Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573046 times)

Aierdome

• Ranger
  • The Emperor Protects.
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #1155 on: July 17, 2015, 06:18:53 AM »
Another day, another thing.

Can't... stop... laughing... This is such a brilliant image, you have such brilliant ideas... And now I feel like listening to ABBA. Great.
When I think of deep psychological insight, I think of three names: Freud; Jung; Grignr.
-----
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

OrigamiOwl

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #1156 on: July 17, 2015, 10:02:11 AM »

(Many thanks for Sunflower for patiently answering my questions about that foam! :D )
Oh no ABBA! XD
*100 yard stare*
Just another town,.., another traIn, notHIng lOST And nOTHinG gAinED..guess I will live my life at railway stations... YES I WILL LIVE My LifeAT RaiLwAY StatIOnsSSSS... O__O
Those sparkly, sparkly Swedes.
:artd: :book1+: :book2:
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16:

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #1157 on: July 17, 2015, 05:02:05 PM »
And you really shouldn't mention Roxette (my teenage favourites), because now I can't stop thinking about how fitting their songs are - from 'The Look' to 'Joyride'...

(Hmmm... Joyride could be a perfect song for a fanvideo if anyone dares to use music from the early nineties...)

Hohoho! I was curious who notices it first, that the second song is not from ABBA. :D
Oh, Joyride... I don't even know when was the last time when I heard that... *needs to listen to it again*
Goodbye To You; Like Lovers Do; How Do You Do... Listened to them like a gazillion times on the radio. (And noticed only now that I forgot which station that was... My age finally got to me, it seems.)

As for music videos, should I mention Sigrun and "She Is A Little Bit Dangerous"...?
*lays back with a satisfied expression, thumbs circling each other, and watches as that song also takes root in your head* >:D

now I feel like listening to ABBA. Great.
Oh no ABBA! XD
*100 yard stare*
Just another town,.., another traIn, notHIng lOST And nOTHinG gAinED..guess I will live my life at railway stations... YES I WILL LIVE My LifeAT RaiLwAY StatIOnsSSSS... O__O

Mwahahahaha!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:09:38 PM by Sharion »
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1158 on: July 17, 2015, 05:09:58 PM »

(Many thanks for Sunflower for patiently answering my questions about that foam! :D )

I can't. Why are they there. Why are they hugging in the shower. Why are they staring into my soul. Why.

Your photoshop skills are 10/10.

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1159 on: July 17, 2015, 10:41:49 PM »

Coincidence? 

I think NOT!

Pluto supports SSSS!
Confirmed.
(hurrah, Pluto, you got geography! Maybe they'll stop doubting you! You're not just an ice ball!)
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Sharion

• Scout
« Reply #1160 on: July 19, 2015, 07:46:47 AM »
Why are they there.
Those Swedes in year 90 seem to be a truly competent bunch. Not even a giant of the music industry can get into the city uncleansed. *nod-nod*
(What a suspicious fellow you are, thinking of Photoshop... Now, would I do that? O__O Maybe I'm just the world's first paparazzi with the skill to travel in space-time. :P)

What of the potential for interaction with Harry Potter-verse?

It's an old idea, popping up in my head again and again, so it's time enough to finally get this out of my system.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:16:56 AM by Sharion »

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1161 on: July 19, 2015, 08:39:10 AM »
It's an old idea, popping up in my head again and again, so it's time enough to finally get this out of my system.

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #1162 on: July 19, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #1163 on: July 19, 2015, 04:05:47 PM »

Haaa, that's your funniest yet weirdest idea yet. Funniest weird idea. Intuition tells me it's going to be partly canon too (the part about Onni telling him he's a mage at least).

Let's hope he learns his actual name though.

Silent Fox

• Scout
  • Speaks little, writes a lot
« Reply #1164 on: July 19, 2015, 04:45:07 PM »

[/quote]

Why had we not thought of that before? This is awesome! =D Not to mention Hagrid would probably be awesome at slaying trolls/beasts- if he wouldn't see them as "misunderstood beasties" first...
Native: :germany:
Getting fluent after 10 years: :usa:

:chap7: :chap8:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #1165 on: July 19, 2015, 04:48:57 PM »
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1166 on: July 19, 2015, 05:13:04 PM »

:D This was bound to happen.

native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Sharion

• Scout
« Reply #1167 on: July 19, 2015, 06:26:47 PM »
:D This was bound to happen.

LOL
*trying to say something*
BWAHAHAHA
*cough, cough*
*wheeze*

That puts the dot to the "i" beautifully. :D
Now imagine the staff arriving to the school library, sorrounded by the "slightly modified" characters, with Trolldemort hot on their heels.

Or:
Many-headed-master of the school: "AaAAnD, ThE fIrSt TaSK...!"
competitroll No.1: I know, I know. *pained sigh* Dragons.
"ReTRIevE a hAIRBrusH fROm The ClEAnsEr!!!"
"The WHAT?!"

To tell the truth, I don't know if taking a dragon's egg would be the more dangerous feat, or this. Not to mention the possibility of a scene, where Emil *would* chase Snape with shampoo. 
Spoiler: Because there *are* worse things than death. • show

Intuition tells me it's going to be partly canon too (the part about Onni telling him he's a mage at least).
Let's hope he learns his actual name though.

Either he tells it to Reynir, or Lúlli will.

Poor guy would be taken aback, though, if he would be finally asked to do something - and it would turn out that he should, for example, help Lalli to strenghten a protection a spell.
"Not to be ungrateful, but couldn't I do something I actually can? Like, I could shear your hair every second weekend, walk on lava, or summon demons...?"
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 07:39:39 PM by Sharion »

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1168 on: July 20, 2015, 09:24:32 AM »

To tell the truth, I don't know if taking a dragon's egg would be the more dangerous feat, or this. Not to mention the possibility of a scene, where Emil *would* chase Snape with shampoo. 
Spoiler: Because there *are* worse things than death. • show

This. Is. Hilarious.  ;D

My colleague has no idea why I'm shaking with laugher for 5 minutes now.

Just imagine a potions class, where Emil turns Sleeping Draught into shampoo and Polyjuice Potion into hair conditioner. He would earn a lifelong detention  :D
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Sharion

• Scout
« Reply #1169 on: July 20, 2015, 09:30:47 AM »
Just imagine a potions class, where Emil turns Sleeping Draught into shampoo and Polyjuice Potion into hair conditioner. He would earn a lifelong detention  :D

Or an internship with Lockhart. :D
(Hopefully, with Sigrun still on-board, or his first expedition in the Silent Lands would be his last. Mr. Celebrity would make a fine wig from his hair, though. Only because it would be a fond memory, of course!)