Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2476669 times)

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #6825 on: September 30, 2015, 12:36:53 PM »

I was going to do laundry... but who needs clean clothes anyway? *stares at Sigrun*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #6826 on: September 30, 2015, 12:58:33 PM »
... Oh wow this is great... <3 I'm always amazed how one can animate, and the frames really stick to the panels too! :3
Basically, I insert the actual picture from the comic, resize to fit in, then I draw it over. then I start making random frames before/after it, or between them. I try to keep the style as well in the frames I try to draw.

Holy awesome.  I just now saw this and watched the animation with the audio.  Super cool!  Do you want the MP3 so you have full quality audio for it?

short answer: yes
Long answer: yes, the tumblr downloaded downloaded it but the file is wrong and can't be used in any program like movie, sounds or flash editors (I can play with player), I don1t know what is the error, it does nto write so I don't know how to fix it. I  would need to get my desktop computer for a better record where I have line-in and can record without microphone (I dunno how to explain this) and as the moment I use a laptop, where I have no, so I couldn't get it myself.... and asking is like... I can't, I am shy, if you offer it, thanks
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #6827 on: September 30, 2015, 02:17:45 PM »

*Hyperventilates* yesgood, goodgood, this will do nicely as my new phone background. Excuse me while I CPR myself for a moment.

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6828 on: September 30, 2015, 02:28:18 PM »
okay, I am dying on this part ;3;

Wow! This is cool :)
And you have no reason to be that shy here!

And speaking of Tuuri here's a really bad photo of a bust sketch of 20s AU Finnish American(?) Tuuri bc I haven't had time to sit down and finish any proper digital art:

She's cute and stylish.

SSSS/My Neighbour Totoro crossover! I don't know if it's already been done (can't remember seeing it anyway), but it just seemed such a perfect mashup idea I had to try >"<

Ooo, so cute! We definitely needed a Totoro crossover :)

This Sigrun doesn't differ all that much from the earlier one expect that she's not sneering at anyone. I'm sometimes very unimaginative. :B But TA-DAH

:o
This. Is. SIGRUN!

By the way, thanks everyone for the compliments, if it weren't for this creative and inspiring community, I wouldn't have picked up the pen again  :-*
Cookies for everybody!

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #6829 on: September 30, 2015, 02:51:04 PM »
By the way, thanks everyone for the compliments, if it weren't for this creative and inspiring community, I wouldn't have picked up the pen again  :-*
Cookies for everybody!

Awww, Pocket-Kitty is helping Mikkel make cookies!  *wishes there were an emoji for squeeing over the cuteness*

And speaking of cuteness, I'm fainting over that 12-legged Catbus and the crewmembers' adorable antics!

I'm sorry for not posting much here, it's just kinda overwhelming the rate at which art is produced so I've gone back to mostly lurking and admiring this thread with it's ever regenerating beauty, except for today :3

SSSS/My Neighbour Totoro crossover! I don't know if it's already been done (can't remember seeing it anyway), but it just seemed such a perfect mashup idea I had to try >"<
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:05:03 PM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #6830 on: September 30, 2015, 02:56:05 PM »
CERB: holy heck that sigrun. I... how do I put this. in ancient tumblrese: I lost my ability to even

Gwenno: aa brilliant idea, brilliant execution! I love reynir in it omg

misea: very classy. very good.

Aw thank you!! I'd love to see other people do it (no pressure though, I only drew this for that #evil aesthetic)
i'm not so much into #evil aesthetic but LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT HAIZ: I LOVE SWAMP MONSTERS

Spoiler: inspiration • show

by theodor kittelsen
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6831 on: September 30, 2015, 03:01:53 PM »
i'm not so much into #evil aesthetic but LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT HAIZ: I LOVE SWAMP MONSTERS

I LOVE THIS. THOSE EYES. *shivers*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Piney

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #6832 on: September 30, 2015, 03:43:37 PM »

Pocket kitty: the most best baker's assistant. :D

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #6833 on: September 30, 2015, 05:16:21 PM »

To be honest, I'd totally some some cookies right now. :D I bet Mikkel makes the best cookies.

This whole Näkki Lalli theme lately is wonderful and frightening. o_o
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #6834 on: September 30, 2015, 06:19:46 PM »
Geeeezzzz there's so much awesome new art again

Adorable! :D Is Mikkel holding onto Reynir's braid to keep him from falling off?

I like to imagine this takes place about a minute after your previous Sigrun picture <3

This. Is. SIGRUN!

This is blasphemy... this is madness! :D

* Rabbit melts in a puddle of goo
Too cute, help
your style makes it even cuter

I got sucked into the Näkki Lalli thing!
This was fun except I kept accidentally creeping myself out

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #6835 on: September 30, 2015, 06:39:46 PM »
Lalli done as a Näkki is definitely scary. Now I'm picturing how he would look as a Japanese Kappa, or even worse, as an English Peg Powler or Jenny Greenteeth, with beautiful long green hair. But then he would be obligated to drown Emil.....no.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

viola

• Hel
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
« Reply #6836 on: September 30, 2015, 06:40:12 PM »
I got sucked into the Näkki Lalli thing!
This was fun except I kept accidentally creeping myself out

* Feartheviolas cannot cope with all the amazing art being posted today
* Feartheviolas dies

(but not really dead because someone has to record this art for people to see in the future)

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #6837 on: September 30, 2015, 07:06:55 PM »
Lalli done as a Näkki is definitely scary. Now I'm picturing how he would look as a Japanese Kappa, or even worse, as an English Peg Powler or Jenny Greenteeth, with beautiful long green hair. But then he would be obligated to drown Emil.....no.
Spoiler: pratchett reference • show
Don't worry, if he's a Jenny Greenteeth, Tuuri'll just use Emil as bait so she can get him with a frying pan*

*Noodly Enterprises does not actually espouse the views expressed for the purpose of this joke and is not liable for any damage or art that comes out of it
These are creepy and beautiful (especially that swamp monster, daaaang). Keep it up!
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Ana Nymus

• DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
« Reply #6838 on: September 30, 2015, 07:15:12 PM »
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I APPROVE HIGHLY OF THE CREEPY NÄKKI LALLI MOVEMENT. ALSO ALL THE OTHER ART THAT HAS BEEN POSTED RECENTLY BECAUSE I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE SPEED OF THIS THREAD.
THAT IS ALL.
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

shoop

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • sup homes
« Reply #6839 on: September 30, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
ok wow this is excellent
@Gwenno that's ridiculous adorable
@Ceberyusu what a good Sigrun. I love how boss she looks!

Also I'm?? Like?? Yelling over these bomb ass näkki concepts?? I love these nightmare Lallis!!

@Haiz I saw that reference when I was researching Näkki/Nøkken this is wonderful??

@Rabbit he looks so creepy/sinister I really love this mood