Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 786996 times)

Daéa Reina

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #510 on: June 12, 2015, 12:32:59 PM »
Haiz did a doodle-or-die of the crew tasting coffee for the first time, with some pretty spectacular results. This is my attempt to write the story of that misadventure, in the very vague style of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (with a few cameos from some familiar trolls):

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4122441

Hope you guys like it!

HAHAHAHAHA
This is so good!!!
And the trolls!!

"It accordioned away over the ruined car and into a crumbling building like a living spring, pausing to absentmindedly swat at the screaming troll as it did so."

Can we please have some fics centered only on our most best trolls? Blep, BlorpTroll, LaufeyTroll and GramophoneTroll deserve their own adventures on the Silent World.
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Petronella

« Reply #511 on: June 12, 2015, 01:16:31 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA
This is so good!!!
And the trolls!!

"It accordioned away over the ruined car and into a crumbling building like a living spring, pausing to absentmindedly swat at the screaming troll as it did so."

Can we please have some fics centered only on our most best trolls? Blep, BlorpTroll, LaufeyTroll and GramophoneTroll deserve their own adventures on the Silent World.

I would totally read that fic! (Is GramophoneTroll the same as :V-troll or did I miss one?)
Native language: :sweden:
Fluent(p. much at least): :uk:
Learning: :finland: :spain:

Daéa Reina

• Tumblr
  • well, I'm trying
« Reply #512 on: June 12, 2015, 01:51:40 PM »
I would totally read that fic! (Is GramophoneTroll the same as :V-troll or did I miss one?)

GramophoneTroll = :V-Troll, yes! :)
native :brazil:  |  decent :usa: :spain:  |  wants to learn :germany: :finland: :france:

I'm a survivor: :artd: :book1+: (-1) :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10:

"There's no better place on earth than the road that leads to Heaven."

Rabbit

• Retired Moderator
  • Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • pocket gremlin
  • Preferred pronouns: he/she/they/it
« Reply #513 on: June 12, 2015, 02:02:31 PM »
Haiz did a doodle-or-die of the crew tasting coffee for the first time, with some pretty spectacular results. This is my attempt to write the story of that misadventure, in the very vague style of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (with a few cameos from some familiar trolls):

Hope you guys like it!

*salutes with coffee mug, trying in vain to contain giggles*
You, friend, deserve an internet
proud member of the Sigrun Eide for God-Emperor of the Universe Society

:finland: :uk: :japan: :sweden: :germany:
:chap4: :chap5:
:chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Avatar courtesy of the mighty starfallz

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #514 on: June 12, 2015, 02:18:12 PM »

Hope you guys like it!

*dies laughing*

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #515 on: June 12, 2015, 03:56:08 PM »

Hope you guys like it!
The trolls ! The trolls ! How couldn't we like it ? ;D
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #516 on: June 12, 2015, 04:32:16 PM »

Hope you guys like it!

YESSSSS! THIS IS BRILLIANT! Most Best!

Ohmygoodnessyesplease! Someone needs to do this now.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

Noodles

• Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #517 on: June 12, 2015, 06:39:17 PM »
Most best, SectoBoss. Most best. X'D
The trolls! Sigrun! Emil!
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #518 on: June 13, 2015, 12:31:58 AM »
Hey all! Remember how I said I'd finish the second chapter of "Beginnings" fairly soon?

Well, that was only half true. I did finish it, but it took me almost a month T_T

Anyway, here it is for those that are interested! http://archiveofourown.org/works/3954073/chapters/9300582
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #519 on: June 13, 2015, 03:00:10 AM »
ThePastelMarshmallow: if you are still looking for a beta reader, possibly I could help? PM me if you'd like to talk about it.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Róisín

« Reply #520 on: June 13, 2015, 03:29:02 AM »
SectoBoss: I laughed so hard! I once foolishly gave a cup of strong boiled Turkish coffee to a young composer of my acquaintance. He was a lad of extremely pure lifestyle, vegetarian, didn't smoke, drink or use stimulants etc. His music had always been very sweet and lyrical. About half an hour after drinking the coffee he went into one of his composing frenzies, but this time the music he made was incredibly jagged. This lasted about a day and a half, then he crashed, after that he went back to normal. And looked at what he had written and was totally appalled!
So you see why I fell about laughing when I read this.

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #521 on: June 13, 2015, 03:35:04 AM »
Anyway, here it is for those that are interested! http://archiveofourown.org/works/3954073/chapters/9300582
I like this fic!!
~*Mechanic Tuuri: the Origin*~
also the thought if teeny tiny lalli falling asleep and probably exploring the dreamworld is both very cute and intriguing and I'm excited for the next part!
you'll know where to find me.

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #522 on: June 13, 2015, 05:19:22 AM »
Hey all! Remember how I said I'd finish the second chapter of "Beginnings" fairly soon?

Well, that was only half true. I did finish it, but it took me almost a month T_T

I really like what you're doing with them :) It's both sweet and very serious, sad but with some hope.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Róisín

« Reply #523 on: June 13, 2015, 07:11:33 AM »
Solovei: I do like the way you have written child Tuuri. And what is young Lalli following, I wonder? I look forward to reading more of this tale.

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #524 on: June 13, 2015, 11:08:55 AM »
also the thought if teeny tiny lalli falling asleep and probably exploring the dreamworld is both very cute and intriguing and I'm excited for the next part!

And what is young Lalli following, I wonder? I look forward to reading more of this tale.

Next chapter will probably focus more on Lalli and Onni and mage training :) Maaaaybe. But that will show up, I promise!
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden: