM »
Oooh, and Sigrun and Martellus competing for Biggest Badass.
Aaaand... the Most Best Machiavellian Trophy highly disputed between Trond and the Baron  ;D

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2014, 05:02:47 PM »
And I don't know why, but I could also see Sigrun as a friendly but mischievous demon, like Crowley on a good day when he's helping the Winchesters. Could be Abbadon's better tempered, more reckless sister?

Pssst http://ssssforum.pcriot.com/index.php?topic=35.msg11662#msg11662