Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 572979 times)

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2015, 08:49:17 PM »
OKAY since I am both in danger of remaking the entire movie, as well as reaching scout rank, here are my last ones for the day:

and this one hurt my heart to make but I'm finding it too funny not to, I'm so sorry reynir

so yeah good nigh- HANG ON IS THAT KAMINA SIGRUN THAT IS AMAZING
you'll know where to find me.

SolarPoweredGirl

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • A normal kid who isn't that normal
« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2015, 09:00:17 PM »

posted this in the reaction thread as a reply to something, but thought it could go here too (normally "potty humor" is my last resort but...)

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #332 on: March 27, 2015, 09:03:48 PM »

posted this in the reaction thread as a reply to something, but thought it could go here too (normally "potty humor" is my last resort but...)

*death by laughter and hiccups*

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Cheesecake

• Don't think I didn't see what you did there
« Reply #333 on: March 28, 2015, 01:34:19 AM »

i had to do this

I love you. These are amazing.
Native: :usa:
Learning-ish: :spain:
Want to learn: :germany: :sweden:
"Survived"
:book1+:
:chap6: :chap7:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #334 on: March 28, 2015, 02:45:50 AM »
I DID A VIDEO THING. 
/>
It's mostly about Lalli and his mage powers. The song is "to the sky" by Owl City and I don't really do "favorite" things but if I did this would be my favorite song. THE WORDS OF THE SONG MATCH UP WITH THE PICTURES! (mostly) For some reason that makes me really happy. Also I ran out of SSSS bird related pictures towards the end so I used some from ARTD. Enjoy!  ;D
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #335 on: March 28, 2015, 03:05:14 AM »
I DID A VIDEO THING. 
/>
It's mostly about Lalli and his mage powers. The song is "to the sky" by Owl City and I don't really do "favorite" things but if I did this would be my favorite song. THE WORDS OF THE SONG MATCH UP WITH THE PICTURES! (mostly) For some reason that makes me really happy. Also I ran out of SSSS bird related pictures towards the end so I used some from ARTD. Enjoy!  ;D
Yeeees >:D More fanvideos... I'm trying to get some done myself... And it does fit to the pictures, and timing's pretty good too!  ;D
I kinda think it could use some transitions and mayby bit more movement? But what program did you use?  O: I don't recognise it...

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #336 on: March 28, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »
I'm still waiting for someone to do a Sigrun video for Everything Is Awesome... :(

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #337 on: March 28, 2015, 03:22:12 AM »
Yeeees >:D More fanvideos... I'm trying to get some done myself... And it does fit to the pictures, and timing's pretty good too!  ;D
I kinda think it could use some transitions and mayby bit more movement? But what program did you use?  O: I don't recognise it...

Thank you! ;D I spent days getting the timing on that thing just right. I also went back and fourth with myself over and over on how much movement to include. Thanks for the feedback. I will probably go back and pretty it up a bit once I have a bit more practice. The program I used was just imovie.

I'm still waiting for someone to do a Sigrun video for Everything Is Awesome... :(

Don't worry! It's next up on my list of videos to make! I talked to Windfighter and she said it's still on her to do list too so eventually you'll get two!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 03:31:09 AM by kahli »
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #338 on: March 28, 2015, 03:53:11 AM »
Don't worry! It's next up on my list of videos to make! I talked to Windfighter and she said it's still on her to do list too so eventually you'll get two!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #339 on: March 28, 2015, 04:25:33 AM »
Oh god that is going to be so awesome. Most awesomest. XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #340 on: March 28, 2015, 04:29:48 AM »
Oh god that is going to be so awesome. Most awesomest. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Everything Is Most Best!

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #341 on: March 28, 2015, 05:02:48 AM »
I DID A VIDEO THING. 
/>
THIS VIDEO THING
CAN I MARRY IT
Lalli is my fave and this song is one of my faves (........it's not like i have two blog titles with lyrics from it or anything) and aaaaaaaaaaaa you made it fit together it's beautiful

also omg excited for the next video

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #342 on: March 28, 2015, 07:10:40 AM »
After coming to conclucion that fanvideos are awesome and we need more of those, I finished the one I've been working on. Little different from the one's we've seen so far, and unfortunately the quality seems to be bad, but any case.  ;)
SSSS - The Sound of Silence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRLCkslyicA

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #343 on: March 28, 2015, 07:32:47 AM »
After coming to conclucion that fanvideos are awesome and we need more of those, I finished the one I've been working on. Little different from the one's we've seen so far, and unfortunately the quality seems to be bad, but any case.  ;)
me everytime a fanvideo comes up, my initial reaction is always for some reason "pff, can't be that good" but every time I watch one I'm all "WOW THIS WAS THE MOST BEST THING" so I have to agree

also wow that was kind of beautiful? I'm so used to that song being only used for memetic purposes it kinda caught me unaware

Koeshi

• Scout
« Reply #344 on: March 28, 2015, 08:40:56 AM »

The problem with that song is that I always connect it with sad vibes.  That combined with the image of them all together at the end of the video just gave me a "we never saw them again" feel.  Still good vid :)