Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2479102 times)

ParanormalAndroid

Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #4785 on: July 01, 2015, 06:17:42 PM »
*whacks over head and flails arms* WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT CREATIVE?!?!?!?!  :o

Do you see what you are posting?! These are beautiful! By all means make art that inspires you and post it here- I for one am ready to see it!!! <3
What she said, only less eloquently and with more flailing.

Antillanka

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #4786 on: July 01, 2015, 07:26:45 PM »
I saw some cool arts again before... why everyone is so awesome and creative while I am not?
well I did again some colour palette doodles

and Michael and Signe~<3

I really need to figure our how to be creative. I mean I have tons of ideas for anything but I am really shy to try to do them, because I still feel new, I feel if I do it would be wrong, and nobody would care.

Aaaaw, come on, Martti! I'm noone to tell you what to do, but I think you shouldn't feel so insecure about your art! Maybe, for a while you could start with using your ideas (aaaall of them, spew it all out), and when you feel you've achieved something you like, you can put it here proudly(or in tumblr to keep this sfw ^^). If you don't feel too sure about something, just point out what it is (you know "I don't feel this character is very IC in this scene", "I feel this interaction could be richer, but I don't know how", "I don't like this freakin' nose", you name it!) and ask for constructive criticism, you know people here are more that happy to help and share their opinions (WE DO CARE!)! And then, with time and work, I guess you'll start finding yourself doing art with more freedom/creativity ^^

By the way, the Madsens are my favorite couple and you portrayed them sooo cutely haha, I'd adore to see more of them by you ^^
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #4787 on: July 01, 2015, 07:55:01 PM »
This is so pretty. And I don't know why, but Kalath reminds me of something... gahh what is it?!!
maybe Xam'd? No, not Xam'd...

The Spider Demon Loth from D&D? Multiple eyes down the face.

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #4788 on: July 01, 2015, 08:00:36 PM »
Martti, your drawings are super cute as always! I second what has already been said: you're very creative and your art is very much appreciated! :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #4789 on: July 01, 2015, 09:32:38 PM »
Aaaaw, come on, Martti! I'm noone to tell you what to do, but I think you shouldn't feel so insecure about your art! Maybe, for a while you could start with using your ideas (aaaall of them, spew it all out), and when you feel you've achieved something you like, you can put it here proudly(or in tumblr to keep this sfw ^^). If you don't feel too sure about something, just point out what it is (you know "I don't feel this character is very IC in this scene", "I feel this interaction could be richer, but I don't know how", "I don't like this freakin' nose", you name it!) and ask for constructive criticism, you know people here are more that happy to help and share their opinions (WE DO CARE!)! And then, with time and work, I guess you'll start finding yourself doing art with more freedom/creativity ^^

By the way, the Madsens are my favorite couple and you portrayed them sooo cutely haha, I'd adore to see more of them by you ^^

I do love them too

wwell, okay, I will try.... but I dunno. currently happy with the colour palettes and trying to do something with the character/characters while using only some colours from a palette. it is really fun to do so. lately this is the only thing I do (I run hetalia askblogs which I totally dead since I started drawing more of SSSS stuffs)

Martti, your drawings are super cute as always! I second what has already been said: you're very creative and your art is very much appreciated! :)
I TRY TO DRAW THEM COOL OR SOMETHING AND ALL I GET THEY ARE CUTE... I really can't decide if I am mad/annoyed or happy... since I want to draw cool but I really draw cute... and I am happy too when someone says it is cute...... this is reaaaly mixed for me.
but thanks, I am happy whenever anyone says something about my arts ;3; on tumblr I read tags, but it is rare to see people commenting if anyone even reblogs. sometimes the comments makes my day and makes me the happiest. thanks!
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Lars_B

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Resident Domovai
« Reply #4790 on: July 01, 2015, 10:15:28 PM »
Since I'm not all that good at drawing, I'm expressing myself by other means and Airplanes happens to be my preferred canvas... so here goes my first try at a SSSS Airplane:

It is purely a scout-plane but I think it can fly Norway - Iceland in one go... Ill post again when I know more
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:17:36 PM by Lars_B »
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Stumbling trough: :sweden:
:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #4791 on: July 01, 2015, 10:17:38 PM »
Since I'm not all that good at drawing, I'm expressing myself by other means and Airplanes happens to be my preferred canvas... so here goes my first try at a SSSS Airplane:

It is purely a scout-plane but I think it can fly Norway - Iceland in one go... Ill post again when I know more
It looks so cute...and the name! How perfect! <3
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #4792 on: July 02, 2015, 12:36:17 AM »

Oh my gosh, that looks ADORABLE!
I'd totally want to fly in one of those!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #4793 on: July 02, 2015, 03:53:40 AM »
I saw some cool arts again before... why everyone is so awesome and creative while I am not?

I really admire how you get the characters to interact so naturally! You can see when there's warmth, or awkwardness, or both between them. This is not something every artist can do! I really like seeing your drawings, they always brighten my day, even though I rarely comment. Please be aware that you have real strengths as an artist and build on those and show them off, because we want to see what you create!

I really support this! More SSSS vehicles and technology in general hell yeah! This is a great design, can you post other angles as well?

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #4794 on: July 02, 2015, 09:35:45 AM »

Since I'm not sure how okay your crew would be with fishing and rowing, don't forget to fill it with all the necessary supplies, fuel, and nutritious food to last for the whole way. ;)

(Oookay, so, this is the Art thread, I think the rest of this post would be more appropriate in the Meme section, so I moved it to there.)

Don't stop devising planes, you hear me?! :D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:58:15 PM by Sharion »
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #4795 on: July 02, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »
So sorry for taking so long!

Here's all the troll stuff of mine that I could find:

Troll design!

Troll motion design?? I had this in my head and it Had to Happen

A silly alt version of the above:

And then last but not least:

YEET

Couch Princess

• Occasional Drawing
« Reply #4796 on: July 02, 2015, 09:55:00 PM »
This is so pretty. And I don't know why, but Kalath reminds me of something... gahh what is it?!!
maybe Xam'd? No, not Xam'd...

No-Face from Spirited Away?
~insert something funny here~

RandomTexanReader

• Ranger
  • Forum Prophet (avatar by the incredible mad robin)
« Reply #4797 on: July 02, 2015, 11:00:25 PM »
No-Face from Spirited Away?
I think my original inspiration actually came from Slenderman, insofar as the shape of the head and tentacles go.
I can't figure out what he reminds people of either, which is intensely frustrating.

Aaaand to keep things topical:
Me: "How many Sigruns have I drawn?"
Me: "NOT ENOUGH."

In my head this is her just after her promotion, so she's probably 23 or something.
Me: "How many good Sigruns have I drawn?"
Me: "LOL."
I am not very happy with that jawline.
... Texas ... is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it....
John Steinbeck
:usa:
:vaticancity: Domine, non sum dignus....
:mexico: No habla Espanol
:croatia: Hvala za nishto, dobro za nishto, mali vrag.

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #4798 on: July 03, 2015, 02:11:38 AM »

In my head this is her just after her promotion, so she's probably 23 or something.
"How many good Sigruns have I drawn?"
more than I can be bothered to keep count of, honestly. this one included. love the waviness of the hairrr

10 years older Lalli. (I dunno who drew it before, I just did that design kinda)
I AM VERY FOND OF THIS ONE THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:13:42 AM by Haiz »
you'll know where to find me.

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #4799 on: July 03, 2015, 02:49:19 AM »
I think my original inspiration actually came from Slenderman, insofar as the shape of the head and tentacles go.
I can't figure out what he reminds people of either, which is intensely frustrating.

Aaaand to keep things topical:
Me: "How many Sigruns have I drawn?"
Me: "NOT ENOUGH."

Me: "LOL."
I am not very happy with that jawline.

There is no such thing as too many Sigruns
Watercolour right? I like the colour scheme and the general softness of it :)

Also brought to you by today's train ride, I present: Paper Emil (complete with hair sparkles)

(Tutorial to follow at some point this week in the origami thread)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:04:32 AM by Feartheviolas »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help