Author Topic: Recruiting Skalds  (Read 8095 times)

catbirds

Re: Recruiting Skalds
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2021, 08:12:59 PM »
I didn't realize there was an option to remove the notice the first time, but I think I've unchecked it every time since. Oops...

Some things in the archives are now either covered in the general discussion thread or otherwise discussed in broader threads, so the archive seems like it's enough for now. Most are just fun one-off discussions :)

It also kind of feels like I'm going through a bit of History despite this forum not really being That old, but y'know, seeing what people were chatting about back in, say, 2014 is pretty fun. Also seeing old predictions for SSSS ;D

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
Re: Recruiting Skalds
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2021, 09:13:55 AM »
It also kind of feels like I'm going through a bit of History despite this forum not really being That old, but y'know, seeing what people were chatting about back in, say, 2014 is pretty fun. Also seeing old predictions for SSSS ;D

This was a lot of fun, I've been going through some of my old posts as well and it was so much fun to go back and see some of the things that happened and what people were talking about. Also laughing at me from 6 years ago. I can't believe it's been that long :o

It looks like most things have been moved now, so we are going to return you to your original accounts, but I'm going to give each of you a little title as a thank you for helping. I really appreciate your work, thank you both for volunteering.  <3
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help