Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2478030 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #1560 on: March 21, 2015, 02:42:34 AM »
This is kind of a WIP, but I really liked how the storyboards were coming out on the comic I'm doing for the Most Best Braidy Appearance and I thought maybe you guys would enjoy them? My digital sketches are so much more simplistic than traditional aha

This looks promising! Please post the rest if you finish it =D Those Emil abs ;)

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1561 on: March 21, 2015, 03:00:06 AM »
This looks promising! Please post the rest if you finish it =D Those Emil abs ;)
Definitely! It will be cleaned up and colored and hopefully will look like the rest of my 'real art', not this dot-eye silliness (although I do like the feel like I think I said before so I'll probably keep some screenshots hanging around). I like roughing what I'm doing out before I start going in on details so I'm more likely to finish it. most best abs, definitely not just an american football on his stomach
YEET

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1562 on: March 21, 2015, 04:17:54 AM »
aLl this aRT while i sleep it's so unfair

I realized I never put these up on the forum:

Everyone looks so dorky OTL
aaahhhh the beautiful dork squad i love them

i made this account like 5 minutes ago and i just need to tell you all *rips open my shirt to reveal an 'i love sigrun eide' tattoo*
i am Here
(idk about resiziNG the real image is enormous hopefully everything is a-ok here?? if somethng needs to be tweaked please god tell me i will do it right away _(:'''3/L)_)

I'm in love

*MOST BEST cOMIC WIP*
I'm in love
also I love this trend of sigrun eating all the things
(I have an anon on tumblr that is sending me the best ssss asks like this one about the things sigrun eats)

I think most of your little sketches turned out nicely, but the pose you chose feels very Lalli ^^
oh gosh thanks for all your nice comments
the pose I chose is maybe most based on this screencap, which I like to call 'accidental model lalli'

(also you guys seem to enjoy the sketches, should I post more? i have. so many sketches)
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1563 on: March 21, 2015, 04:39:58 AM »
Yes. You should post ALL the sketches. I need more of them in my life!

(That anon is a wonderful person btw. "The waffles were a dare" anon if you read this I'm your fangirl. :D )
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

P__

« Reply #1564 on: March 21, 2015, 05:41:12 AM »
all of the things posted yesterday evening and tonight
*.*
<3
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1565 on: March 21, 2015, 06:11:13 AM »

i made this account like 5 minutes ago and i just need to tell you all *rips open my shirt to reveal an 'i love sigrun eide' tattoo*
i am Here
(idk about resiziNG the real image is enormous hopefully everything is a-ok here?? if somethng needs to be tweaked please god tell me i will do it right away _(:'''3/L)_)

Aww yeah, I love it! Everything is right about it; the expression, the colours, the style. We all need more of our lady and saviour in our lives! If it weren't for the new pinterest thing I would memorise which page this one is on.

Actually, would it be ok if I use it as my telephone background?

Edit: Is it just me who's misunderstanding things or does she have one eyebrow too much?

I realized I never put these up on the forum:

Everyone looks so dorky OTL
Nice, I can see some manga-style inspiration with the eyes, which I guess is reasonable since you live in Japan. You've got a perfect starting point if you want to ink them, or maybe colour them with copics or the likes.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 09:05:02 AM by Fimbulvarg »

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1566 on: March 21, 2015, 06:15:48 AM »
Yes. You should post ALL the sketches. I need more of them in my life!
I am taking this as 'not being met with immediate dissaproval' so I SHALL

(sorry for posting so much but being insecure about it. i have the best and worst self esteem at the same time and need constant reminders you don't find me annoying)

this is how it all began. i hadn't even read through the whole comic when suddenly

oh no

wonky sigrun studies (+ a stray tuuri and.... is that emil)

sirgun

composition plan for the Folk Music AU. and hi tuuri

Lalis
(and some braidy *joins sigrun marie in hair drawing club*)

and finally

magesona concept from Before The Haircut

Sigrid Marie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Draws a lot and sleeps very little
« Reply #1567 on: March 21, 2015, 06:45:04 AM »

i am Here

WOAH

I'M IN LOVE

WITH SIGRUN

AND YOUR DRAWING STYLE

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #1568 on: March 21, 2015, 07:40:42 AM »
I am taking this as 'not being met with immediate dissaproval' so I SHALL
They are all pretty, I see you've had some fun when drawing  :D But...

OMG DAT BRAID
Just hoooow can you people draw the hair so damn good even on the sketches?! D:
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1569 on: March 21, 2015, 01:20:23 PM »
“A gentle old witch makes a scarf that is so long that gets its own soul. It will have to travel far and wide with a cat boy, his cousin who wants to be an inventor and a fab swede with the power of sparkles, for funding Sigrun the great witch of Norway that lives with Mikkel the great inventor who will given him a body”
AKA that weird studio ghibli AU where Braidy is ascarf.
I woud like to make it a fancomic (cos I simply can't write, so no fanfics), but I'm not sure if I have the time to do so.
Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #1570 on: March 21, 2015, 01:26:11 PM »

bless your existence

Curry

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1571 on: March 21, 2015, 05:24:11 PM »
“A gentle old witch makes a scarf that is so long that gets its own soul. It will have to travel far and wide with a cat boy, his cousin who wants to be an inventor and a fab swede with the power of sparkles, for funding Sigrun the great witch of Norway that lives with Mikkel the great inventor who will given him a body”
I woud like to make it a fancomic (cos I simply can't write, so no fanfics), but I'm not sure if I have the time to do so.

This is TOO CUTE and I vote you make a fancomic because every fandom can use more comics! These sketches are really cute and I love how absolutely adorable everybody is. (and I love the entire idea of the AU, did you make it up yourself?)

EDIT: frick i keep forgetting to respond to things. most best at forums!

[moved to ssss self insert thread]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:45:06 AM by Curry »
YEET

frenci

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • too lazy to type, too shy to talk
« Reply #1572 on: March 21, 2015, 06:55:57 PM »
This is TOO CUTE and I vote you make a fancomic because every fandom can use more comics! These sketches are really cute and I love how absolutely adorable everybody is. (and I love the entire idea of the AU, did you make it up yourself?)

EDIT: frick i keep forgetting to respond to things. most best at forums!

Oliga that's such a creative idea for an ssssona and that hat is true beauty. I need twenty :D The uniform kind of has a jockey feeling to it and of course I adore that! A+ costume design in general!!

The idea came out from a discussion in the comment section of the page 238, where someone wrote something about the scarf bein red and long, like the hair of "someone we'll soon meet" and I replied: "what if braidy is the scarf?" and then someone else replied about it saunding like a studio ghibli movie, so then I came out with the plot and it was just too beautiful to keep it to myself.
+ If you go enought back in here (p 103) there is also a fanart Haiz did.

Talks: :italy: :uk: :slovenia:
Learning: :spain: :norway:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1573 on: March 22, 2015, 01:13:16 AM »
Dear Sunflower, I humbly ask for your Skald's magic powers here!

Since people engage more and more into posting their perSSSSonas (and even with bios, as we can see), maybe it is time to form a separate thread for this thing? So that self-insertion can have its own place, and the newcomers may sooner find it and won't have to browse through 100+ pages to find out if they can post OC stuff here.

I will understand if you object, but in my opinion (which can of course be wrong) that would come in handy.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

It is being done!   :)  (Or should I say, "As you wish....")
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 02:20:37 AM by Sunflower »
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Ruby

• Sparkly, shiny, easily distract--OOH LOOK!
« Reply #1574 on: March 22, 2015, 03:18:15 AM »
Wheeeee! First post on the forum!  :D
I've been lurking in the shadows for quite some time, but now I am coming into the light! Yay!

Anyway, for quite some time now a large number of SSSS character doodles have been just appearing on my school notes. No idea how they got there. None at all. Nopelinopenope.n ;)

Here is one that I sketched up in anticipation of Braidy appearing on Monday! It's pretty plain (behold my ugly erasure marks!) but I was pleased with how it turned out. I might try coloring it later, idk. :)

It is entitled "New Friends". Tuuri is taking Braidy to show him the Cattank, and they are yammering away about Iceland and exploring the world and how boring old fishing ladies are. Meanwhile Lalli is inspecting Braidy's derpcat, who of course takes an immediate liking to the human-kitty.

I hope you guys like it! More to come soon (probably) :)

"My cat ate my PDF file!" -Minna Sundberg

Native: :usa:
Questionable proficiency: :usa:
Passable w/ open dictionary nearby: :vaticancity:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: