Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2464412 times)

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12435 on: January 16, 2018, 06:00:59 PM »
Uhhh so I haven't cataloged what's been drawn for at least a year and a half so I'm really not sure.

I’ve added a bit more to the catalog since then, but nothing too recent. A lot of the older posts have broken images anyway, so it’s hard to tell.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12436 on: January 16, 2018, 08:32:27 PM »
I’ve added a bit more to the catalog since then, but nothing too recent. A lot of the older posts have broken images anyway, so it’s hard to tell.

Arrggh, I know, damn you Photobucket!!  I've tried to go back and catch up sometimes too.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #12437 on: January 16, 2018, 09:14:16 PM »
Arrggh, I know, damn you Photobucket!!  I've tried to go back and catch up sometimes too.

Ugh, yeah... and tumblr too, they seem to shift photos to different servers all the time in order to save on space or whatever, ruining embeds.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Windfighter

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #12438 on: January 17, 2018, 01:46:27 AM »
Uhhh so I haven't cataloged what's been drawn for at least a year and a half so I'm really not sure.

aaaah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply you should have kept track, I just got curious and for some reason decided to voice my curiousity in case anyone had the data. If no one does that's also okay and kinda what I was expecting.

...didn't know tumblr-embeds got broken, time to upload all my images to deviantart and go back to update all my posts in here I guess!
(or I'll save that for a day when there's more time...)
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Sc0ut

• Tumblr
« Reply #12439 on: January 17, 2018, 06:26:13 AM »
...didn't know tumblr-embeds got broken, time to upload all my images to deviantart and go back to update all my posts in here I guess!

Are yo sure dA doesn't do the same, though?

Prizrachniy_Gek

• Veta
« Reply #12440 on: January 17, 2018, 09:27:03 AM »
I'm trying my hand at drawing again and here are some panel... redraws? Approximations? from the comic, and one semi-original thing. I should probably chop that hand off instead of insisting on this particular New Year's resolution.

“What I’m doing here? Don’t be a bird-brain, Fuzzy-head; I’m taking you home!”
It looks very cool and even though it's a redrawing of the comic stripes, your own style is very clearly visible!
Fluent: :russia:
Learning: :germany: :sweden: :uk:
Understand, but  say is not very good: :ukraine: :germany:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12441 on: January 17, 2018, 02:33:48 PM »
Ugh, yeah... and tumblr too, they seem to shift photos to different servers all the time in order to save on space or whatever, ruining embeds.

(or I'll save that for a day when there's more time...)
Oh shoot, I'll have to keep an eye on that, I have been using Tumblr quite a bit lately.  I hate using imgur on my phone, but it does seem to be fairly stable - or so I surmise, anybody know if imgur has a similar issue?

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12442 on: January 18, 2018, 01:45:39 PM »
Oh shoot, I'll have to keep an eye on that, I have been using Tumblr quite a bit lately.  I hate using imgur on my phone, but it does seem to be fairly stable - or so I surmise, anybody know if imgur has a similar issue?

Noooo idea.
Also as for dA, I'm pretty sure they don't but WHO KNOWS!

Anyway, y'all know what this fandom needs more of?

MerMikkels.

haha what even are mermaids?

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Elleth

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Sgru'd
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/their
« Reply #12443 on: January 18, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »
Nice Elleth! The teeny bird is so cute, but of course the Emil is my favorite!

Thanks, Windy! <3 I'm really loving yours as well, you've made a lot of progress!

It looks very cool and even though it's a redrawing of the comic stripes, your own style is very clearly visible!

Aaaaaaah. I don't even know what to say, but this comment made me feel so accomplished! Thank you!
Á tarë quildë, á harë tínë.

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book3: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

:germany: (native) :uk: (fluent) :vaticancity: (had to) :spain: (okay) :denmark: (learning) :france: (learning)

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12444 on: January 18, 2018, 02:36:30 PM »
Elleth, it is so great to see drawings from you! These are the first I've registered from you, why, the little Tuuribird is so pretty and Emil and Sigrun redraws are really cool!

And Windy, great Mikkel, and the coral reef is such a nice detail. I agree on the "never enough Mermikkels" thing  - and went for a little dive in the archives. I'm sure you've seen page 210 (Reply #3140 and onwards), but revisiting all the Mermikkels (and Curiositys MerOnni, oh my gosh) made me nostalgically happy. Help there's even one I drew in there *cringes just a bit*

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12445 on: January 18, 2018, 02:56:46 PM »
Help there's even one I drew in there *cringes just a bit*

You know what that cinge means? It means you gotta draw a new one ;)

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12446 on: January 18, 2018, 04:17:24 PM »
You know what that cringe means? It means you gotta draw a new one ;)
Hah, yes! I have spent the evening struggling with another drawing that misbehaves, so not tonight, though.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12447 on: January 20, 2018, 02:51:10 PM »
Have another Mermikkel!

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12448 on: January 20, 2018, 03:05:41 PM »
MerMikkels are fun.  I wasn't in on the original craze, but I did do one I was pretty proud of last year.  Yours are fun.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12449 on: January 22, 2018, 05:18:23 PM »
No Mermikkel this time, instead a digimon crossover, of course with someone getting hurt (since, you know, I'm behind it)

Spoiler: show