Author Topic: Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat  (Read 392320 times)

Silent

• I don't know how I'm still sane
Re: Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat
« Reply #2055 on: January 27, 2017, 11:20:14 AM »
Whelp I'm just going to plop this here before vanishing again to the shadows, but Lalli never really seem to like kitty when she first comes up to until now and I think it' he just kind of broke a little inside and needed some comfort. he may not have liked kitty before but i think they're going to grow closer over the continuation of this comic, as well as his relationship with Emil(if not a little bit slower) with the current traumatic event and such.

Silent

« Reply #2056 on: January 27, 2017, 02:37:59 PM »
Oh, and just a thought but, do you think Kitty would look like Reynir is she were human?

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2057 on: January 27, 2017, 03:42:22 PM »
Oh, and just a thought but, do you think Kitty would look like Reynir is she were human?

I think Kitty would look kinda like a cross between Reynir and Tuuri (I don't want to say "their child", since their genes could combine in various ways, not all of them Kitty-like). She's obviously got a lot of fur, but I think she's also a bit chubby under it. Would definitely have a round face rather than an angular one.

Several people have drawn human versions of Kitty if you want to see other ideas! Not sure how easy it is to comb through the art thread or tumblr for them, though.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2058 on: January 27, 2017, 06:35:17 PM »

Ohh, somebody (Gwenno?  Johannabelle? John Candlebury? Olga Veresk?  dammit, must delve...) drew a version of her as a human and it was the best!  It was only around October-November last year, so stay tuned while I do a delve.  (But don't hold your breath, I'll be longer than that, okay?)
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Silent

« Reply #2059 on: January 27, 2017, 07:07:25 PM »
Ohh, somebody (Gwenno?  Johannabelle? John Candlebury? Olga Veresk?  dammit, must delve...) drew a version of her as a human and it was the best!  It was only around October-November last year, so stay tuned while I do a delve.  (But don't hold your breath, I'll be longer than that, okay?)

That's perfectly fine, I might do my own version as well.

Anna

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • A majestic circle cat
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #2060 on: January 27, 2017, 08:12:38 PM »
I remember shaeira did something like that about a year ago, don't know if she(?) ever posted it on here but I managed to find it on her tumblr: http://shaeiira.tumblr.com/post/139675687634/kittens-xd-maybe-something-happyish-because
:chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:
:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
:book2::book3::book4:

And remember what peace there may be in silence.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2061 on: January 29, 2017, 05:46:30 AM »
I remember shaeira did something like that about a year ago, don't know if she(?) ever posted it on here but I managed to find it on her tumblr: http://shaeiira.tumblr.com/post/139675687634/kittens-xd-maybe-something-happyish-because

It wasn't this one, but I do appreciate you digging that up, because it's also very lovely!  I've just spent the last hour trying to find the one I meant.  It was a picture of Kitty as a cute petite redhead, in uniform I believe, but featuring orange highlights.  Nearly midnight, must go to bed, but the hunt will continue.

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #2062 on: January 29, 2017, 07:21:07 AM »
It wasn't this one, but I do appreciate you digging that up, because it's also very lovely!  I've just spent the last hour trying to find the one I meant.  It was a picture of Kitty as a cute petite redhead, in uniform I believe, but featuring orange highlights.  Nearly midnight, must go to bed, but the hunt will continue.
I found something--check the spoilered images to see if one of those fits.

Silent

« Reply #2063 on: January 29, 2017, 03:49:23 PM »
I found something--check the spoilered images to see if one of those fits.

Thanks! these were awesome.

Sc0ut

• Tumblr

Silent

« Reply #2065 on: January 29, 2017, 05:19:38 PM »

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #2066 on: January 30, 2017, 03:08:22 AM »
Bad feelings I had about the tank when that troll broke through the floor are rushing back...
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2067 on: January 30, 2017, 03:45:27 AM »
There's also this one by Star https://starfally.tumblr.com/post/138903704227/i-got-the-idea-for-this-with-shaeiira-tweeting-a :)

That's the one!  That's the one I was trying to find.  Thank you so much Sc0ut!

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #2068 on: January 31, 2017, 07:33:40 AM »
Predictions for next page: they have to explain to the guy who thinks Onni got hit by lightning how they ran out of paper and the stowaway got carpal tunnel syndrome within the last two hours.
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #2069 on: January 31, 2017, 08:50:21 AM »
Predictions for next page: they have to explain to the guy who thinks Onni got hit by lightning how they ran out of paper and the stowaway got carpal tunnel syndrome within the last two hours.

Lalli is trying to convince Reynir to do his homework for him.
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy: