Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573127 times)

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #2010 on: January 31, 2016, 08:44:52 AM »
Wyrm, that's a first!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #2011 on: January 31, 2016, 08:50:16 AM »
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Purple Wyrm

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #2012 on: January 31, 2016, 09:15:14 AM »
... not quite ... >:D

Well, if I stop repeating myself I won't have anything intelligent to say!  :))
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

LadyRamkin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #2013 on: January 31, 2016, 03:45:48 PM »

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #2014 on: January 31, 2016, 11:22:15 PM »

that moment when you just got back from a really long school/work day and you literally can't even

Psst I think this goes in the reaction image thread
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2015 on: January 31, 2016, 11:23:33 PM »
Psst I think this goes in the reaction image thread
oh yeah, whoops.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #2016 on: February 02, 2016, 06:42:35 AM »
This is a really long & skinny one, sung to the tune of Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy" albeit a touch shorter (thank goodness, 'tis long enough already).  Silly summer reminiscences, enjoy.  Disclaimer: I could have chosen any of the cast, but Lalli's name worked best, so he'll do the honours.

Awesome, I love it :D
Seems to have be an hard and long work :)

ALSO THANK YOU LADY

xDDDDD

This kills me xD I didn't know Mikkel like sales ;D
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Adriano

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • We are not in America
« Reply #2017 on: February 02, 2016, 06:46:16 AM »
Edit of page 463 about how Sigrun busted Mikkel cheating on her ;D
Spoiler: show
Born to be Infected !
'Sometimes life is like getting clogged with a clog' - Wolfie.

:chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:
Native : :france:
Fluent : :uk:
Knowing a bit : :germany: :portugal:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #2018 on: February 02, 2016, 10:02:35 AM »
Edit of page 463 about how Sigrun busted Mikkel cheating on her ;D

He is cheating on his red-haired girl with a red-haired and a girl one.
and their son sees this all
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2019 on: February 03, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »
This is a really long & skinny one, sung to the tune of Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy" albeit a touch shorter (thank goodness, 'tis long enough already).  Silly summer reminiscences, enjoy.  Disclaimer: I could have chosen any of the cast, but Lalli's name worked best, so he'll do the honours.

That is just delightfully funny, Wavewright!  I particularly love how you inserted sound effects to capture that Bo Diddley beat and the instrumental break.
(Prances off humming "I-I-I want Lalli!  KRUNTS, paf paf!  SHWUMP, drip drip!")
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Stacy_S

« Reply #2020 on: February 04, 2016, 05:35:13 PM »
I’ve done it a little bit lazy, but I wanted to do it quite a long time ago:)))

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #2021 on: February 06, 2016, 12:31:18 AM »
I LIED THERE'S A PART 4 NOW

I NEVER SAW THIS?? ? ?? ?? ? ??
I'm dying oh my god TrinkaaaaAAAAA X'""D
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Purple Wyrm

• The Bombay Sausage of 2018!
  • Preferred pronouns: He/Him/Dat Fing
« Reply #2022 on: February 10, 2016, 08:15:27 AM »
Back in August Guardian G.I. was running the comic through Bad Translator (apparently Tuuri is a Professional Ice Cream Machine). The Bad Translator site is still down, but I thought I'd run the "Nations of the world" manually through Google Translate a few times to see what comes out...

Many people of different nationalities

Do if the other died or worse than death, god of the north, many of the victims to survive.
-- Haraldur Sigurdsson, Scandinavian poet

Island. People under the protection of the gods.
Iceland, the history of the population of the world and people around the world in the development of technology denial, happy to survive. Do not hide the basic old diseases, but now I hope. There is a high degree of stability to the people of Iceland to other countries, but in recent decades, more and more screening programs Genetic.

Norway. Sea King and giant killer.
After the abolition of the principle of separation fjord in Iceland, the first crew was in contact with. The Norwegians have turned their back on the sea! The land was a difficult battle with monsters and giants work close to home. Norway back in the hands of the old gods, well educated, but all large companies, especially in Iceland.

Danish: ancient knowledge and a lot of hidden complexity.
The small island of Bornholm life, recover from the tragic effort to live in Denmark. Many Danish island, its recent history, claiming to be caused by the disease. However, the old house, have a clear long ago. A simple study of ancient documents are obsessed with the accumulation and world peace. Unfortunately, the Danes do not recognize God's love.

Sweden. pure culture of growing conditions and silence.
River valley, Sweden is still wealth. This arrogant god has no credit, but do not, and this is a sign of satisfaction for my country. Why? Iceland, Sweden, blue, capital, technology, culture and unprecedented security. Silent fireplaces Swedes significantly extends the budget each year for cleaning.

Fi. The people are very intelligent and deeper into foreign languages, and so on.
Finland, at least in the developed world and children learn a foreign language and have the bad habit of Norway ties. Finns is not clear, however, have plenty of water and alcohol, including the ability to see what scientists do: Saimaa and is a bit more complicated to solve the many small islands on a military base in Kourou in the world. The Finns are their gods, ancient forests.
Native :australia:
Fluent :newzealand: :uk: :usa: :canada: (Yes, I realise that's cheating)
Might remember some in an emergency :italy:
Understands the concept, just not the specifics :vaticancity:

:chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

:A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

⁂ Iron fisted ruler of Caversham Airfield ⁂ Sigrun isn't immune, t

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2023 on: February 10, 2016, 02:42:58 PM »
 Well... O:-)

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2024 on: February 10, 2016, 04:27:17 PM »
Back in August Guardian G.I. was running the comic through Bad Translator (apparently Tuuri is a Professional Ice Cream Machine). The Bad Translator site is still down, but I thought I'd run the "Nations of the world" manually through Google Translate a few times to see what comes out...

Many people of different nationalities

Do if the other died or worse than death, god of the north, many of the victims to survive.
-- Haraldur Sigurdsson, Scandinavian poet

Island. People under the protection of the gods.
Iceland, the history of the population of the world and people around the world in the development of technology denial, happy to survive. Do not hide the basic old diseases, but now I hope. There is a high degree of stability to the people of Iceland to other countries, but in recent decades, more and more screening programs Genetic.

Norway. Sea King and giant killer.
After the abolition of the principle of separation fjord in Iceland, the first crew was in contact with. The Norwegians have turned their back on the sea! The land was a difficult battle with monsters and giants work close to home. Norway back in the hands of the old gods, well educated, but all large companies, especially in Iceland.

Danish: ancient knowledge and a lot of hidden complexity.
The small island of Bornholm life, recover from the tragic effort to live in Denmark. Many Danish island, its recent history, claiming to be caused by the disease. However, the old house, have a clear long ago. A simple study of ancient documents are obsessed with the accumulation and world peace. Unfortunately, the Danes do not recognize God's love.

Sweden. pure culture of growing conditions and silence.
River valley, Sweden is still wealth. This arrogant god has no credit, but do not, and this is a sign of satisfaction for my country. Why? Iceland, Sweden, blue, capital, technology, culture and unprecedented security. Silent fireplaces Swedes significantly extends the budget each year for cleaning.

Fi. The people are very intelligent and deeper into foreign languages, and so on.
Finland, at least in the developed world and children learn a foreign language and have the bad habit of Norway ties. Finns is not clear, however, have plenty of water and alcohol, including the ability to see what scientists do: Saimaa and is a bit more complicated to solve the many small islands on a military base in Kourou in the world. The Finns are their gods, ancient forests.

All we need now is to put this into runo form!  Finns are gods, Swedes have a budget for cleaning, Danes are obsessed with world peace.  Good one!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior