Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573012 times)

Curry

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • [musically] IB IS KILLIN ME
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them/theirs
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #765 on: June 01, 2015, 03:10:05 PM »
Sorry for the double post...

Here you are:

Helia, you are a magnificent human being. Please never stop.
YEET

Sharion

• Scout
  • Proud lunatic and Meanister of Word-Spinning
« Reply #766 on: June 01, 2015, 03:35:07 PM »

The bathing scene *is* the most best one to pair up that shampoo. :D
(Good thing I've already learnt to swallow the tea before opening this thread - it saved my keyboard. )
*keeps going back to the "advertisement"*
*laughs again every time*
Survived so far:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8: :chap9:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #767 on: June 01, 2015, 06:22:59 PM »
Sorry for the double post...

Here you are:

Yyyiuuusssss! I can die happy now, that Lalli shampoo is just too much! I love how all their names sound like fancy hair care products anyways, its perfect!

Next: the support crew!!!
:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

corncobman

• Weirdsmith
« Reply #768 on: June 01, 2015, 10:59:00 PM »
I just had a random idea. I was thinking of the old Mastercard advertisment slogan and thought of this.

"Year 90 books are priceless. For everything else there's Mikkelcard."
A man left his Icelandic home
Escaped to Denmark to freely roam
With hair braided red
He got hit on the head
With a crate lid slammed onto his dome

Fluent: :uk:
Fluent spoken, bad writing: :china:
Some knowledge: :france: :germany:
Odd word here and there: :japan:

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #769 on: June 02, 2015, 02:14:50 AM »
So, story behind this. I've had a Kawaii photo editor on my phone that I've had for a while that I've been goofing around with. Then I had the splendid idea: why not make the crew Kawaiii too? Why should I have all the fun?! If any of you have one of these editors or know a ridiculously adorable Japanese girl who literally edits every photo she owns, you know what I'm talking about here  ;)

I took the liberty of using the reaction image pictures already available here on the forum, many thanks to those who inadvertently contributed (Haiz, I'm lookin at you)

Sorry not sorry  8)

:hat:  :artd:  :book1+:  :chap6:  :chap7:  :chap8:  :chap9:  :chap10:  :betterhat:

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #770 on: June 02, 2015, 02:25:07 AM »
So, story behind this. I've had a Kawaii photo editor on my phone that I've had for a while that I've been goofing around with. Then I had the splendid idea: why not make the crew Kawaiii too? Why should I have all the fun?! If any of you have one of these editors or know a ridiculously adorable Japanese girl who literally edits every photo she owns, you know what I'm talking about here  ;)

I took the liberty of using the reaction image pictures already available here on the forum, many thanks to those who inadvertently contributed (Haiz, I'm lookin at you)

Sorry not sorry  8)

Spoiler: show

Oh... my god. This is amazing, I love it. Wow.
I think you just made my morning, so thank you!
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #771 on: June 02, 2015, 03:11:59 AM »

these are flawless. come to think of it, it's pretty odd we haven't had hairproduct edits before now, seeing how much of the entire comic/fandom/SSSS culture is centered around hiair

I AM GLAD my dragon hoard of images and flowercrown edits have found such a noble purpose! these are absolutely glorious and every single one of them will reach valhalla
(the "burn it all" one, oh my gods)
you'll know where to find me.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #772 on: June 02, 2015, 03:17:14 AM »

Sorry not sorry  8)

Wait.... So.... there are, like, apps for your phone that will make your photos look like that in just a few clicks?  Like... an Instagram filter on party drugs and cotton candy?  [Older person tries to wrap her head around this.]

MIND BLOWN.
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #773 on: June 02, 2015, 03:23:19 AM »
Wait.... So.... there are, like, apps for your phone that will make your photos look like that in just a few clicks?  Like... an Instagram filter on party drugs and cotton candy?  [Older person tries to wrap her head around this.]

MIND BLOWN.
It's not drugs... It's Japanese!

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #774 on: June 02, 2015, 03:38:03 AM »
It's not drugs... It's Japanese!

THE JAPANESE ARE DRUGS

Trinka

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • ☆Da Meme Queen☆
« Reply #775 on: June 02, 2015, 03:50:24 AM »

MIND BLOWN.

Yeah, they come with so many options! You pic any photo, then go from there! There are filters for color, "stamps" and "stickers" you can put on the photo & change the size of, rolling brushes that place a bunch of the same decorations on the picture, pens to write with in a BAZILLION COLORS, and a typing tool to place custom font on the picture too.

I decorated all the pictures by hand without using a bunch of pre-made frames, and as you can tell, they can be kinda scary addictive... (O_o)

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #776 on: June 02, 2015, 04:43:45 AM »

Sorry not sorry  8)

*dies laughing*
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #777 on: June 02, 2015, 04:54:55 AM »

Sorry not sorry  8)

My headcannon for these is that they discovered one of those weird Japanese photo booths in a Danish arcade.

P__

« Reply #778 on: June 02, 2015, 05:52:41 AM »

Sorry not sorry  8)

oh gawd this is too much I litterally can't even!
#diesoflaughter
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #779 on: June 02, 2015, 05:56:43 AM »

Sorry not sorry  8)

I am suddenly trying very hard to keep a straight face.
Oops, failed.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney