Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573042 times)

Nimphy

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • The Almighty Phoenix, future Ruler of the World
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2015, 03:47:39 AM »
I think his is my favorite one of them all :D Like, sure we got to see some creepy stuff in that show but we never really SAW Gluttony eat anyone and that made it all the more terrifying D:

As far as I remember, we did get to see Gluttony eating someone, at least in his first appearence? ???
Fluent: :italy:, :albania:, :usa:

Okay: :spain:

Learning: :germany: :norway: :japan:

Bloody messed-up spoils of a language: :france:

Survivor: :chap0: :chap1: :chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2015, 05:06:40 AM »
I think his is my favorite one of them all :D Like, sure we got to see some creepy stuff in that show but we never really SAW Gluttony eat anyone and that made it all the more terrifying D:
Yeah, I think this is the best one too. And IIRC we don't see Gluttony eating anyone firsthand (though he clearly eats a person or two throughout the series).

Terallodaktus

• what can I say, I'm deadly in the court room.
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:33 AM »
Here. Fixed the page for you: no more nightmares

The gluttony version reminds me a lot of the face stealing demon from avatar season 1
Curiosity is the most powerful driving force in the universe, because it can overcome the two biggest braking forces in the universe: reason and fear.

P__

« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
The gluttony version reminds me a lot of the face stealing demon from avatar season 1

oh. oooh. we maybe don't want to see that edit
:book2: aye: :france: :portugal: :uk:
:book3: meh: :italy: :germany: :spain: :sweden:
:book4: :betterhat: :hat:
:chap5: :A2chap01: :A2chap03: :A2chap04:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Theologian of the Minnion Church
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
I'm not sure if this counts as an edit, but I made a music video! Youtube wouldn't let me put it up though, so I had to go through dropbox, but everyone should be able to watch it by following the link.

So let me present, inspired by page 252 and someone's comment in the fan art-thread, Emil, Lalli and Tuuri (but mostly Emil) in SSSS - All By Myself!
Fluent: :sweden:
Decent: :uk:
Phrases: :spain: / :japan:
:book1+:

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Sunflower

• Saraswati
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2015, 08:48:12 PM »
I'm not sure if this counts as an edit, but I made a music video! Youtube wouldn't let me put it up though, so I had to go through dropbox, but everyone should be able to watch it by following the link.

So let me present, inspired by page 252 and someone's comment in the fan art-thread, Emil, Lalli and Tuuri (but mostly Emil) in SSSS - All By Myself!

Amazing!  Inspiring!  Hilarious!  (If there are karaoke bars in the Known World, I'm sure this is what Emil sings when he feels sorry for himself.  And has had several shots of akvavit.  ::))

Keep up the good work -- that's an impressive way to start your Forum career! 
"The music of what happens," said great Fionn, "that is the finest music in the world."
:chap3:  :chap4:  :chap5:  :book2:  :chap12:  :chap13:  :chap14:   :chap15:  :chap16:

Speak some:  :france:  :mexico:  :vaticancity:  Ein bisschen: :germany:

starfallz

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • MiSSSSionary
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2015, 09:13:40 PM »

Oooooh, my! That is good. :D
Fluent: :usa: Rusty: :japan: Uh, what? :sweden:
Chapter Break Survivor: :artd: : :chap5: :book2: :book3: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Gwenno

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Be the change you wish to see
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2015, 09:35:08 PM »

Oh damn, it's nearly 3am here and I was laughing so hard I'm worried I've woken up everyone in the house (am I supposed to laugh at this? Being alone is sad right, even if it's poor, ridiculous, wonderful Emil?) It's a pretty amazing video though, it even has an actual ship at the end of all the shipping :P Anyway, that teaches me to go on this forum instead of sleeping like a regular functioning human being  ::)
You're a fool if you dance or not so you might as well dance

Fluent: :wls: :gb:
駄洒落だけ: :jp:
Working on it :nl:
Tourist level: :es: :fr: :it:

Chapter break survivor : :artd: :book1+: :book2: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
Soulcount: 10

proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society
Roleplay doc

Silenter

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • So sorry.
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2015, 09:45:12 PM »

I can imagine Emil just singing this, when he's all by himself. :P
Half-crumbled I guess: :southkorea:
Main language: :usa:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8:

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2015, 04:20:39 AM »
"Sometimes I feel so insecure..."  ;D Perfect! Love the idea and the video.
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2015, 05:00:28 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, everyone <3 I'll keep looking for more songs to turn into SSSS-videos while stalking the forum for inspiration!

My stories frequently features themes such as death, suicide, mourning, etc; I cannot give precise warnings for each individual stories, as it would spoil the intrigues.

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2015, 05:35:40 AM »

I guess it's an edit? We're not really picky, especially when we get good stuff. If you're thinking about a comment about Emil singing this song then maybe what you had in mind was my comment on the first page in this thread (although I said something about the Celine Dion version, it's the only version I know).

Some day we'll have enough pyromania pictures from the comics to make one of Emil with Billy Joel's "We didn't start the fire" or something similar.

Windfighter

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2015, 05:51:10 AM »
I guess it's an edit? We're not really picky, especially when we get good stuff. If you're thinking about a comment about Emil singing this song then maybe what you had in mind was my comment on the first page in this thread (although I said something about the Celine Dion version, it's the only version I know).
Well, I couldn't exactly count it as fan art, and it is just pictures from the comic (with a few edits like when Emil dreams of Lalli and Lalli calling Emil's name) so this thread was the only one I found that seemed fitting.

And actually, it was this quote:
With this playing in the background, of course:
/>
Although when I saw it it was in the fan art-thread and not this one, but not that it matters much :P

Annnnd... now I have a new idea. Did you have to make that comment about pyromania pictures? Time to find the song and find pictures that fits it!

Fimbulvarg

• Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2015, 05:57:11 AM »
Time to find the song and find pictures that fits it!
No need to be in a hurry, the pyromania will be coming tomorrow. There's not much fire to be had in the previous chapters anyways.

There's also Blue Oyster Cult - Burning for you.

And The Trammps - Disco Inferno (Burn baby burn).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:59:47 AM by Fimbulvarg »

Unlos

• Tumblr
« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2015, 01:08:13 PM »

Genius!