Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 572983 times)

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2015, 11:49:00 PM »
Now for a take on a meme that I suppose most people haven't even heard of/long since forgotten. Adapted to the SSSS-verse as a Sigrun vs Mikkel edition. Edits are welcome.

1:

2:

That second one is amazing. I want to print it out and stick it on my wall :DDDDD PLEASE MAKE MORE
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

mureena

• Super-Newbie
  • sadly i am only an eel
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2015, 03:39:02 AM »
Now for a take on a meme that I suppose most people haven't even heard of/long since forgotten. Adapted to the SSSS-verse as a Sigrun vs Mikkel edition. Edits are welcome.

1:

2:

I'm very much in love with you please never stop (THE ONE MEME I WILL NEVER FORGET--)
can do: :finland::uk:
studied but lmao: :sweden::spain::russia::vaticancity::china:
would love to: :japan:

tumblah

Koeshi

• Scout
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2015, 05:01:10 AM »

1:

2:

How could anyone forget such a classic, its adorable :3

Link doesn't work, no.

Just use imgur; it's more reliable and you don't need to make an account.

The host is fine, they just haven't encoded the link properly. Check LooNEY's post.

P__

« Reply #198 on: March 02, 2015, 05:54:19 AM »
When I tried to follow the link, Safari said it "couldn't connect with the server 'https://'", so I deleted that part of the address and got through fine. It looks like you doubled it up somehow.
Does this work? http://www.flickr.com/photos/129722678@N03/16063409304
It's all pixelly but it works and I can agree, Tuuri also looks badass with sunglasses
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

curiosity

• Scout
  • I fought the law, and the law won
« Reply #199 on: March 03, 2015, 02:27:07 PM »

I just simply LOVE it!  :D

And this joke is stale as the air in troll-infested hospi?e:
The proverb lies, I've never killed a cat.
Perfectly fluent: :russia: :ukraine:          Desperately need to revise: :france:
Decently fluent: :uk:                Forgot everything: :germany:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #200 on: March 03, 2015, 08:00:02 PM »
It's all pixelly but it works and I can agree, Tuuri also looks badass with sunglasses

Yeah, it is pixellated - I did it in a tearing hurry before work that morning.  The FAQ post did say I could use flickr, so I gave it a go, but the instructions haven't worked for me (with several different variations and holding my tongue sideways just *so*), so I may dip into imgur next time.
I have this idea for Sigrun as a real estate agent I'm mulling over...
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Cat Is in the Moon

• Such Evil.
« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2015, 06:58:05 AM »

Nice!
Poor little Emil's life is just so dreadfully hard. XD

mad robin

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2015, 06:18:38 PM »

I'm sure this is the most difficult decision of his life XD

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2015, 04:48:45 AM »
I made another fan-video! The song is in swedish though, sorry. I just had to get it out of my system.

I want to make videos with theme-songs for all the crew-members, but there just aren't enough good pictures to use yet! That, and I can't figure out what their songs would be. Mikkel would be the Witch doctor though, would he not?
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2015, 10:02:03 AM »
I made another fan-video! The song is in swedish though, sorry. I just had to get it out of my system.

I want to make videos with theme-songs for all the crew-members, but there just aren't enough good pictures to use yet! That, and I can't figure out what their songs would be. Mikkel would be the Witch doctor though, would he not?

Haha, this is awesome ;D Emil is such a flirt! It's only Mikkel that isn't allowed to do whatever he wants with Emil tonight  ;)
Emil's facial expression at the first "Du får göra vad du vill med mig ikväll" with Tuuri was so fitting it was almost creepy xD

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

KMK

• Scout
« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2015, 11:59:17 AM »
Haha, this is awesome ;D Emil is such a flirt! It's only Mikkel that isn't allowed to do whatever he wants with Emil tonight  ;)
Emil's facial expression at the first "Du får göra vad du vill med mig ikväll" with Tuuri was so fitting it was almost creepy xD

I have no idea what the song says but I love it.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »
Yeah, there wasn't enough good pictures with interactions between Emil and Mikkel to have them in the video as well. I'm gonna make it right though and write an Emil/Mikkel-fic instead :P

I have no idea what the song says but I love it.

Thank you! I'm totally the most unbest at translating otherwise I could have helped out with the understanding of the song. Basically though Emil is telling everyone they're free to do whatever they want with him. Especially punch him in the face :P
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2015, 01:20:49 PM »
Yeah, there wasn't enough good pictures with interactions between Emil and Mikkel to have them in the video as well. I'm gonna make it right though and write an Emil/Mikkel-fic instead :P

Thank you! I'm totally the most unbest at translating otherwise I could have helped out with the understanding of the song. Basically though Emil is telling everyone they're free to do whatever they want with him. Especially punch him in the face :P
Oh my gooood. That's gonna be in my head all day!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #208 on: March 05, 2015, 04:30:37 PM »

You're a genius!

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2015, 05:28:53 PM »
Catchy song. The picture choices at 0:31 and 3:06 though. Classy!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:31:12 PM by Fimbulvarg »