Author Topic: Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat  (Read 392235 times)

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: He/him
Re: Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat
« Reply #1770 on: November 16, 2016, 09:00:24 AM »
Aww yeah it's siege boss time.
:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15:

Native: :usa:
Tolerable: :germany:
Still Learning: :italy:
n00b at: :russia: :norway: :japan:

urbicande

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #1771 on: November 16, 2016, 09:32:52 AM »
/I spent whole day to read article about Apollo-13 in Wikipedia/  /Forum Educational/

This is showing my age.  In 1970 I was in...err...second grade, I think, since I was 8. I remember writing a current events report about it at the time!
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Basse

• Scout
  • I don't know what I'm doing!
« Reply #1772 on: November 16, 2016, 09:37:54 AM »
Aww yeah it's siege boss time.
Helms deep style, we're just waiting for the rain now.
Native: :sweden:
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:
:book3:

VibratingText

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: He/him
« Reply #1773 on: November 16, 2016, 09:58:25 AM »
/I spent whole day to read article about Apollo-13 in Wikipedia/  /Forum Educational/

There's an absolutely fantastic movie on it by Ron Howard, if the article didn't say that (It probably did).
:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15:

Native: :usa:
Tolerable: :germany:
Still Learning: :italy:
n00b at: :russia: :norway: :japan:

heiteru

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: really don't care. you can use whatever you like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1774 on: November 16, 2016, 10:37:43 AM »
This is showing my age.  In 1970 I was in...err...second grade, I think, since I was 8. I remember writing a current events report about it at the time!
my mom was 7 and my father was 8 in 1970, sooo considering the fact that I was rather late child - it's not surprising that I don't know much about all this space race :'D i always know about "Houston, we've had a problem", but nothing more... and yes, I am ashamed for it з:

There's an absolutely fantastic movie on it by Ron Howard, if the article didn't say that (It probably did).
yes, I heard about this movie, but I have never been able to see it entirely >:C !
native : :russia:
mistakes can't stop me: :uk: / :usa:
one day~ : :iceland: , :finland:

chapter joined : :chap5:
chapter break survivor: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

ROBIN, THANKS FOR THE AVATAR, YOU'RE THE BEST, LOVE YOU <3

thorny

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Preferred pronouns: either female or gender-neutral
« Reply #1775 on: November 16, 2016, 11:46:41 AM »

my mom was 7 and my father was 8 in 1970, sooo considering the fact that I was rather late child - it's not surprising that I don't know much about all this space race

I was 18 and in college orientation during the first moon landing in 1969. They had an oversize TV screen set up for us to watch it on.

I expect a lot of us thought there'd have been a base there for many years by now.

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #1776 on: November 16, 2016, 03:14:03 PM »
And so Sigrun casually decides to make a stand in an open area against a horde of monster.

Well this can only end well.
Language: :france::uk:
Some notions: :vaticancity: :greece:
A nostalgia for utopia...

Doldrum

• Tumblr
« Reply #1777 on: November 16, 2016, 04:54:55 PM »
And so Sigrun casually decides to make a stand in an open area against a horde of monster.

Well this can only end well.
On one hand i want everything to be fine on the other i want everything to go wrong.

thorny

• Preferred pronouns: either female or gender-neutral
« Reply #1778 on: November 16, 2016, 05:54:30 PM »
I'm not sure what choice they have, it being now, as Lalli said some time ago, too late to leave the Silent World when he thought they should have.

It doesn't seem that the cattank can outrun the horde; and, if they get caught while trying to do so, there'd be no chance to choose ground at that point.

And I don't know that Sigrun's being casual. Some people go dead calm in an emergency -- and in her line of work that would be a useful trait.

Basse

• Scout
« Reply #1779 on: November 16, 2016, 07:20:15 PM »
Well Sigrun did make it clear about her decision, she's sure that they cannot outrun them and if there would be a fight in the forest then every tree would become a obstacle for their bullets and lower their combat efficiency.
:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #1780 on: November 16, 2016, 07:53:52 PM »
I was being irreverent but I will say that this does not bode well as I am pretty sure only Sigrun and Lalli in this group can shoot well at all.

Basse

• Scout
« Reply #1781 on: November 16, 2016, 08:08:40 PM »
I was being irreverent but I will say that this does not bode well as I am pretty sure only Sigrun and Lalli in this group can shoot well at all.
Ah yes, well that's why Emil has the flamethrower, no need for details such as 'aim' with that and Mikkel...well Mikkel is a danger by himself for any unsuspicious victim one way or another, no need for him to have a gun.
Mikkel was a joke

Vafhudr

• Ranger
« Reply #1782 on: November 16, 2016, 08:16:30 PM »
Well you do have a point.

This situation calls... for A RING OF FIRE.

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #1783 on: November 16, 2016, 11:57:47 PM »
Mikkel appears to be clutching the stakes they set up around the camp each night. I've always figured they're some kind of sensors (troll trips on the wire, sets off an alarm) but maybe they have a defensive purpose - say a mini electric fence powered by the Cat Tank's batteries? And maybe in a situation like this they can crank the power way up and start frying trolls!

ELECTRIC RING OF FIRE.
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1784 on: November 17, 2016, 02:45:05 AM »

You're being unfair. Emil is very good at shooting, he's just not very good at hitting ;)
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.