Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573015 times)

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #1545 on: August 26, 2015, 09:27:22 AM »
I have no issues with dying in this manner, of course.

I'll keep that in mind...
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

videovance

« Reply #1546 on: August 27, 2015, 04:19:59 AM »
I'll keep that in mind...

i can just FEEL you saying that like

"hmmmm how shall I break Para with Reynir today"

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #1547 on: August 27, 2015, 05:27:47 AM »
i can just FEEL you saying that like

"hmmmm how shall I break Para with Reynir today"

Surely Starz would never.
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
« Reply #1548 on: August 27, 2015, 08:07:37 AM »
Surely Starz would never.

*projects innocence from afar*
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Guardian G.I.

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • and normal people close
« Reply #1549 on: August 27, 2015, 07:11:45 PM »
In The Future Peace of Mind (badtranslated SSSS) - the about page (minus the infopages link section):

Spoiler: About the comic • show

A parody

90 years later, in the old world. Most of the resident population of the oldest, most famous people in the world who live on this Island,a safe place, like a sanctuary than a month and the nations of northern europe, norway, sweden,finland, denmark, small in the photo.

Suppliers of terrible creatures that live in the fridge still, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, Cohen, Hunter, wash your logic. And dangerous. Don't worry,calm down,I don't want to see him. destroy the past and the future of theology in the first half of the day.

But now,finally, to the author, if you want to know more, you will find that only a small group of very well known, but his body ... it was in the past.

Spoiler: Lallis spell • show

HMM, SO MAGIC
CALL ME IN A MONTH

I Love Children, Little Children.

I heard the voice of God
this request was so dark souls
She was screaming from the pain. ladies and gentlemen,it was strange.
Very Forest National Park.

Our Silver Glitter
At the same time protecting bright white
Finland will see the Kingdom of death
The drive method of the Holy sepulchre, in the mountains, not in the United States.

I didn't understand a bit
the number eight.

148. article

Spoiler: About the Author • show

About the author
Last year in the month of march, women,finland,sweden, author:new I was born in Sweden in 1990. year. year. a few years ago, in 1997. year in Finland. in vivo. The 2013 school year(this year), and then back to Japan in 2014. up to 2015. according to the season because of a book he lives in Finland.

In College, he was caught in the mountains industry, please Ħelsinki, 2013, choice, draft, drawing, year, for the last two years in school, comics. Why, for example, page 556, Finland the role of the type of questions. at the same time, the Dream of having a sense of humor to begin with, because I feel like a caricature or a day.

I'll finish the character page later, okay? BT only works for me from 0:30 to 2:30 local time, for some really weird reason.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 07:17:28 PM by Guardian G.I. »
Fluent: :russia:
Very rusty:
Can understand, but not speak: :ukraine:
Learning: :uk: :germany:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1550 on: August 27, 2015, 07:29:21 PM »
Ahahahahaha! 'I didn't understand a bit the number eight'. Oh dear!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #1551 on: August 27, 2015, 07:35:06 PM »
In The Future Peace of Mind (badtranslated SSSS) - the about page (minus the infopages link section):

A parody

90 years later, in the old world. Most of the resident population of the oldest, most famous people in the world who live on this Island,a safe place, like a sanctuary than a month and the nations of northern europe, norway, sweden,finland, denmark, small in the photo.

Suppliers of terrible creatures that live in the fridge still, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, Cohen, Hunter, wash your logic. And dangerous. Don't worry,calm down,I don't want to see him. destroy the past and the future of theology in the first half of the day.

But now,finally, to the author, if you want to know more, you will find that only a small group of very well known, but his body ... it was in the past.

HMM, SO MAGIC
CALL ME IN A MONTH

I heard the voice of God

Our Silver Glitter
The drive method of the Holy sepulchre, in the mountains, not in the United States.

the number eight.

148. article

About the author
Last year in the month of march, women,finland,sweden, author:new I was born in Sweden in 1990. year. year. a few years ago, in 1997. year in Finland. in vivo. The 2013 school year(this year), and then back to Japan in 2014. up to 2015. according to the season because of a book he lives in Finland.

In College, he was caught in the mountains industry, please Ħelsinki, 2013, choice, draft, drawing, year, for the last two years in school, comics. Why, for example, page 556, Finland the role of the type of questions. at the same time, the Dream of having a sense of humor to begin with, because I feel like a caricature or a day.

I'll finish the character page later, okay? BT only works for me from 0:30 to 2:30 local time, for some really weird reason.

I laughed so much my stomach hurts.

Lalli's spell killed me. :'D
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1552 on: August 27, 2015, 07:54:02 PM »

A parody

HMM, SO MAGIC
CALL ME IN A MONTH

I heard the voice of God

Our Silver Glitter

the number eight.

148. article

About the author

Oh my god. Lalli's spell. *dies*
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Piney

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • friendly neighborhood conifer
« Reply #1553 on: August 27, 2015, 10:46:17 PM »
I don't think I've ever said 'fight me', but I made this and I figure some people would find it a useful reaction image:

Vote for me on Top Webcomics!

Twitter | Reynir blog | Native: :usa:   Rudimentary: :spain:   A few words: :iceland: | Reader since 10/21/14 | :chap5: - :chap13:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1554 on: August 27, 2015, 10:48:02 PM »
I don't think I've ever said 'fight me', but I made this and I figure some people would find it a useful reaction image:

This fits perfectly. It's perfect. Just. Yes.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

videovance

« Reply #1555 on: August 28, 2015, 03:19:01 AM »

I'VE NEVER SAVED A PICTURE FASTER IN MY LIFE
I'm definitely gonna echo feartheviolas here- it is perfect. (thank you so much for making it!!)

P__

« Reply #1556 on: August 28, 2015, 05:17:34 AM »
Armenia
X_X
destroy the past and the future of theology in the first half of the day.
well that's certainly a noteworthy achievement é.é
, and then back to Japan in 2014.
so that's wher the Tentacle Monster we see in the comments comes from :D Mystery Solved!

Useful indeed! and very fitting
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #1557 on: August 28, 2015, 06:39:28 AM »

I got to wondering where else in the comic you could use the words "fight me", and came up with two rather similar examples:

I blame coffee.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1558 on: August 28, 2015, 06:44:56 AM »
I got to wondering where else in the comic you could use the words "fight me", and came up with two rather similar examples:

I blame coffee.

I'm saving these things at lightning speed. You people are my favourite people in the world (someone's going to have to take responsibility for all the coffee I've lost though)... ;D
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #1559 on: August 28, 2015, 08:42:11 AM »

(snip)

"Armenia". "Suppliers of terrible creatures that live in the fridge". The entirety of Lalli's spell. "I feel like a caricature or a day".

I... I... I think I've finally managed to stop laughing, but... wow. This is just... Oh my I can't *bursts into laughter again*
Eagerly awaiting new pages.

I blame coffee.

Not sure where I'd use it, but those are great nevertheless. And Emil's reactions take a new and unexpected meaning.
(now I'm imagining tribes of trolls prowling the Armenia Silent World to challange Emil to a fight...)
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: