Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 787292 times)

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:53 PM »
I call this...
SIGRUN ON THE PLAYGROUND

I mean my version of kid siggy is different then your version of kid siggy but this is priceless and I love it.( Also how do I master cool ending lines so help me god.)

Also everybody who is reading Hop Fall I have an Ao3 invitation code even though I haven't made an account yet but chapter three's first draft is finally done. (Also I will either merge chapter 1&2 or find a way to slow down the pacing in chapter 2)

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

AquaAurion

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #346 on: May 01, 2015, 05:12:43 AM »
KicknRun: Your stories so far are really good! I do hope Emil makes it out all right...

AquaAurion: Those are some intruiging ideas about the dreamworld you've got there. As you say, I hope we see more of it in this chapter!

And thanks to you both for your kind words on my ramblings above!  :)
Thank you! I was playing around with ideas in my head and thought it could be nice to include them in the story :D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #347 on: May 01, 2015, 05:11:10 PM »
I felt a bit gloomy today so I wrote a little fic about the fall of civilisation. It’s set in the Year 0 as the Rash takes hold in Denmark – specifically, the area of Kastrup that Emil, Lalli and Sigrun now have such fond memories of after chapter 5. I should probably warn you guys, it does contain one or two occasions of quite strong language, so if that’s not your cup of tea…

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3857455

Aside from that, I hope you all like it!
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Haiz

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #348 on: May 01, 2015, 05:32:03 PM »
I felt a bit gloomy today so I wrote a little fic about the fall of civilisation. It’s set in the Year 0 as the Rash takes hold in Denmark – specifically, the area of Kastrup that Emil, Lalli and Sigrun now have such fond memories of after chapter 5. I should probably warn you guys, it does contain one or two occasions of quite strong language, so if that’s not your cup of tea…

hhhhhh that was so dark
but really really good

"armageddon never looked so stylish"
you'll know where to find me.

KauniitaUnia

• Scout
  • boldly going nowhere
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2015, 06:15:05 PM »

Wow, that was really well written - but not for the faint of heart! Like Haiz said; so dark.
You were feeling a bit gloomy? I don't know whether to be scared or intrigued my what you might write if you're feeling really gloomy
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 06:42:33 PM by KauniitaUnia »
Fluent - :uk:
Learning - :sweden: :france:
Would love to learn - :finland:
Survived - :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :hat: :chap9::chap10:

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #350 on: May 01, 2015, 06:23:24 PM »

I agree, it's really well writen, and dark but sadly realistic to my mind. Oh, and the very last lines are very good too.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2:

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #351 on: May 01, 2015, 06:30:33 PM »

I loved it. So sad, a perfect touch of hopelessness, well-written and - well - I guess the end almost kind of counts as a happy one... well, not really but maybe something like a good conclusion. *applause*
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

KicknRun

• Ranger
  • excitable hatred
  • Preferred pronouns: he/her
« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2015, 04:09:51 PM »

I'm know a lot of words but I don't know how I can put this together to say how much I like this.

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
SSSSoulcount:0

Icon drawn by Piney

Ren

• Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #353 on: May 04, 2015, 10:53:53 PM »
I call this...
SIGRUN ON THE PLAYGROUND

Wow this is an amazing story. I love reading fan tics about the characters childhoods. PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!
Learning Spanish and Norwegian

Chapter Break Survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #354 on: May 09, 2015, 07:25:01 PM »
Standstill High part 4: dress day

I HAVE WRITTEN THE CONTINUATION AT LAST
it took a little long and some responsibility neglection but here it is

possible warning for:
- gender things + other identity things maybe
- it's getting into shippy territory which was not my intention but here we are. it's an au so it's a loophole to my non-shipping rule
- incredible awkwardness (all of it emil's)
- not as exciting as I implied it was going to be at the end of part 3

~*English version*~

~*Norwegian version*~

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2015, 07:52:43 PM »
This… this story nearly killed me. I’ve had the idea for ages now, but every time I tried to write it down it just didn’t work, if that makes any sense. I actually had to sit down and force myself to keep at it, otherwise it’d be hanging over me for ever. Still, I think it’s turned out ok.

Anyway, this is a story of Tuuri and Reynir getting cornered by a troll. I just wanted to see Tuuri get in on the troll-slaying action, if I’m honest. I get the feeling that she could be pretty good at it if someone gave her a chance.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3908590

And, as always, I hope you all like it!

Haiz: That was perfect. Completely without intending to, you just made my birthday.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Baku

• Hot Dad Squad
« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2015, 09:33:37 PM »
This… this story nearly killed me. I’ve had the idea for ages now, but every time I tried to write it down it just didn’t work, if that makes any sense. I actually had to sit down and force myself to keep at it, otherwise it’d be hanging over me for ever. Still, I think it’s turned out ok.

Anyway, this is a story of Tuuri and Reynir getting cornered by a troll. I just wanted to see Tuuri get in on the troll-slaying action, if I’m honest. I get the feeling that she could be pretty good at it if someone gave her a chance.

Oh. My. Gosh. Loved it, we totally need more action Tuuri around here!
native: :usa: / learning: :germany: / some day: :denmark:
art tumblr/ flight rising/ disqus - :chap6: :chap7:

Solovei

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #357 on: May 09, 2015, 11:53:34 PM »

That was super good! :D You can really see her military training here, even if she was mostly stuck behind a desk.
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Haiz

• Tumblr
« Reply #358 on: May 10, 2015, 02:05:09 AM »

Haiz: That was perfect. Completely without intending to, you just made my birthday.

THAT WAS SO GOOD. the interaction between reynir and tuuri was perfect, and the ending makes me so happy

also omg thank you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Mélusine

• Conqueror of an Abandoned City
« Reply #359 on: May 10, 2015, 03:23:28 AM »

You write very well :)
And I agree, Tuuri need more chances to show what she's able to do.

Standstill High part 4: dress day

I HAVE WRITTEN THE CONTINUATION AT LAST
it took a little long and some responsibility neglection but here it is
The most difficult, when you read at 2am, is not to laugh because the others are sleeping.
Native : :france: In progress : :uk: Trying to learn : :sweden: Far, far away : :germany: :spain:
Survivor : :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: and :book2: