Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 779928 times)

Fen Shen

• Ranger
  • one post per day keeps the madness away
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2015, 01:35:42 PM »
I've only had time yet to read the first chapter, but I'll surely read the next ones later. Very well written up to this point  :)
speaks: :germany: :uk: :france:
learning: :italy: :norway: :spain:
:chap2: :chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :book2: :chap12:
:hat: :betterhat:

Sumeri

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • Hämäläisjuntti
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2015, 05:02:48 PM »
Back when we didn't know what was in those crates I wrote myself a little three-chapter story of Emil getting his hands on some heavy-duty ordnance. That's now been officially jossed (unless there's a lot more to those candles than meets the eye) but I thought I'd put it up anyway:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3568508/chapters/7861919

Hope you guys like it!

Ohhhh my god that was so good! If you ever have the urge to write more awesome things, please share them with us!
Lankeaa
metsän henget
polvilleen

native: :fi:
fluent: :gb:
somewhat struggling with: :se:
learned but mostly forgotten: :fr:

:chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

Noodles

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
  • *flops*
  • Preferred pronouns: they/them
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2015, 06:37:29 PM »
Back when we didn't know what was in those crates I wrote myself a little three-chapter story of Emil getting his hands on some heavy-duty ordnance. That's now been officially jossed (unless there's a lot more to those candles than meets the eye) but I thought I'd put it up anyway:

Hope you guys like it!
D'awwwww! That ending! <3
I'll do art-swaps and beta-reads, PM me!
Native: :usa:
Can make a fool of myself, but comprehensibly: :france:
Write a little Sindarin (working on that)
Wish-list: ASL, :sweden:, :norway:
Chapter break survivor: :book2::book3::book4::A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2015, 08:10:57 PM »
You asked for it, so here it is! :D

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3557222

I agree with the others; this is so cute!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

kahli

• Scout
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2015, 09:32:03 PM »
Back when we didn't know what was in those crates I wrote myself a little three-chapter story of Emil getting his hands on some heavy-duty ordnance.

Hope you guys like it!

! I LOVE IT!  ;D  Pleaseohpleaseohplease make more sometime!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Chapter break survivor: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2015, 09:53:35 PM »

Hope you guys like it!

I somehow missed this before and I'm happy I saw ut now, because it was amazing!

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2015, 05:42:32 PM »
Wow! Thanks to everyone for your support. I've had a couple of other ideas for fanfics ratting around in my head for ages now, might have a go at writing them after all.
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11:
Proud owner of a Haizvatar
I write a bit on AO3

Fimbulvarg

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • Craigslist Samurai
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2015, 05:55:02 PM »
Wow! Thanks to everyone for your support. I've had a couple of other ideas for fanfics ratting around in my head for ages now, might have a go at writing them after all.
The idea behind this one is great and it's really well written to boot, you should definitely give the other ideas a go.

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2015, 04:31:43 PM »
Someone in the Scenes We’d Like to See thread said they’d like to see our crew find one of those ‘sci-fi instruction manual’ books, and it got me thinking. Without further ado:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3601659/chapters/7945863
Native: :uk:  Remembers dregs: :france: :vaticancity:  Learning (slowly): :sweden:
I write a bit on AO3

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2015, 06:04:49 PM »
Someone in the Scenes We’d Like to See thread said they’d like to see our crew find one of those ‘sci-fi instruction manual’ books, and it got me thinking. Without further ado:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3601659/chapters/7945863

YESSSS That makes 20 fics on AO3!! :D
You guys are awesome~
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

SectoBoss

• Ranger
« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2015, 01:56:47 PM »
Aaaaaand this makes it 21 stories on AO3. :) There must be something about Stand Still Stay Silent, I never normally write anything like this much. This time it’s Mikkel remembering the fall of Kastrup – a bit gloomier than most of the stories we’ve all put up there so far, I must admit.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3613659

As I said earlier, hope you guys like it!
I write a bit on AO3

Haiz

• Tumblr
  • I'M THE BOGKEEP HERE'S YOUR PEAT
  • Preferred pronouns: he/they
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2015, 02:42:48 PM »
SectoBoss: I don't usually read fanfics because if weird brain cage issues, but I've read yours because they are really good, so wow hat off to you
.......... but how dare you mess around with my emotions like that
you'll know where to find me.

Laufey

• Retired Moderator
    • Tumblr
  • BOOM BOOM VROOM VROOM
« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2015, 02:51:53 PM »
SectoBoss: that was a haunting experience... it was so dark I felt almost physically ill reading it and at the same time A+++++ would read again and again and again. I felt so awful for Mikkel, the desperation of the battle and his helplessness in it was very real. I'll be keeping an eye on you at AO3.
Speak: :finland: :iceland: :uk: :icelandic sheepdog:
Butchering at every try: :sweden:
Learning: :japan:
Wishlist: :norway:

Chapter break survivor: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12:

Solovei

• Tumblr
  • You name it, Captain Solo will ship it.
« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2015, 03:00:57 PM »
Aaaaaand this makes it 21 stories on AO3. :) There must be something about Stand Still Stay Silent, I never normally write anything like this much. This time it’s Mikkel remembering the fall of Kastrup – a bit gloomier than most of the stories we’ve all put up there so far, I must admit.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3613659

As I said earlier, hope you guys like it!

Oh my gosh, that was really good! But also super sad D:

Gah. I don't know what feelings to have...
:hat:Support your fanfic authors!:betterhat:
Co-admin of the SSSS Wiki | AO3 |
:chap2:
:chap3:
:chap4:
:chap5:
:chap6:
:chap7:
:chap8:

Fluent: :canada: :russia:
Managing to stumble through: :sweden:

Rosepieces

• Safe-Zone Citizen
Okay, I've talked about it enough...
« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2015, 08:26:01 PM »
I'm not really a story writer, but I tried!

With hearts full of hope and bellies full of carrots, our adventurers continue in their trek throughout the Silent World. Sigrun expresses some concern over having to leave Emil behind to watch over their prisoner.

Tuuri: No, no! It's okay, I can watch him!
Sigrun: Are you sure? I don't know how long we'll be gone, and he looks pretty dangerous. *glaring at Reynir*
Tuuri: I CAN DO IT! *puffs up her chest and gives her best menacing stare*
Sigrun: All right, soldier! Glad to see you stepping up! You're on prisoner duty while we're away!

Scene: The Scholastic Four head towards their newest target, hunting down a spine of wild books. Departing Cattank, Mikkel continues to attempt to convince Sigrun that carrots are great because they give you X-ray vision. Cut back to the driver's seat of Cattank with Tuuri watching them leave, with a smile splitting her face and a gleam in her eye that could make The Sparkle jealous. Reynir stands beside her clutching his braid, still afraid and confused by his current situation.

Tuuri: All right, stowaway, it's just you and me now! So, what do I call you... Brad... Brandy... Braidy... ummm... WHO CARES!

*Tuuri pounces on The Braid, not realizing that there is a finite length of hair and pulling Reynir down to the ground as she rolls around, smiling like Lalli with cookies*

Reynir: Ummm... P-please stop. That hurts when you pull it.
Tuuri: Oh! I'm so sorry! I've been wanting to do that since I first saw your hair! *blushing, she stands and offers to help Reynir off the ground*
Reynir: It's okay, that happens surprisingly often, actually. Well, I'm Reynir. It's nice to finally meet someone that doesn't want me dead. What's your name?
Tuuri: I'm Tuuri! I'm the mechanic and translator of the group. I like cute things, your braid, I'm still trying to see a troll but they always disappear before I can see one.
I think they might not like me or something. I'm not immune to the disease which is why I have to stay here while everyone else goes to find more books, but I'm okay with that because Cattank is awesome and we always have a lot of fun and...

*Braidy is shocked at actually having met someone nice in a crew that seems intent on causing him harm. Or maybe he's in shock that someone can talk so cheerily and SO MUCH!*

Reynir: Wow that's... a lo- err that still sounds really fun!
Tuuri: Oh, it is! And then sometimes me and Cattank will--
Reynir: Hey! I ummm... I was wondering... I had an idea and... well there's something I want to try and you seem like you'd be kinda fun and umm... *Clutching his braid, Reynir is still a bit flustered at finding a good person in his most dire of situations*
Tuuri: Hmmm? Oh, what's your idea? *Tuuri isn't really paying attention, eyes fixated and hand slowly reaching for The Braid*
Reynir: Well, you see I thought we could...

Scene: The Scholastic Four return from their search, books in tow.

Emil: Thanks for saving me again, Sigrun! These things are all so attracted to me! I mean, I don't blame them, but-
Sigrun: Ah, that was nothing! I saw them ALL the moment we walked in! I think Mikkel was right and now I have x-ray vision! This is gonna be SO MOST BEST!

They arrive at Cattank and enter to drop off their latest haul. As they enter they see every bed disheveled and all their crates in disarray. The books are all gone, and even the candles have been taken! Tuuri and Reynir are nowhere to be seen.

Sigrun: I KNEW IT! I knew he was dangerous! We never should have left them alone and now-
*Lalli grabs her coat and points toward the communications room*

They quietly stalk towards the communications room, Sigrun taking the lead and expecting the worst. As they reach the room and peer around the corner, no one can believe what has happened to our poor, non-immune pair. All the books are still accounted for, stacked up neatly, along with some boards and random things all set up like pillars. Draped over them and hung around the room is every bed sheet they have, and pillows set up front like a wall. Sigrun storms forward to see Tuuri and Reynir asleep under the sheets.

Sigrun: WAKE UP, SOLDIER!
Tuuri: GAH WHAT WHO WHA--
Sigrun: What happened here?! I told you to watch the prisoner!!
Tuuri: I did! And I even built a prison for him!
Sigrun: Why are you in it?!
Tuuri: *quietly, and blushing from embarrassment* I like blanket forts. And then we talked and laughed a lot and then I fell asleep...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:49:37 PM by Rosepieces »