Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573189 times)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #1725 on: September 22, 2015, 02:40:01 PM »
Here is today's page edit, and maybe last part of A Lalli Cookie Tale

Lalli Cookie Tale 3 : Where they are found

XD reminds me of shaking trees in Animal Crossing... sometimes it's good things like money or furniture (don't ask, it makes sense in the game... somehow) but there's a pretty high chance of BEES also.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1726 on: September 22, 2015, 03:40:57 PM »
XD reminds me of shaking trees in Animal Crossing... sometimes it's good things like money or furniture (don't ask, it makes sense in the game... somehow) but there's a pretty high chance of BEES also.

THE BEES! I remember how hard I tried to catch those bees. Because I was dead set on completing the museum's collection (I also got terrified of the scorpions and tarantulas).
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1727 on: September 22, 2015, 03:43:58 PM »

Spoiler: show

That's it for "If HE could do it, so can I!"

Originally, that thing he punched made me think of the scene, when Ripley finds the Alien queen laying eggs, so I was a hair's breadth away to use that instead of the weird, ugly moose. Then again, not everyone here loves horror, I guess...
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1728 on: September 22, 2015, 03:49:22 PM »

Originally, that thing he punched made me think of the scene, when Ripley finds the Alien queen laying eggs, so I was a hair's breadth away to use that instead of the weird, ugly moose. Then again, not everyone here loves horror, I guess...

This is the most best, I laughed so hard on it xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1729 on: September 22, 2015, 03:50:24 PM »

"It worked last time so technically it should work now"

"excuse me, coming through, mistakes were made"

Sharion

• Scout
« Reply #1730 on: September 22, 2015, 04:59:06 PM »
"It worked last time so technically it should work now"

"excuse me, coming through, mistakes were made"
lol

[FIN] "...by the way, I don't suppose you have a match...?"
Sigrun: "Stand still, I'm gonna shoot it! ... On the second thought, RUN!!!"

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1731 on: September 22, 2015, 05:13:22 PM »
Psst someone should edit Fimby's sona punching these things. Fimby is our resident troll puncher after all right?
I'd do it but I don't know how.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #1732 on: September 22, 2015, 05:34:01 PM »
Psst someone should edit Fimby's sona punching these things. Fimby is our resident troll puncher after all right?

Like this?

What have I created
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Sharion

• Scout
« Reply #1733 on: September 22, 2015, 05:34:14 PM »

Oh, my. What makes you think, that the photos, where Fim knocks out Godzilla, Galactus, or the planet Pluto are edited?! O__O

Like this?

What have I created
You created the beginnings of something wonderful. ;)
(You only left out the next scene, where the thing starts it's long-long flying session towards the south, through the wall, but whatever. In our hearts, we all know that it's there. ;D)

(Kept me a minute to realise, that you also put the scarf to it's place. I'm dying.)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:40:44 PM by Sharion »

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1734 on: September 22, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »
Like this?

What have I created

Pfffhhhaaahahahaha somehow I'm most amused by the fact that we seem to have a SCOUT Fim here. Not sure if that's a good idea but I kind of want to see it happen (this seems like a very characteristic reaction to unknown gross meat cocoons too).
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #1735 on: September 22, 2015, 05:41:54 PM »
Pfffhhhaaahahahaha somehow I'm most amused by the fact that we seem to have a SCOUT Fim here. Not sure if that's a good idea but I kind of want to see it happen (this seems like a very characteristic reaction to unknown gross meat cocoons too).

Scout Fim is something I can get behind...
I probably shouldn't mention that I only left the hat/hood thing on because I couldn't edit it out without it looking awkward *shifty eyes* the rest of the uniform is pretty ambiguous
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1736 on: September 22, 2015, 05:48:14 PM »
Like this?

What have I created

Punching is involved? Quick! Put Fim in it!

*Eternally laughing* thank you KauniitaUnia! Just ... thank you  ;D! Come to think of it, Lalli has really long arms. Like, really long. Like some weird shaolin monk magic kind of long.

Oh, my. What makes you think, that the photos, where Fim knocks out Godzilla, Galactus, or the planet Pluto are edited?! O__O
You created the beginnings of something wonderful. ;)
(You only left out the next scene, where the thing starts it's long-long flying session towards the south, through the wall, but whatever. In our hearts, we all know that it's there. ;D)

(Kept me a minute to realise, that you also put the scarf to it's place. I'm dying.)

Aside from the fact that Pluto isn't a planet - yeah, all of that totally happened.

"What do you mean 'squad 2 is not supposed to be here till squad 1 is finished scouting', I'm here to PUNCH STUFF! GET OUT OF HERE FALUKORV"

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1737 on: September 22, 2015, 05:50:16 PM »
Aside from the fact that Pluto isn't a planet - yeah, all of that totally happened.

Pluto isn't a planet... anymore.

HMMM.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Sharion

• Scout
« Reply #1738 on: September 22, 2015, 05:52:43 PM »
I'm kind of sure, that your brave-brave Sir Captain is only wearing a disguise. Just to monitor the scouts' work. Of *course* it didn't happen to ensure, that the first punch remains the privilege of the person with the highest rank of the team.

I've heard about that discussion. I also heard, that it only denied it until someone punched it. After that, it admitted to be not just a planet, but also a little grey elephant with a slight limp and a banana coctail. I suspect the remaining agents of the old KGB.

eyjafjallajoke

« Reply #1739 on: September 22, 2015, 05:59:56 PM »
Like this?

What have I created

This is truly amazing.
Pluto isn't a planet... anymore.

HMMM.

It can be if it believes in itself.