Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573152 times)

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #2235 on: March 30, 2016, 02:18:05 PM »

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hi. I'm G0vnah, or Stanley, or Stan. Whichever.
« Reply #2236 on: March 30, 2016, 05:41:35 PM »
For those feeling sorry for the poor troll's slow death in this update:

(he's trying to sing "Rocky Road to Dublin," by the way. Trying.)
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2237 on: March 30, 2016, 06:44:13 PM »
Definitely one of your better efforts! I've never understood why drunks persist in trying to sing that song! It's such a tongue twister, especially if you sing it steadily accelerating, as my cousins and I do!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2238 on: March 30, 2016, 06:50:51 PM »
Definitely one of your better efforts! I've never understood why drunks persist in trying to sing that song! It's such a tongue twister, especially if you sing it steadily accelerating, as my cousins and I do!
Thank you so much! Like to see I'm improving!!! :D

And oh my gosh, I had no idea that was actually a thing drunks tend to do XD

I just thought "what would be a funny song for a drunk troll to sing?" and - bam - that occured to me. Makes me feel good, knowing it's actually a popular drunk song.
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2239 on: March 30, 2016, 08:44:21 PM »
I had to do this. I'm sorry, I just had to, on seeing how ripe that final panel was for editing.

(also Sig smoking a cig)

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #2240 on: March 30, 2016, 08:49:33 PM »
I had to do this. I'm sorry, I just had to, on seeing how ripe that final panel was for editing.

(also Sig smoking a cig)
Haha, if they had leather jackets it'd be perfect. ;D (because that's cool, right?... that's cool?)
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2241 on: March 30, 2016, 08:51:04 PM »
Haha, if they had leather jackets it'd be perfect. ;D (because that's cool, right?... that's cool?)
You are darn right it'd be perfect, leather jackets *ARE* cool!
Coincidentally, I find Mikkel to be the coolest looking one in this edit. XD Maybe it's got to do with how he's casually just holding that jacket? idk

All I know for sure is that Emil looking at the explosion further confirms the fact that he is nothing short of a massive dork.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 08:55:04 PM by G0vnah »

Johannabelle

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • less is more
« Reply #2242 on: March 30, 2016, 08:56:35 PM »
You are darn right it'd be perfect, leather jackets *ARE* cool!
Coincidentally, I find Mikkel to be the coolest looking one in this edit. XD Maybe it's got to do with how he's casually just holding that jacket? idk

All I know for sure is that Emil looking at the explosion further confirms his dorkishness for me.
You know, it definitely has to do with how he's casually holding the jacket. I was actually going to just say 'Mikkel should be holding a leather jacket instead' but then I realized the others would also benefit.

It's actually kind of ironic that the explosives 'expert' is the only one looking at the explosion. :P
❄~Lurks and sometimes draws~❄
Fluent: :us: | Someday: :ru:

:chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2243 on: March 30, 2016, 09:03:25 PM »
You know, it definitely has to do with how he's casually holding the jacket. I was actually going to just say 'Mikkel should be holding a leather jacket instead' but then I realized the others would also benefit.

It's actually kind of ironic that the explosives 'expert' is the only one looking at the explosion. :P
Hah! XD the irony!

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2244 on: March 30, 2016, 09:46:20 PM »

(also Sig smoking a cig)

XD Awesome! Dangit Emil, coolguys don't look at explosions...
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

OwlsG0

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #2245 on: March 30, 2016, 09:47:35 PM »

(also Sig smoking a cig)

I would say someone needs to stop you, but I love your edits
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2246 on: March 30, 2016, 09:55:20 PM »
XD Awesome! Dangit Emil, coolguys don't look at explosions...
Thank you!
And yeah, Emil! Get with the program, you big dweeb!

I would say someone needs to stop you, but I love your edits
Thank you so much! I love making them! ^-^

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2247 on: April 01, 2016, 10:31:27 AM »

Continuing my edit spree, something smaller but still somewhat humorous (I hope)!

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2248 on: April 02, 2016, 03:14:07 AM »
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! :)

Ugly Christmas sweaters were requested in the comments after I posted the first edit, so here we go:

The photo op didn't quite go as planned - things got a little... out of order. :D

loveloveloveloveloveovelovelovelovel
Sigrun rocks a lovely Nordic sweater, and this sure as Hel ain't it.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Cliodna

• DeviantArt
  • Celibate because I don't give a ****
  • Preferred pronouns: She/Her
« Reply #2249 on: April 02, 2016, 06:58:22 AM »

Not sure if this brings anyone else amusement but this panel was all I could think about when driving the MAKO for the first time in Mass Effect.

edit: ...maybe it should go under reaction images? Or...?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 07:15:00 AM by Cliodna »
Fluent: :estonia: :uk:
Fluent if I hadn't slept through class: :germany: :finland: