Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573165 times)

kahli

• Scout
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #345 on: March 28, 2015, 12:47:44 PM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Oh god that is going to be so awesome. Most awesomest. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

;D

THIS VIDEO THING
CAN I MARRY IT
Lalli is my fave and this song is one of my faves (........it's not like i have two blog titles with lyrics from it or anything) and aaaaaaaaaaaa you made it fit together it's beautiful

also omg excited for the next video

EEEE! Thank you! I'm so glad you love it!  ;D Yes you can marry it if you like. While it was in production I noticed your name on tumblr and smiled to myself.  ;)

After coming to conclucion that fanvideos are awesome and we need more of those, I finished the one I've been working on. Little different from the one's we've seen so far, and unfortunately the quality seems to be bad, but any case.  ;)
SSSS - The Sound of Silence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRLCkslyicA

Woaaaa! That is good! I love it!  ;D   
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #346 on: March 28, 2015, 06:26:58 PM »
I know I'm digging up the past here with this post, but I just has to comment. I was looking through these at school and started giggling like a crazy woman during the break. SOO. FUNNY. Sigrun was made for those shades, that show is hilarious, and I approve of it all!
Yeees, one of us!

annamaren

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #347 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:33 PM »
Oh my goodness Kahli! It's turned out so well!! : )
Yay!!!!
I DID A VIDEO THING. 
/>
It's mostly about Lalli and his mage powers. The song is "to the sky" by Owl City and I don't really do "favorite" things but if I did this would be my favorite song. THE WORDS OF THE SONG MATCH UP WITH THE PICTURES! (mostly) For some reason that makes me really happy. Also I ran out of SSSS bird related pictures towards the end so I used some from ARTD. Enjoy!  ;D

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #348 on: March 28, 2015, 09:32:08 PM »
Oh my goodness Kahli! It's turned out so well!! : )
Yay!!!!
Thank you Mama! Yayyy!  ;D
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #349 on: March 28, 2015, 10:29:48 PM »
OKAY since I am both in danger of remaking the entire movie, as well as reaching scout rank, here are my last ones for the day:

and this one hurt my heart to make but I'm finding it too funny not to, I'm so sorry reynir

so yeah good nigh- HANG ON IS THAT KAMINA SIGRUN THAT IS AMAZING
Haha, these are so good xD I love Reynir in the last one!

I DID A VIDEO THING. 
/>
It's mostly about Lalli and his mage powers. The song is "to the sky" by Owl City and I don't really do "favorite" things but if I did this would be my favorite song. THE WORDS OF THE SONG MATCH UP WITH THE PICTURES! (mostly) For some reason that makes me really happy. Also I ran out of SSSS bird related pictures towards the end so I used some from ARTD. Enjoy!  ;D
OMG this song is so wonderful :D I've only heard the Fireflies song before and now I wonder why I haven't tried to listening to their other songs before?? The pictures work so well with the lyrics, like how do you do this? Do you pick out the pictures first and decide on a fitting song or do you looks through the entire comic to find pictures matching the song?

After coming to conclucion that fanvideos are awesome and we need more of those, I finished the one I've been working on. Little different from the one's we've seen so far, and unfortunately the quality seems to be bad, but any case.  ;)
SSSS - The Sound of Silence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRLCkslyicA
Beautifully done! This song is so sad to me and I thought I was seriously going to cry at the end ;w;

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #350 on: March 28, 2015, 11:19:51 PM »
OMG this song is so wonderful :D I've only heard the Fireflies song before and now I wonder why I haven't tried to listening to their other songs before?? The pictures work so well with the lyrics, like how do you do this? Do you pick out the pictures first and decide on a fitting song or do you looks through the entire comic to find pictures matching the song?

Thank you! Owl City is amazing! To answer your question, I picked out the song first. I have a list of songs whose lyrics match to a situation or mood or character in SSSS. After choosing the song I picked out the pictures of the situation/ mood/ character I had in mind.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #351 on: March 28, 2015, 11:35:36 PM »
Thank you! Owl City is amazing! To answer your question, I picked out the song first. I have a list of songs whose lyrics match to a situation or mood or character in SSSS. After choosing the song I picked out the pictures of the situation/ mood/ character I had in mind.

I love how distinct their sound is! I could hear immediately that it was them, even though I'd only heard one song before ^w^
I see! It sounds like a good way to do it :D Since Minna's drawings are so diverse I guess it's easier to find pictures that matches the song rather than the opposite?

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #352 on: March 28, 2015, 11:56:23 PM »
I'm gonna jump on the fanvid wagon! Have another one:
SSSS - Empty room

Lots of Lalli/Emil-shipping in this one, beware! xD
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #353 on: March 29, 2015, 12:05:11 AM »
SSSS - Empty room

This is so good!! :D
Did he move on with Mikkel or Reynir? xD

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #354 on: March 29, 2015, 12:11:05 AM »
SSSS - Empty room

Wonderful! You're really good at these! I can't wait to see the next one!  ;D

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #355 on: March 29, 2015, 04:28:26 AM »
SSSS - Empty room

Aaaaaa XDDDDDD Yeeees! If you don't ship it, you won't understand that -

We are going to need a seperate fanvideo thread soon XD

Beautifully done! This song is so sad to me and I thought I was seriously going to cry at the end ;w;
Aww, but hey it's all right. Feelings is good. :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 04:33:21 AM by Cat Is in the Moon »

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
« Reply #356 on: March 29, 2015, 09:27:57 AM »
Haha, these are so good xD I love Reynir in the last one!
aaahh thanks!! I'm glad you like them because I AM GOING TO MAKE MORE

also Owl City is actually just one single dude named Adam Young. He's pretty cool. Has a bunch of various 'band' projects, like Port Blue and Sky Sailing.

I was going to watch the new fanvid but i have too much of a strong gut aversion to overly shippy things and lovey-dovey songs, i'm so sorry please don't take it personally
you'll know where to find me.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #357 on: March 29, 2015, 09:36:40 AM »
aaahh thanks!! I'm glad you like them because I AM GOING TO MAKE MORE

also Owl City is actually just one single dude named Adam Young. He's pretty cool. Has a bunch of various 'band' projects, like Port Blue and Sky Sailing.

I was going to watch the new fanvid but i have too much of a strong gut aversion to overly shippy things and lovey-dovey songs, i'm so sorry please don't take it personally
You're welcome =3 Yes, please continue! =D

What?? Seriously.. I was convinced it was a band D= Radio why you lie to me?? apparently eastern emoticons don't work here, so just imagine an angry smiley flipping a table
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 09:39:11 AM by AquaAurion »

(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
« Reply #358 on: March 29, 2015, 09:55:26 AM »
This is so good!! :D
Did he move on with Mikkel or Reynir? xD
Not telling 0=) Also, maybe this one is what happens after, who knows!? :o
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

corncobman

• Weirdsmith
« Reply #359 on: March 29, 2015, 10:23:05 PM »
Pg 291 edit

Quote from: Me
Imagine Mikkel's eyebrows are actually his eyes or his nose is his mouth

A man left his Icelandic home
Escaped to Denmark to freely roam
With hair braided red
He got hit on the head