Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573166 times)

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #1485 on: August 19, 2015, 02:52:37 AM »
soooo, everyone i dragged into playing a dark room, how do you think some ssss edits would work? i'm just getting some real ssss vibes from it okay

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1486 on: August 20, 2015, 05:53:29 AM »
And so it came to pass, that RandomTexanReader (who kindly allowed me to post this) wrote a certain fan fic (I can recommend it to everyone, because it's funny and cute, and I couldn't get it out of my head, until I made some of the scenes from it into edits - that's one more reason to read the original fic, before opening the spoiler), which, paired up with her nick, gave a boost to a headcanon I was harboring from page 200.

Spoiler: the deed • show

Spoiler: DUNNN, DUNNN, DUUUUUUNNNNNNN! • show

Now, seriously!

This is general Eide, from page 200 (mirrored):        And this is Chuck Norris, from the movie Forest Warrior:

Say, that you can't see the resemblance, I dare you. :P As a fellow Minnion, I think it's my duty to warn all Americans: there's a Norwegian spy in Hollywood. (I know, I know, it would have been more stylish to use a screen shot from the Texas Ranger series, but, just look at the uniforms! Norris is basically cosplaying papa Eide - years before Minna even thought of drawing SSSS! O__O)

(I think, this would exlpain a few things.)

(Remember: except the last one, all scenes are from RTR's fanfiction! You can find the link above. ;) )
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 01:06:38 AM by Sharion »
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #1487 on: August 20, 2015, 06:28:51 AM »
* Eriaror dies from laughter
* Eriaror gets resurrected by awesomeness

Thanks for this. Just even more proof why our Captain is most best.
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1488 on: August 20, 2015, 07:02:10 AM »
And so it came to pass, that RandomTexanReader (who kindly allowed me to post this) wrote a certain fan fic (I can recommend it to everyone, because it's funny and cute, and I couldn't get it out of my head, until I made some of the scenes from it into edits - that's one more reason to read the original fic, before opening the spoiler), which, paired up with her nick, gave a boost to a headcanon I was harboring from page 200.

Now, seriously!

This is general Eide, from page 200 (mirrored):        And this is Chuck Norris, from the movie Forest Warrior:

Say, that you can't see the resemblance, I dare you. :P As a fellow Minnion, I think it's my duty to warn all Americans: there's a Norwegian spy in Hollywood. (I know, I know, it would have been more stylish to use a screen shot from the Texas Ranger series, but, just look at the uniforms! Norris is basically cosplaying papa Eide - years before Minna even thought of drawing SSSS! O__O)

I have no idea how the two of you come up with this sort of thing (especially the Chuck Norris thing), but I laughed a lot. Also 10/10 editing skills.

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #1489 on: August 20, 2015, 08:49:01 AM »

Now, seriously!

When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

starfallz

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1490 on: August 20, 2015, 09:03:12 AM »
And so it came to pass, that RandomTexanReader (who kindly allowed me to post this)

Ooh oh. And such excellent edits!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:29:39 AM by starfallz »
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1491 on: August 20, 2015, 09:44:24 AM »

Now, seriously!

This is perfect. Just perfect. The most perfectest thing ever.
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #1492 on: August 20, 2015, 09:50:31 AM »

Now, seriously!

We can say Sigrun is Chuck Norris's daughter. That's why she's the most best

I'm so sorry
I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1493 on: August 20, 2015, 10:20:59 AM »

Now, seriously!

I can't unsee it anymore  ;D

We can say Sigrun is Chuck Norris's daughter. That's why she's the most best

Sigrun Eide can cut a knife with butter.
Sigrun Eide can speak Finnish... In Icelandic.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Sigrun Eide.
Once a beast bit Sigrun Eide's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the beast died.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Sigrun Eide pajamas.
Sigrun Eide counted to infinity - twice

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1494 on: August 20, 2015, 10:23:08 AM »
Sigrun Eide can cut a knife with butter.
Sigrun Eide can speak Finnish... In Icelandic.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Sigrun Eide.
Once a beast bit Sigrun Eide's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the beast died.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Sigrun Eide pajamas.
Sigrun Eide counted to infinity - twice

Holy Jesus Christ--
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1495 on: August 20, 2015, 10:35:09 AM »

Now, seriously!

Help I'm dying, these edits are too good!  ;D
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #1496 on: August 20, 2015, 10:36:41 AM »
Holy Jesus Christ--

I say we marry this with Sigrun Larsen meme up there.

When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
« Reply #1497 on: August 20, 2015, 11:29:20 AM »
This is beautiful and I love it. Please don't ever stop (๑` ω ´๑)b
YEET

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1498 on: August 20, 2015, 11:41:12 AM »
I say we marry this with Sigrun Larsen meme up there.

Oh my god--
sTaHP killing me guys-
STAAAHP-

Actually no, keep going c:
     - Adam Young

prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Eriaror

• Ilmarinen
  • Scout
  • Intermediate apprentice of webpage wizardry
« Reply #1499 on: August 20, 2015, 11:51:53 AM »
This is GLORIOUS. Carry on! XD
Native :hungary: | Fluent :uk: | Fading :germany:
:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: