Author Topic: Self-Inserts and OCs  (Read 841979 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: Self-Inserts
« Reply #1665 on: May 28, 2015, 07:20:51 PM »
I drew only people's sonas of people who drew mine. is ok. I wouldn't have remmember eather if i wouldn't have chek before :P
so you own me nothing ;)
Ahh okay!! I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't started an art trade and forgotten entirely @_@ I'm... I'm rather good at forgetting things, I must say
YEET

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1666 on: May 28, 2015, 07:22:27 PM »
Asdfghasdfs you make me look so confident and cool~
And you totally got it right! You even got the zipped-up-collar part that I always seem to end up drawing (you made it look better that I did too)
And the unamused look on Jabbers's face--perfect!
Omg I know what you mean about guns. Their right up there with drawing flamethrowers for me--but yours looks pretty impressive :)

Thank you both so much! I'm gonna add these to the folder I have in my new flashdrive along with Curry's--I wanna make sure I save every bit of art depicting my insert--an somehow typing that out made me feel like a dragon hoarding treasure
Now I'm babbling because I'm so happy with everyone's trades so I'm gonna stop and try to finish the one for Curry

Thanks again, you three! TT wTT

I'm so glad you liked it! :D
I think we are all dragons in this forum, because I have a folder to save SSSS fanart that I like and other stuff (lots of Dood Leordies), so... Maybe it is the dragon sickness??

[cute art]

I'll just repeat everyone else: it's so cuute! Specially chibi-Laufey! Now she can participate in the cute trolls rap battles for the Supreme Crown of Adorableness.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

koalalou

• Scout
  • Attention Dazzling Heywhat'sthat Dysfunction
« Reply #1667 on: May 28, 2015, 07:23:20 PM »
Ahh okay!! I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't started an art trade and forgotten entirely @_@ I'm... I'm rather good at forgetting things, I must say

Story of my life
We should be forgetful dragons together xD

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1668 on: May 28, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »
And I don't know if we are that similar in real life, but our SSSS-sonas really look alike.

Lol, I wonder. They do look a lot alike xD Long lost twins.

Tabea and Daéa, if you make a story about your self-inserts really being long lost twins that would be kind of amazing and kind of hilarious

"Who are you and why do you look like me?"
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

koalalou

• Scout
« Reply #1669 on: May 28, 2015, 08:21:09 PM »

omg I kept erasing things and you can totally tell
sorry about how messy it is, Curry--but I have finally finished! ;D
I totally wanted to have you holding two flamethrowers...but I could't seem to get the second one right so I had to go to plan B before the eraser-marks got even darker TT vTT
the eraser marks under the flames lend a fairly nice effect, though...

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

tabeabd

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • I need coffee
« Reply #1670 on: May 28, 2015, 09:57:48 PM »

OMG. I was feeling a bit down today, but seeing this just totally made me smile and laugh out loud :D Thank you for that, I needed it. This is so awesome and I like your style a lot!
Fluent::usa: 
Intermediate but rusty::germany:
Learning: 
Should know but doesn't::brazil:

:chap4::chap5::chap6::chap7:

Solokov

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Live life, start chaos.
« Reply #1671 on: May 28, 2015, 11:37:01 PM »

....It looks like David from Bittersweetcandybowl....AWESOME!
I'm a writer too,
writing things for you,
Mostly 'pocylyse things though, check out my story from the start, Blog with the Blastwave.
A relay of the /k/ signal corps.

Almond-Goddess

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1672 on: May 29, 2015, 03:06:31 AM »
Not dead. Just still figuring out how the heck peregrine falcons work. Nothing worth showing yet, but today at work I doodled a blorp from memory on a post-it note.
Tiffany Hayashi | dA | Tumblr

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1673 on: May 29, 2015, 03:14:10 AM »
Not dead. Just still figuring out how the heck peregrine falcons work. Nothing worth showing yet, but today at work I doodled a blorp from memory on a post-it note.

Wow - you've managed to make the Blorp look decidedly un-cute. (and I mean that as a compliment)

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1674 on: May 29, 2015, 03:20:14 AM »
RIGHTO art trade with dear darling koalalou, trying to repay for the cool pose with a similarly dynamic one

Jabberwocky, I don't think we're in Canada anymore
There's too much new and amazing stuff on this thread to comment on everything, so congratulations to everyone!! You're all so very creative!

Here's my part in the art trade with koalalou. I hope I got your uniform right!  ;D

And no, I don't know how to draw rifles, or guns in general. But I think the result is not so bad?
Both of these look really good! :D

Trolls shouldn't be allowed to be this cute xD

Haha, I think someone's parents have a lot of explaining to do :P

I think it looks really good despite the eraser marks :) I think the effect it had on the flame is really neat :D

This is so disturbing O_O How did something so cute turn into this?? xD

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1675 on: May 29, 2015, 04:03:07 AM »
HANG ON so we have
good ol' accordions looking actually kinda cute

and blorptroll
looking anything but cute

I admit to being a little scred
(but also very honoured my silly blorptroll has become the subject of post it-note bedoodling. thank you omg)

ahahahaha wonderful

I currently have two self-insert drawing projects I hope to do today:
- art-trade with Curry and their glorious flomfy mane
- a cool self-portraitdrawing of my magesona for the collaboration project
WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES

edit: i can also confirm that I too am a hoarding dragon. my SSSS folder is my most organized and frequently used one

edit2: frenci, I believe I'm on the list of people who drew you? I drew everyone. but you drew everyone too, and you don't owe me anything ^^ just in case you wondered if you missed anyone

edit3: KOALALOU I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT and also thank u everyone else who commented!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:48:53 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

koalalou

• Scout
« Reply #1676 on: May 29, 2015, 08:50:58 AM »

Omg that's awesome O vO

Also, have you tried watching a bunch of videos on them? I'm just assuming you're drawing the falcons, and that always seems to help me get a handle on how a certain animal's anatomy and stuff works :\
Like, watching how they move and stuff in-flight or taking off...

Boop-boop-ba-doop~

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1677 on: May 29, 2015, 12:45:56 PM »

Why do people say is not cute and disturbing. I mean look at it! It is so adowabowl!
I-I'm the only one thinking that,am I not?
*realizes (again) how disturbing her sense of cute is* °H°

Haiz: Idk... i wanted to draw who drew me, but then my tablet died and i got mad and in the end i just posted the one i did/ remmember (also did not chek the forum in a while)
but if you want i can draw you too c:

Solokov: Google tels me that Bittersweetcandybowl is a comic with furryes. Is it right?

AquaAurion: Muahahahahahaha

ihave a problem XD
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #1678 on: May 29, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »
Oh Lord
I missed a Lot of Art here-
But y'know guys, you all are talented as heck! ^w^

Also, Frenci, you're not the only One Who thinks that version of blorptroll is cute! I mean, look at iiiiiit~

I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1679 on: May 29, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »
Haiz: Idk... i wanted to draw who drew me, but then my tablet died and i got mad and in the end i just posted the one i did/ remmember (also did not chek the forum in a while)
but if you want i can draw you too c:
I've already been drawn by you in your draw-everyone thing, so we really are good! Besides, you just drew my dumb troll:

ihave a problem XD
*SCREECHING INTENSIFIES*

for the record, I never thought blorptroll was cute. I'm just laughing at how pathetic it is. as its creator I am allowed to do that (everyone is allowed to do that)
you'll know where to find me.