Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 776368 times)

Kiraly

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #1290 on: January 02, 2016, 01:37:13 AM »
Ugh, I should have gone to bed two hours ago (I have to work tomorrow  :'( ) but instead I stayed up accidentally finishing the third chapter for this silly AU...because I thought it should all be chapter 2, but then it was HUGE so I chopped it in half.

So...here's chapter two of Before It Was Cool. Hopefully I'll post chapter three tomorrow or the next day, depending on when I have time to read back through it and make sure it still makes sense.
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Róisín

• Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1291 on: January 02, 2016, 01:59:08 AM »
Love it! Do go on.....
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1292 on: January 02, 2016, 01:48:40 PM »
Róisín: I like it (but I hope it doesn't unfold that way).

Seilann: I enjoyed the song, but how wrong is it that my first reaction was:
Sigrun tries not to be epic.
Sigrun fails epically.

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1293 on: January 02, 2016, 02:38:59 PM »
I've been sitting on my hands for weeks, and I'm so glad that I can FINALLY post these two stories! They were written for a blind exchange; fics were revealed on Dec 24, so some of you might have already seen these, but authors had to be kept a secret until January 01.

01. Title: Don't Fall Behind
Pairing: Emil/Lalli, but the story is mostly action, not romance.
Rating: 13+ for canon-typical violence
Length: 4.6k
Summary: While on a book-hunting mission in an old library, Emil loses track of Lalli. Again. Finding him again isn't as easy a task as he would like it to be.
Read at Ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/5413331
Dreamwidth backup: http://roesslyng.dreamwidth.org/59048.html

02. Title: I will love you quietly
Characters: Emil & Lalli; friendship/ambiguous relationship
Rating: 0+/G
Length: 1.3k
Summary: When Lalli wakes, he finds that someone has been keeping watch over him. He isn't surprised in the least.
*This is compliant to the end of Chapter 8, but diverges a little after that, because I started writing it at the beginning of Chapter 9.
Read at Ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/5413952
Dreamwidth backup: http://roesslyng.dreamwidth.org/59312.html
I really liked these ^w^ Especially the first one!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Róisín

« Reply #1294 on: January 02, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »
LooNEY: I, also, hope it doesn't unfold that way! Minna being Minna, perhaps he'll just wake up and go on, after we've all put so much good angst into worrying! But I had thought to explore the differences between Lalli with and Lalli without active magic, because his magic seems so much a part of him. Also, I find it interesting to speculate about what aspects of his magic and/or his nature are just there, part of his usual sensorium and being, and which are things he *does* with magic. And of course I wanted to explore what Lalli would choose to do in that state, reduced to his own overspent mind and body, running on nothing but loyalty and stubbornness!

laila

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1295 on: January 02, 2016, 06:22:25 PM »
Hi, brand new here and unfortunately not bearing gifts. I do have an idea, though, and wanted to know if it was dumb or not: specifically, I really want to write a series prequel, preferably following a group of random characters I have yet to come up with in the Dalsnes survivor community, in around year 15. The general premise would involve watching a band of enthusiastic but no more than semi-trained survivors coming together to Get Really Good at punching trolls in the face.

The story is still very much in the planning stages at this point. I'm posting here partly because I'd like to gauge interest in the idea (including whether or not it sounds even remotely interesting to anyone else, given it wouldn't actually be about our crew) and partly because I was curious if anyone knew what it would help me to take into account or any resources that might be available to call upon. I'm British, and know very little about Scandinavia, so if I'm going to write about it homework is goijng to have to be done. I'm just honestly not very sure where to start right now.

Okay, enough rambling and that was a very long-winded way to ask for help. Thanks for reading. :)
Native: :uk:
Horrible: :germany:
Survived: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:

Róisín

« Reply #1296 on: January 02, 2016, 07:26:19 PM »
Laila: Welcome! Always good to have another writer on board. The idea sounds workable to me. Several writers in both Archive of Our Own and the Scriptorium have already played with prologue tales, often to very good effect. I'll be interested to see how you work out the origins of the Norwegian Troll Hunters. Looking forward to it!

Ragnarok

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1297 on: January 03, 2016, 12:04:15 PM »
Hi, brand new here and unfortunately not bearing gifts. I do have an idea, though, and wanted to know if it was dumb or not: specifically, I really want to write a series prequel, preferably following a group of random characters I have yet to come up with in the Dalsnes survivor community, in around year 15. The general premise would involve watching a band of enthusiastic but no more than semi-trained survivors coming together to Get Really Good at punching trolls in the face.

The story is still very much in the planning stages at this point. I'm posting here partly because I'd like to gauge interest in the idea (including whether or not it sounds even remotely interesting to anyone else, given it wouldn't actually be about our crew) and partly because I was curious if anyone knew what it would help me to take into account or any resources that might be available to call upon. I'm British, and know very little about Scandinavia, so if I'm going to write about it homework is goijng to have to be done. I'm just honestly not very sure where to start right now.

Okay, enough rambling and that was a very long-winded way to ask for help. Thanks for reading. :)

Sounds fun to me.
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1298 on: January 03, 2016, 02:10:00 PM »
Here's the first part of my Matrix crossover. Critique is welcome!

Title: Dangerous
Rating: T/PG-13
Characters: Mostly Lalli, Onni, and Tuuri, though the entire crew sans Reynir will make appearances at some point.
Warning: For brief mentions of self-harm.

Spoiler: Notes on the setting • show
This takes place well before Neo's time. Human technology isn't quite as advanced, adoption of screennames is not yet common practice, and the Matrix itself is in one of its earlier incarnations - not the failed Utopia Matrix 1.0 that Agent Smith once mentioned, but it has several aspects that the Matrix of the films didn't, in addition to a few more glitches, the exact nature of which has yet to be seen. I'm also adopting as canon the idea from the second movie (please don't stone me) that the One is a generational thing, and that there have been multiple Ones prior to Neo, even if humanity has been made to forget this detail.

Spoiler: Chapter 1 • show
When he came to the third time, it was to find that his arms were bandaged.

Feeling the slight stiffness when he tried to move, he sat up as much as his still-spinning head would let him and pushed up his sleeve, only to find that his arm was covered from wrist to elbow in thick gauze.

“It’s for your own protection.”

He looked up.  It was the same big man, Mikkel, who’d been there with Onni when he’d first woken up, the one who’d been holding his wrists in a firm grip the last time he’d been awake.  He shuddered.

“They can’t be removed,” he continued.  “Most of them go deep into vital areas.  If we tried, you could be paralyzed… or you could bleed to death.  Even if you did manage to survive, you would still be heavily scarred.”

He didn’t answer, only looked down at himself again.  Someone had dressed him in a set of oversized clothes, but underneath, he knew that his body was still weird.

“It will do you some good to get up and move around.”  The man was propping him up now, continuing to support him as he stepped down from the table, but at least he didn’t touch too much.

“Okay,” was the only response that Lalli gave.

Mikkel kept a grip on his elbow as he walked him out of the metal room, through the metal hallway, down the metal stairs, and into another larger space that was also entirely metal. Once, Lalli tried to pull away, only to stagger and pitch forward, but Mikkel grabbed his arm again before he could fall.  He couldn’t ever remember being so weak.

He looked around the room as Mikkel walked him to an empty stair and helped him to sit.  There were people here that he recognized—Emil and the loud red-haired woman, both sitting asleep in chairs; Onni, staring at a bank of computers—and one that he didn’t, a girl sitting beside him.  As Lalli slumped on the step and tried to catch his breath, Mikkel sat down beside them and began talking to the girl quietly.

There wasn’t much to look at here, just a lot of metal and the cascading green numbers on the screens.  All of it was real, though.  Lalli wrapped his fingers around the metal railing, feeling its rough-edged solidity.  It didn’t feel weird the way everything in that other place had.  It existed.  It was.

He frowned.  Without thinking about it, he released the metal of the railing, moving instead to press his fingers into his other arm.  He could feel it, even under the layers of gauze:  the weird things embedded in his skin, so deeply that they could never be taken out.  Even though he didn’t have nails (just like he didn’t have hair), his fingers began curling into his flesh, seeking any sort of purchase against which he could grip the thing…

“Hi!”

He looked up.  The girl who’d been at the computers before was now standing in front of him; Mikkel had taken her place in front of the monitors.

“I’m Tuuri,” she continued, sitting down much too close to him—he tried to shift his position, but the railing was in the way.  “You’re Onni’s cousin Lalli, right?  I’m Onni’s sister, so I guess that makes me your cousin too, I’ve heard so much about you, welcome on board the Valkyrie, oh and don’t worry about your hair, it grows back…”

As she continued to spout out a lot of words, though, Lalli noticed something else about her.  Her sleeves had been rolled up to her elbows, revealing arms smudged black with grease… but there wasn’t anything else in her skin.

“Oh yeah.”  She pushed her sleeve up further and held her arm out in front of him.  “I was born here.  Third generation, my grandmother came out of the Matrix in—”

“Tuuri.”

“Oh.  Sorry, gotta get back to work!”  To Lalli’s relief, she jumped up and ran over to where Onni was gesturing for her.  Onni spared him only a quick nod before saying something to Tuuri in a hushed voice.  Mikkel, meanwhile, had moved to stand behind Emil's chair, pulling at something on the back.  He sat up with a groan.

Mikkel raised an eyebrow as he moved on to the next chair.  “I take it that you couldn’t keep up with Sigrun again.”

“Doesn’t she ever get tired?”  He rubbed his shoulder as he pushed himself out of the chair, even as the woman next to him blinked awake in turn.  “I think I might have an actual scar this time.”

“You’re fine.”  Mikkel turned back to the monitors without another word.

"Don't be a wimp, wimp!"  Sigrun gave him a big grin as she stretched, before her eyes came to rest on Lalli.  "Hey, the little twig's awake!  Welcome onboard the Valkyrie!"  She seemed to be about to say something more, before Mikkel caught her attention as well, and she turned away.

Tuuri, meanwhile, was giggling.  “No one’s ever gotten worse than bruises from a sparring simulation, Emil.  I don’t think even Sigrun could hurt you that badly.”

“Easy for you to say,” he grumbled.  Seeing that he wasn’t going to get any sympathy from that quarter, he trudged over to the stairway where Lalli sat and dropped onto the step beneath him with a huff.

“Do not ever spar the captain if you can avoid it,” he advised.  “She’s insane.”  He pushed up his sleeve.  “I better not have bruises this time…”

His arms were also wrapped:  not in bandages, but in strips of clean cloth that started at his knuckles and disappeared under his sleeves, but Lalli could still see small, hard bumps poking up from underneath.  Carefully, he prodded the skin between them.  “Ugh, I’m so sore…”

At least he didn’t seem to expect Lalli to answer.  He slumped backwards onto the steps, leaning his head so that his hair brushed against the metal by Lalli’s feet.

Lalli reached up to run a hand over his own head.  Someone had given him a hat, but his scalp was still cold.

The other had turned to watch, peering up at him from the bottom of the stairs.  “I know, right?  It’s absolutely awful waking up without any hair.  It took me forever to grow mine out…”

As he talked, Lalli stopped paying attention to his words, instead simply listening to the rhythm of his voice.  In the Matrix or out of it, the people here—Onni, Mikkel, Tuuri, Emil—were all real.  That at least was something that he could be sure of.

Spoiler: More Notes • show
I find Lalli POV really hard to write. Hopefully I did okay on that front.

This thing also wanted to be written in nonlinear order for some reason. So I'm kind of starting at the end, so to speak.

Finally, the title comes from the song that inspired it, Dangerous by Big Data. I'm not always all that creative with my titles.  :)

Next chapter
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:07:44 PM by Lazy8 »
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Puls3

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #1299 on: January 03, 2016, 03:35:48 PM »
Here's the first part of my Matrix crossover. Critique is welcome!

Title: Dangerous
Rating: T/PG-13
Characters: Mostly Lalli, Onni, and Tuuri, though the entire crew sans Reynir will make appearances at some point.
Warning: For brief mentions of self-harm.

Background notes on the setting, for anyone interested:
Spoiler: show
This takes place well before Neo's time. Human technology isn't quite as advanced, adoption of screennames is not yet common practice, and the Matrix itself is in one of its earlier incarnations - not the failed Utopia Matrix 1.0 that Agent Smith once mentioned, but it has several aspects that the Matrix of the films didn't, in addition to a few more glitches, the exact nature of which has yet to be seen. I'm also adopting as canon the idea from the third movie (please don't stone me) that the One is a generational thing, and that there have been multiple Ones prior to Neo, even if humanity has been made to forget this detail.

Part I:
When he came to the third time, it was to find that his arms were bandaged.

Feeling the slight stiffness when he tried to move, he sat up as much as his still-spinning head would let him and pushed up his sleeve, only to find that his arm was covered from wrist to elbow in thick gauze.

“It’s for your own protection.”

He looked up.  It was the same big man who’d been there with Onni when he’d first woken up, the one who’d been holding his wrists in a firm grip the last time he’d been awake.  He shuddered.

“They can’t be removed,” he continued.  “Most of them go deep into vital areas.  If we tried, you could be paralyzed… or you could bleed to death.  Even if you did manage to survive, you would still be heavily scarred.”

He didn’t answer, only looked down at himself again.  Someone had dressed him in a set of oversized clothes, but underneath, he knew that his body was still weird.

“It will do you some good to get up and move around.”  The man was propping him up now, continuing to support him as he stepped down from the table, but at least he didn’t touch too much.  “I’m Mikkel, by the way.”

“Okay,” was the only response that Lalli gave.

Mikkel kept a grip on his elbow as he walked him out of the metal room, through the metal hallway, down the metal stairs, and into another larger space that was also entirely metal. Once, Lalli tried to pull away, only to stagger and pitch forward, but Mikkel grabbed his arm again before he could fall.  He couldn’t ever remember being so weak.

He looked around the room as Mikkel walked him to an empty stair and helped him to sit.  There were people here that he recognized—Onni, the loud red-haired woman, and the boy with the yellow hair, all sitting asleep in chairs—and one that he didn’t, a girl sitting in front of a monitor.  As Lalli slumped on the step and tried to catch his breath, Mikkel sat down beside her and began talking to her quietly.

There wasn’t much to look at here, just a lot of metal and the cascading green numbers on the screens.  All of it was real, though.  Lalli wrapped his fingers around the metal railing, feeling its rough-edged solidity.  It didn’t feel weird the way everything in that other place had.  It existed.  It was.

He frowned.  Without thinking about it, he released the metal of the railing, moving instead to press his fingers into his other arm.  He could feel it, even under the layers of gauze:  the weird things embedded in his skin, so deeply that they could never be taken out.  Even though he didn’t have nails (just like he didn’t have hair), his fingers began curling into his flesh, seeking any sort of purchase against which he could grip the thing…

“Hi!”

He looked up.  The girl who’d been at the computers before was now standing in front of him; Mikkel had taken her place in front of the monitors.

“I’m Tuuri,” she continued, sitting down much too close to him—he tried to shift his position, but the railing was in the way.  “You’re Onni’s cousin Lalli, right?  I’m Onni’s sister, so I guess that makes me your cousin too, I’ve heard so much about you, welcome on board the Valkyrie, oh and don’t worry about your hair, it grows back…”

As she continued to spout out a lot of words, though, Lalli noticed something else about her.  Her sleeves had been rolled up to her elbows, revealing arms smudged black with grease… but there wasn’t anything else in her skin.

“Oh yeah.”  She pushed her sleeve up further and held her arm out in front of him.  “I was born here.  Third generation, my grandmother came out of the Matrix in—”

“Tuuri.”

“Oh.  Sorry, gotta get back to work!”  To Lalli’s relief, she jumped up and ran over to where Mikkel was gesturing for her.  Stopping at the chair where the blond boy sat, she pulled at something on the back.  He sat up with a groan.

Mikkel raised an eyebrow.  “I take it that you couldn’t keep up with Sigrun again.”

“Doesn’t she ever get tired?”  He rubbed his shoulder as he pushed himself out of the chair.  “I think I might have an actual scar this time.”

“You’re fine.”  Mikkel turned back to the monitors without another word.

Tuuri giggled.  “No one’s ever gotten worse than bruises from a sparring simulation, Emil.  I don’t think even Sigrun could hurt you that badly.”

“Easy for you to say,” he grumbled.  Seeing that he wasn’t going to get any sympathy from that quarter, he trudged over to the stairway where Lalli sat and dropped onto the step beneath him with a huff.

“Do not ever spar the captain if you can avoid it,” he advised.  “She’s insane.”  He pushed up his sleeve.  “I better not have bruises this time…”

His arms were also wrapped:  not in bandages, but in strips of clean cloth that started at his knuckles and disappeared under his sleeves, but Lalli could still see small, hard bumps poking up from underneath.  Carefully, he prodded the skin between them.  “Ugh, I’m so sore…”

At least he didn’t seem to expect Lalli to answer.  He slumped backwards onto the steps, leaning his head so that his hair brushed against the metal by Lalli’s feet.

Lalli reached up to run a hand over his own head.  Someone had given him a hat, but his scalp was still cold.

The other had turned to watch, peering up at him from the bottom of the stairs.  “I know, right?  It’s absolutely awful waking up without any hair.  It took me forever to grow mine out…”

As he talked, Lalli stopped paying attention to his words, instead simply listening to the rhythm of his voice.  In the Matrix or out of it, the people here—Onni, Mikkel, Tuuri, Emil—were all real.  That at least was something that he could be sure of.

More notes:
I find Lalli POV really hard to write. Hopefully I did okay on that front.

This thing also wanted to be written in nonlinear order for some reason. So I'm going to be jumping around in the timeline a lot.

Finally, the title comes from the song that inspired it, Dangerous by Big Data. I'm not always all that creative with my titles.  :)

I love what you have done with the story so far.
The way you describe the characters makes the whole fic intriguing and I can't wait to find out more about them as you progress with your story.

Can't really offer any criticism as I'm not a very good writer myself, but I do look forward to read what you have in store for us in the future   ^-^
Have a more extensive vocabulary in :england: than :sweden: (which is scary considering that I'm born and raised here)
Can only pronounce a few sentences of :spain:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #1300 on: January 03, 2016, 04:30:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum, laila! Your idea sounds cool, and I imagine if it involves people punching trolls in the face then it will most likely be well received. ;) I'm not sure about resources for you, since I'm American and therefore even more likely to be poorly informed about Scandinavia but if you're just looking for basic information about the countries you might try a library? It could help you get a general overview, and if you come out of that with more specific questions about a particular geographical/cultural thing you could try asking around to see if there's someone on the forum who knows.

Lazy8 that's a good start! I'll admit I've never seen any of the Matrix movies (oh look, there goes all my nerd cred) but even without that I still enjoyed your chapter. :)

Since apparently it's much easier to write fanfiction than to do any of the myriad tasks I should be doing, I've finished chapter 3 of my Silly Hipster Band AU. Now with 100% more text messages and 30% more "things I blatantly stole borrowed from my weird life".

Here it is: Before It Was Cool - Chapter 3
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1301 on: January 03, 2016, 06:36:50 PM »
Lazy8 that's a good start! I'll admit I've never seen any of the Matrix movies (oh look, there goes all my nerd cred) but even without that I still enjoyed your chapter. :)

Thanks!

...you're the second person I've talked to in as many days who's missing that particular bit of nerd cred. Though I do hope you know the gist of the movie, if you want to keep reading, since I've been writing with the assumption of familiarity with both fandoms.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1302 on: January 03, 2016, 07:33:29 PM »
@Kiraly: I very much enjoyed this new chapter! You have a very good grasp of setting and dialogue and your text-messages were absolutely adorable. And I like the idea of Tuuri being a bike-mechanic very much -- there is so much one can do to tune up a bike if one has the knowledge and will to do so. Way more fun to experiment than with modern cars where you basically have to be a hacker to do anything more than change the window-wipe-thingies. And I like the food-stuff-box-thingie! I very much approve of them and find it wonderful that it's mentioned in a fanfiction. =)

@Laila: Your idea is very interesting! About possible sources for information I would check into a library (online or offline) and take a look into a encyclopedia about technology in Early Modern Times, e.g. around 1750 to 1850. Another way to get information is looking for Reenactors, who specialize in that time-frame. Why that time-frame? I'd say without electricity but still with the basic technological knowlegde we have today that should be a workable timeframe.
Norway is very rich in natural ressources you can use in basic industry: waterpower from tides and windpower --> so mills shouldn't be that much of a problem; woods & mountains for materials, although those will be a bit harder to obtain. I don't know how much iron is lying around these days in crafted items and if it would be possible to work steel in 1800-conditions, but forging simple rifles should be possible.
Good luck on your quest!
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Róisín

« Reply #1303 on: January 03, 2016, 08:10:43 PM »
Kiraly: great chapter, and the text messages made me laugh! I like how you are building the relationship between the two shy, awkward but basically sweet people. And the urban farm and vegetable boxes, which are things dear to my heart!

Laila: we have several threads over on the forum talking about salvage, recrafting, and the sorts of things people might or might not be able to find and reuse.

Lazy8: another person here not familiar with the Matrix, but I think I get the idea so far. Interesting!

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #1304 on: January 03, 2016, 09:08:23 PM »
Oh gosh look at all this excellent fic! I need to come here more often.
Thanks!

...you're the second person I've talked to in as many days who's missing that particular bit of nerd cred. Though I do hope you know the gist of the movie, if you want to keep reading, since I've been writing with the assumption of familiarity with both fandoms.
I've seen the first one, but it's been a looooooong time. Can't wait for the enxt part!
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05: