Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573205 times)

Krisse Kovacs

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #1365 on: August 03, 2015, 01:54:20 PM »
It's both an edit and a reaction image - "Lalli Hotakainen has had enough of the Internet"

Pretty rough, but I like it.

This is me, every night when I know it is late and I need sleep but computer calls me back (or tablet pc)
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1366 on: August 03, 2015, 02:27:36 PM »
uhhhh what is kenn?
I'm guessing "kenn" is short for "kennel" (interrupted by a huge KRA-TRONG explosion).
Right again. :) Bad, bad Gandalf, unpolitely striking, before Emil could finish his sentence.

Sharion, I blame you.

*happy cackling*
*takes the blame proudly*
Beware, young Padavan: very soon, you won't be able to stop. ;) (Actually, you shouldn't. *STILL* hearing "Taking the hobbits" every time she sees your avatar*)

It's both an edit and a reaction image - "Lalli Hotakainen has had enough of the Internet"
Pretty rough, but I like it.
Oh, my...
First thought: "Hehe. Déja vu."
Then, I spotted the SSSS forum pictures on the monitors, and I just lost it. Thanks for one of the biggest laughters of the week! :D (Or, more like a whole series of them.)

Seriousy, people, if I'll get a six-pack instead of a stomach, it shall be all your fault. *trying to breath*
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1367 on: August 03, 2015, 02:39:55 PM »

Hahahaha yussssssss :D
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1368 on: August 03, 2015, 03:25:52 PM »
(image redacted)
Trying to figure out if I should be flattered or offended about this one. Verging on offended.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:36:59 PM by starfallz »
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #1369 on: August 03, 2015, 04:44:26 PM »
Trying to figure out if I should be flattered or offended about this one. Verging on offended.

i am also very offended but in lalli's defense it would be really freaking wierd to find a drawing of you cuddling with a person you jUST MET or just a drawing of u cuddling with anyone in general but im still pretty offended be a an equal opportunity offender what about the whole sigrun/tuuri thing comeon here
im actually]\ only a little offended and i dont hate you anything dude

bonus: im scrolling though my own blog and this image just came up. amazing.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1370 on: August 04, 2015, 01:32:58 AM »
I didn't modify much on the original scene, so I think I should warn everyone: LoTR movie spoiler is coming. (Not, that it would be an important, story-changing moment.)

Spoiler: the face of emil is a liquid. Does that mean, that his face is a cat...? • show

...some time later...

Elf or not, I just can't imagine Lalli as one, who doesn't carry maps, because his pockets are already filled with his comb- and hairbrush collection.
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #1371 on: August 04, 2015, 06:35:11 AM »
I didn't modify much on the original scene, so I think I should warn everyone: LoTR movie spoiler is coming. (Not, that it would be an important, story-changing moment.)

Spoiler: the face of emil is a liquid. Does that mean, that his face is a cat...? • show

...some time later...

Elf or not, I just can't imagine Lalli as one, who doesn't carry maps, because his pockets are already filled with his comb- and hairbrush collection.

Bwahaha! That was brilliant! What a great thing to wake up to. =D
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1372 on: August 04, 2015, 07:00:46 AM »

...some time later...

OH GOSH! Hahahah! This is brilliant 8,D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
« Reply #1373 on: August 04, 2015, 07:11:06 AM »

...some time later...

This is great!  ;D And I must say, long-haired Lalli looks pretty nice...  :o
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1374 on: August 04, 2015, 07:53:01 AM »
That is charming. Long hair does suit him well. Though I think he would have to tidy it away in some fashion for work, so as not to get tangled in bushes or grabbed by trolls! Hm.... Lalli in a French braid?
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1375 on: August 04, 2015, 08:00:19 AM »
That is charming. Long hair does suit him well. Though I think he would have to tidy it away in some fashion for work, so as not to get tangled in bushes or grabbed by trolls! Hm.... Lalli in a French braid?
I need to draw this. Like right now O_O

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

daItrick

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Making terrible puns since 2004
  • Preferred pronouns: They/he
« Reply #1376 on: August 04, 2015, 08:06:25 AM »

...some time later...

Ptff-- XD
I feel weird because I can't remember that part of the movie?? o-o

I need to draw this. Like right now O_O

I am floating away, lost in a silent ballet.
     - Adam Young

:spain: :uk:
:chap7::chap8:
prev. RealRedCloudYT

{0,0}
 |)--)  
_"_"_

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1377 on: August 04, 2015, 08:21:53 AM »
Sorry to be a bit of a killjoy here, but I'm feeling a little uncertain about the use of other people's fanart in edits. In general it's fine and there's likely no ill meaning behind doing so, but at least asking for permission first would be the polite thing to do. In fact whenever using other people's work it's good to ask their opinion first, possibly also their limits (as in whether there's something they really do not wish to see done with their work) regarding the matter if it isn't already stated clearly at some point.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1378 on: August 04, 2015, 08:29:01 AM »
Sorry to be a bit of a killjoy here, but I'm feeling a little uncertain about the use of other people's fanart in edits. In general it's fine and there's likely no ill meaning behind doing so, but at least asking for permission first would be the polite thing to do. In fact whenever using other people's work it's good to ask their opinion first, possibly also their limits (as in whether there's something they really do not wish to see done with their work) regarding the matter if it isn't already stated clearly at some point.
do we have permission to edit Minna's arts? because it is same, I guess
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #1379 on: August 04, 2015, 08:41:43 AM »
do we have permission to edit Minna's arts? because it is same, I guess

Minna's art is the official kind, published, whereas fanart is created by her fans and is not official - it's created purely for personal value. There's a difference: official art is always open for parody, but when you're using fanart without the creator's permission it's no longer about the art, it's also about the person behind it.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: