Author Topic: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread  (Read 573011 times)

Stacy_S

Re: SSSS Memes/Edits Thread
« Reply #2190 on: March 27, 2016, 10:33:38 AM »
Inner Sigrun: “Shut the hell up, or I’ll kick u down”

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hi. I'm G0vnah, or Stanley, or Stan. Whichever.
« Reply #2191 on: March 27, 2016, 10:35:22 AM »
Inner Sigrun: “Shut the hell up, or I’ll kick u down”

Hah! XD The elegence of simplicity.
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

Stacy_S

« Reply #2192 on: March 27, 2016, 11:06:04 AM »

Stacy_S

« Reply #2193 on: March 27, 2016, 11:56:41 AM »
And some love angst in your dashboards….

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2194 on: March 27, 2016, 12:10:53 PM »

I... don't get it. Sorry. is that an Undertale reference? (I only ask because of the black box with white text - it's reminiscent of that game's style) If it is, that explains why I didn't get it, lol (haven't played Undertale yet).

And some love angst in your dashboards….

Heheh, he looks sooooo confident. The expression really sells it!
ABOUT ME: INTJ; Writer/Filmmaker/Storyteller/Animator/Musician; Coffee Addict; Christian Fundamentalist; Pizza lover; Fan of Sweeney Todd (esp. the 2001 Concert Version); American, English speaker; Used to know Spanish; Want to learn Spanish (again), Gaelic, Irish, German, Russian... heck, anything, really; Chances of actually finding time to learn another language: slim to none; Sci Fi Geek; Film Geek; Fantasy Geek; "Steveles" on Fanfiction.net; KS City Chiefs Fan

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2195 on: March 27, 2016, 03:54:23 PM »
Today I’ll give you a HUGE amount of memes, according to 499 pg. ‘Cause those faces, those faces…Ha-ha-ha XD
Here’s the first one ^_^

Yes! Not sure about the heart shape specifically, but the sentiment matches these faces so supremely!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2196 on: March 28, 2016, 10:15:37 AM »
My first thought was that it looked like a family photo and I was glad to see in the comments that I was not the only one. :D

Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

Helia

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2197 on: March 28, 2016, 10:22:00 AM »
My first thought was that it looked like a family photo and I was glad to see in the comments that I was not the only one. :D

Perfect!  :))

"wierd foreign family"
native: :hungary:  fluent: :uk:  special: :germany:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #2198 on: March 28, 2016, 10:52:34 AM »

Ahahaha YES!!! This is amazing. (Also, thanks for alerting me to the new page!)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2199 on: March 28, 2016, 02:41:38 PM »

This is perfect! XD I wonder what the blank text box could be?
"Oh, and that. That was our family vacation a few years ago...
...we don't talk about it much."
XD
*shrug* idk. Lovely edit, regardless!

And speaking of page 500, what better way to celebrate than with a Splamp stampede (or, as I vastly prefer to call it, a Splampede)?!

(apologies for the image size - I had to make sure my text was legible. Here's a link to the DeviantART page if - for some reason - it won't load on the forum: http://g0vnah.deviantart.com/art/500th-Update-Celebration-599533562)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 02:44:26 PM by G0vnah »

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #2200 on: March 28, 2016, 03:08:33 PM »

"wierd foreign family"

a family, where the norwegian mother is so done with everything, the danish father, who protects his swedish baby son, who run to him scared.
this is a perfect photo for a perfect family. Emil should get this photo on his wall when they got home xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

tamaerchen

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2201 on: March 28, 2016, 03:23:17 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! :)

Ugly Christmas sweaters were requested in the comments after I posted the first edit, so here we go:

The photo op didn't quite go as planned - things got a little... out of order. :D
Fluent: :germany: :uk:
Alright: :spain: :france:
I try: :vaticancity: :norway: :turkey: :ireland: :sign: Yiddish
(I study historical linguistics and like to dig around in various Germanic languages of the last 2000 years or so.)

~Rule no.1: Don't question the Sgru!~

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #2202 on: March 28, 2016, 03:45:17 PM »

Ugly Christmas sweaters were requested in the comments after I posted the first edit, so here we go:

The photo op didn't quite go as planned - things got a little... out of order. :D
ű
Sigrun is so done with this sweaters too xD
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

viola

• Hel
  • Conqueror of an Abandoned City
  • I AM VENOM GROOT
  • Preferred pronouns: no preference
« Reply #2203 on: March 28, 2016, 05:02:36 PM »

Yus beautiful keep it up
everyday: :gb: :fr: (:ca:) | can do: :is: | somewhat: :dk: :se: :no: :de: | lil bit: :lb: :np: | currently learning: :sgn:

Surviving since: :chap7:

Forum Rules | Important Information | Help

G0vnah

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2204 on: March 28, 2016, 05:55:13 PM »
(EDIT: Note to self, the "Modify" button is *NOT* the "remove" button)

Heheheh, the ugly sweaters really do make it complete! Wonderfully done!
I think I personally like Emil's the best. Something about the obnoxious overuse of stars smashing one's eyes is just great. And the candy cane! I hadn't noticed that first time around. XD Props to you for really going all out on the Christmas theme! X3

On seeing that you updated your Christmassy picture, I realized that my 500 page celebratory Splampede was missing something festive. Thus inspired by your glorious Christmas edit, I added a ton more text to my own...

...and gave the Splamps party hats! Because who doesn't love little goofy party hats? (crazy people - that's who!)

source page: http://g0vnah.deviantart.com/art/500th-Update-edit-2-599569269
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 05:57:13 PM by G0vnah »