Author Topic: Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat  (Read 392193 times)

thorny

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Preferred pronouns: either female or gender-neutral
Re: Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat
« Reply #3615 on: June 09, 2020, 10:14:38 AM »
Hope Lalli's not going to go back for it!

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
« Reply #3616 on: June 09, 2020, 12:29:02 PM »
I'm kinda wondering if it'll show up in his dream place, since he is dreaming about it now, apparently.
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

LilG

« Reply #3617 on: June 09, 2020, 01:05:21 PM »
I'm kinda wondering if it'll show up in his dream place, since he is dreaming about it now, apparently.

What if someone shows up with the cube in the dream space?
What if someone (who is 10 20 ft tall and has a gaping maw of teeth) shows up with the cube in the physical world? Now that would spell bad news for the team. Even worse so if it comes with the cube already solved, ‘cuz that would mean that it’s smart, like... SUPER SMART. And no one likes a smart troll, especially one that can strategize better than you can (and unfortunately, our crew only sports one braincell, so “two heads are better than one” can’t really apply here)!
Native :romania:
Fluent :uk:
Sucks at :france:

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #3618 on: June 09, 2020, 01:18:33 PM »
What if someone shows up with the cube in the dream space?
What if ... the cube isn't immune and, once infected, starts to follow his master Lalli on its own? >:D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

thegreyarea

• Skald
  • Proud Guardian of Cabo Ruivo Seaport (Lisbon)
« Reply #3619 on: June 09, 2020, 01:49:02 PM »
What if ... the cube isn't immune and, once infected, starts to follow his master Lalli on its own? >:D

Something like this? :D
Spoiler: show
Chapter break survivor: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:
Languages: :pt: :br: Capable: :gb: Can read and survive: :es: Knows a bit: :fr: :it:

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

muidole

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #3620 on: June 09, 2020, 02:44:27 PM »
Something like this? :D
Spoiler: show

Then the question would be: How big would the cube grow to be?? Would it be following Lalli around at the size of an action figure or would it be human sized? Or would it be towering over everyone like a giant?  O_O  (Keeping them out of harms way perhaps?)
:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3621 on: June 10, 2020, 09:21:28 PM »
Then the question would be: How big would the cube grow to be?? Would it be following Lalli around at the size of an action figure or would it be human sized? Or would it be towering over everyone like a giant?  O_O  (Keeping them out of harms way perhaps?)
I for one welcome our cube overlords
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

thorny

« Reply #3622 on: June 10, 2020, 11:32:22 PM »

Oh, dear.

LilG

« Reply #3623 on: June 11, 2020, 04:31:55 AM »
Didn’t Lalli also have a no backtracking policy like Sigrun? I feel like this would be a general yet important thing scouts would be taught, especially going further back so much just to get a toy back and risking his safety alongside his friends’.
I dunno, it just feels a bit... ooc, like he should know better than to do that?

Granted, I think he’s about to realize next page what a stupid decision THAT was, but I still feel like he shouldn't have done that in the first place...

LilG

« Reply #3624 on: June 12, 2020, 05:03:57 AM »
Surma didn’t solve the cube, so it isn’t highly intelligent... maybe, though it might just have not bothered with the cube (or couldn’t solve it due to massive claws) and it is instead watching our stick-y boi from the shadows while he’s distracted with his lil’ toy, which is still quite intelligent if you ask me.

Either that or it’s staring at Lalli, as Lalli is staring back at it, not bothering to hide, cuz’ it’s so damn CHONKY!

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3625 on: June 14, 2020, 06:49:11 PM »
Surma didn’t solve the cube, so it isn’t highly intelligent... maybe, though it might just have not bothered with the cube (or couldn’t solve it due to massive claws) and it is instead watching our stick-y boi from the shadows while he’s distracted with his lil’ toy, which is still quite intelligent if you ask me.

Either that or it’s staring at Lalli, as Lalli is staring back at it, not bothering to hide, cuz’ it’s so damn CHONKY!
What if Surma didn't solve the cube because Surma IS the cube *dramatic music*
Butter good.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #3626 on: June 14, 2020, 10:07:14 PM »
What if Surma didn't solve the cube because Surma IS the cube *dramatic music*

Ooorrr, *change key* Surma is Ernő Rubik himself dun dun dunnnn - enraged over the flagrant tossing aside of an unsolved one of his puzzles.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

thorny

« Reply #3627 on: June 18, 2020, 10:53:34 PM »
Somebody pick up Kitty! her legs are short and cats are sprinters, not distance runners.

-- looks like a good thing he went back for the cube, though. A nice leisurely breakfast followed by a slow walk might have been a really bad idea.

LilG

« Reply #3628 on: June 24, 2020, 07:53:13 AM »
Did Minna ever state that there would be another major character death in adv 2 or 3 in one of her streams, comments, etc.?
I saw someone in a relatively recent (as in around one year old) 4chan /co/ thread say that Minna confirmed this at some point.

Now, I know 4chan isn’t the most reliable place for “canon” or “word of god” information (far from it actually, in fact it’s mostly just s***posting), but I was wondering if this is actually something stated by her and I would like to hear from the more reliable source (aka the forum) about this. If anybody knows that she did in fact say this, could you also provide a link to the source (and a time stamp if it’s a stream)?

LilG

« Reply #3629 on: June 24, 2020, 07:55:03 AM »
Huh, the forum automatically censors some swear words, never realized that.