Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573152 times)

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #1185 on: July 22, 2015, 07:23:22 AM »
Hagrid: "I'm a wizard, Emil."
Emil: "Yeah, right. I'm not stupid. Wizards don't exist."
Hagrid: "But I really am! And I work in that fine school over there *shows the direction*, with people who are just like me. Also, I'm a half-giant."
Emil: "You're a WHAT?!"
*10 minutes later*

Spoiler: ...I have no idea • show
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1186 on: July 22, 2015, 07:33:32 AM »
Ach, I forgot I had planned to bring in this meme. These ones are perfect, and it's the most appropriate meme for the Bleppening :D
Thank you! :D It was instantly brought to my mind when I saw you guys posting the blep pictures, but I wasn't able to make it then :P

These are perfect. :D
Thank you! ;D

Yuuuusssss, all the memes!
The last one in particular deserves to be added to the reaction image hoard officially, I can see how it would be very useful  :D
I was actually thinking that myself *goes to add it*

I should probably recognize the meme source but I don't.  What is it, please?
It's the x, x everywhere meme, based on a screenshot from Toy Story :)

One more skin from the fox. Or wolf. Or Wolverine.
Or, doh...

HAhah, oh my gosh, this is the most best!! XD

XD Very good, I approve!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #1187 on: July 22, 2015, 08:04:51 AM »

I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORRRLD OmO
Sorry, that line always jumps into my head whenever I see duo flying scenes, screaming duets, "come with me" hand-holding/tugging, horrified faces looking at something horrifying etc...it's so terrible XD
Spoiler: irrelevant • show
does anyone else suffer from weird, personal memes/sudden song reactions? Like when I'm doing something and make a mistake I suddenly curse "TAKE me back to the..!" And I hate that song!? Similar to the Mmm Whatcha Say,,,but surprised and frustrated? https://youtu.be/KAo6UHYC1p8?t=59
Or when I try really hard with multiple attempts to fix the thing but fail I always think: https://youtu.be/lR3cpX7ZkDg?t=456
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Ana Nymus

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Checking in once in a while
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #1188 on: July 22, 2015, 08:43:31 AM »
Sorry, that line always jumps into my head whenever I see duo flying scenes, screaming duets, "come with me" hand-holding/tugging, horrified faces looking at something horrifying etc...it's so terrible XD
Spoiler: irrelevant • show
does anyone else suffer from weird, personal memes/sudden song reactions? Like when I'm doing something and make a mistake I suddenly curse "TAKE me back to the..!" And I hate that song!? Similar to the Mmm Whatcha Say,,,but surprised and frustrated? https://youtu.be/KAo6UHYC1p8?t=59
Or when I try really hard with multiple attempts to fix the thing but fail I always think: https://youtu.be/lR3cpX7ZkDg?t=456

I am of the personal opinion that there is a song snippet to go with ABSOLUTELY EVERY event, and if there isn't one, you can always make one up ;P It.... might get me weird looks sometimes.
:usa: Yes.
:spain: Out of practice.
:finland: Failed to learn.
:vaticancity: Probably remember five words.
White text: Always ;P
:chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

I also speak SCIENCE!!!

OrigamiOwl

« Reply #1189 on: July 22, 2015, 09:26:04 AM »
I am of the personal opinion that there is a song snippet to go with ABSOLUTELY EVERY event, and if there isn't one, you can always make one up ;P It.... might get me weird looks sometimes.
Oh phew, Im glad it's not just me U__U

Also, can I make a request? It's a bit weird, but, can someone make a whacky christmassy edit of the chapter 8 cover? <_<
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:37:38 AM by OrigamiOwl »
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1190 on: July 22, 2015, 09:28:27 AM »
Oh phew, Im glad it's not just me U__U

Haha nope me as well. I have several "trigger phrases" that cause me to instantly burst into song as well :)
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #1191 on: July 22, 2015, 09:40:59 AM »

PERFECT

Haha nope me as well. I have several "trigger phrases" that cause me to instantly burst into song as well :)

This is something that happens to other people too? Thank god. It's pretty common for me to burst into song at random points during conversation - my friends have learnt to just wait for the moment to pass and then act as if nothing ever happened B)

Spoiler: show
Friend: Let's go-
Me, singing: -to the beach, each, let's go get away. They say, what they gonna say...
Friend: ¬_¬
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1192 on: July 22, 2015, 01:50:50 PM »
This is something that happens to other people too? Thank god. It's pretty common for me to burst into song at random points during conversation - my friends have learnt to just wait for the moment to pass and then act as if nothing ever happened B)

Spoiler: show
Friend: Let's go-
Me, singing: -to the beach, each, let's go get away. They say, what they gonna say...
Friend: ¬_¬

RANDOM SINGERS UNITE

It's not a generational thing.  An adorable elderly neighbor of mine (born ~1920) used to bust out with random snippets of song semi-associated with whatever we were discussing.  His wife would just roll her eyes; I'd join right in. 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1193 on: July 22, 2015, 03:52:27 PM »
I can definitely say without a doubt that I will react to almost every situation with a snippet of a song (or most of the song, if I get on a tangent). I also reference memes in my life, like, every second of every day. My family has come to live with it, and has even adopted some silly internet phrases and slang themselves. I'll also think of typing meme references in my posts on this forum, but change my mind when I realize that it's probably going to be mistaken for a typo or diarrhea of the mind.

Memes are love. Memes are life.
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1194 on: July 22, 2015, 04:09:17 PM »

Now I CAN NEVER WATCH that scene in H. P. again!!! :DDDD (Not without random laughing bursts, at least. This day just became much-much better. Thank you! :D)

(OrigamiOwl: I also have a few soundtracks for my life. And a part-time narrator. With a *horrible* singing voice.)

Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #1195 on: July 22, 2015, 04:15:21 PM »

THE MEME WAS AMONG US ALL THIS TIME
you'll know where to find me.

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #1196 on: July 22, 2015, 04:20:42 PM »
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1197 on: July 22, 2015, 04:28:38 PM »
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD

The plot thickens. :D
(A few years later we'll realise: the sole purpose of the Silent World quest is to collect ALL THE MEMES in one comic!)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 04:30:18 PM by Sharion »
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #1198 on: July 22, 2015, 10:15:07 PM »
RANDOM SINGERS UNITE

It's not a generational thing.  An adorable elderly neighbor of mine (born ~1920) used to bust out with random snippets of song semi-associated with whatever we were discussing.  His wife would just roll her eyes; I'd join right in.

I can corroborate so hard! My mother has a weird German partial-drinking song to go with just about any situation. You have no idea how many times something went mildly wrong, and she busts out a stanza, and all the while I'm just quietly whispering "Really? You've got a song for that? HOW/WHY?"
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1199 on: July 22, 2015, 10:23:54 PM »
Must admit I do the burst into song thing also. It's fun.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!