Author Topic: The SSSS Art Museum  (Read 2472516 times)

That Bunny

• Just a bunny which thinks that it is a person.
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her/or just call me Bunny ;3
Re: The SSSS Art Museum
« Reply #12480 on: February 13, 2018, 01:40:14 PM »
Canvas Tutor. It's supposed to teach you how to art, but I haven't manage to figure out exactly what the quest in the "learn to art"-area is so I just check the daily quest in hopes that I understand it xD

Thank you so much!! I'll definetly take a look at it!
Fluent: :brazil: :germany: :uk:
Understand something: :france: :spain:
Want to learn: :japan: :finland: :russia:

:chap19:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #12481 on: February 14, 2018, 06:02:36 PM »
I come bearing some older art, mainly from Tumblr.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:59:03 AM by Fimbulvarg »

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #12482 on: February 15, 2018, 02:24:05 AM »
I have received the most lovely lovely painting and gif for the AO3 Chocolate Box exchange.  The artist is not yet revealed, although I have my suspicions.  My thanks go out, I accept this most humbly!
Scout and cat
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:26:55 AM by wavewright62 »
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12483 on: February 15, 2018, 02:31:46 AM »
Dirty double-poster, but my heart is in the right place - I want to applaud Fimbulvarg, your stuff is always great!

My stuff, on the other hand...
I was in an unsettled mood and thought I could cheer myself up by just sitting down and making a doodle, any doodle, just-post-something-dammit-woman.  *shrug*  I did indeed accomplish that, but it sure ain't Ahht.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:16:57 PM by wavewright62 »

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)

Sc0ut

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12484 on: February 15, 2018, 05:07:27 AM »

Spoiler: show

Hey this is some astoundingly good art! What's your tumblr? For some reason I don't remember seeing any but one of these over there, and even that I can't associate to a name.

Also, can I gently grumble about people posting their art under spoilers? Posting it without a spoiler but set to a small size would be much better because some of us go through older Art Museum posts to find That One Thing, and everything would go so much smoother if you didn't have to click to reveal the actual arts. I'm sure posts that are only a line of text and spoliered art are skipped over unintentionally a lot, as well. Please, let us enjoy your art if you took the trouble to draw and post it, everyone  :squirrelcookie:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #12485 on: February 15, 2018, 08:01:28 AM »
Hey this is some astoundingly good art! What's your tumblr? For some reason I don't remember seeing any but one of these over there, and even that I can't associate to a name.

Sinoberroedt. And thanks!

Also, can I gently grumble about people posting their art under spoilers? Posting it without a spoiler but set to a small size would be much better because some of us go through older Art Museum posts to find That One Thing, and everything would go so much smoother if you didn't have to click to reveal the actual arts. I'm sure posts that are only a line of text and spoliered art are skipped over unintentionally a lot, as well. Please, let us enjoy your art if you took the trouble to draw and post it, everyone  :squirrelcookie:

Fair enough - I thought it would be a good idea to spare people browsing on phones, but I guess this isn't the best thread for them anyhow.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:39:37 PM by Fimbulvarg »

Grey-cat

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: hers her she
« Reply #12486 on: February 15, 2018, 10:25:35 AM »

Spoiler: show

[/quote]

Golly, these are pretty! I especially love the first two ^^ When I saw the last one, I snorted so hard that I hurt myself XDD Mikkel is just the greatest, no matter what.

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12487 on: February 15, 2018, 02:21:12 PM »

I take your point, and have modified my last posting, even though I know no one will ever go looking for anything of mine.  :V
(I find archive digging a lot more depressing with endless repetitions of the Photobucket pay-me-now icon.)

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12488 on: February 15, 2018, 03:16:00 PM »
Fimby, I've enjoyed those drawings a lot and been vaguely wondering about your username (*facepalm for not recognizing your style on tumblr, aaa*) And is Sinoberrødt a reflection on Sigrun's bloody knife, or completely unrelated? I've mostly connected it with the pretty cinnabar paint of certain houses in my neighbourhood.   

Wavewright, I can't blame Reynir from dreaming of palm trees, now I do too! And I, ah, thought your suspicions had been confirmed, hmm-de-dum? *Continues to be extremely engimatic over here while being slightly unsure if you recieved my reply to your ask or not*

Antillanka

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: her, thank you ;)
« Reply #12489 on: February 16, 2018, 08:00:29 AM »
I come bearing some older art, mainly from Tumblr...

All your art is awesome, but this one has a special place in my heart <3 hahaha!
Iguana with issues

Speaks: :chile:('cause that sh*t ain't :spain: XD); :usa:

Róisín

• Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #12490 on: February 16, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »
All good, but excellent Mikkel.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #12491 on: February 16, 2018, 07:19:08 PM »
Thanks y'all

Fimby, I've enjoyed those drawings a lot and been vaguely wondering about your username (*facepalm for not recognizing your style on tumblr, aaa*) And is Sinoberrødt a reflection on Sigrun's bloody knife, or completely unrelated? I've mostly connected it with the pretty cinnabar paint of certain houses in my neighbourhood.   

I just happen to like the colour. Any connection to Sigrun is just a bonus since I like her too ("nooo really!?").

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #12492 on: February 21, 2018, 02:42:08 PM »
As Wavewright correctly guessed, I was behind Lalli with shoulder Kitty on the AO3 chocolate box exchange. Here's the non-gif version:

I also made this for Elleth, with Tuuri modeled after Alphonse Muchas "Claire de Lune":

And finally, a tiny experiment with light and darkness, for Dverghamrar:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12493 on: February 21, 2018, 03:01:17 PM »

And finally, a tiny experiment with light and darkness, for Dverghamrar:

Oh, stellar work! The specific ship is a little mysterious, but I like it better that way.

Grade E cat

• Ranger
  • Headcanon firing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Preferred pronouns: her
« Reply #12494 on: February 21, 2018, 03:40:07 PM »
I think the person on the right is Tuuri.
Native: :fr:
So much part of my life it might as well be native: :us:
Few and far between practice opportunities: :es:
A little learned during hardcore anime fan phase: :jp:
Only alternative to English in early junior high school: :de:

Do what cat. Lalli's way of life since age three.