Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 780256 times)

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #2295 on: June 25, 2016, 11:26:54 PM »
This got quite a bit more literal than I had expected.

86. Seeing Red
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Jureeya

• Scout
    • Tumblr
  • cold leaf
« Reply #2296 on: June 26, 2016, 12:31:47 AM »
This got quite a bit more literal than I had expected.

86. Seeing Red

*v* yes yes this is very nice lazy8 very very nice
Survived: :chap10:

Fluent: :usa: :spain:
Learned and currently forgetting: :japan: :vaticancity:
Learning: :sweden: :germany:

>Buy Me a Coffee<

Miriam

• Scout
  • Icon by HulluPunaKettu
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2297 on: June 26, 2016, 11:51:29 AM »
I finally got an Archive of Our Own account to post my SSSS fanfictions.

Handcuddling
Lalli and Emil are sleeping together and their hands are close. Lalli decides to grab Emil's hand. Short fanfic with some fluff.

Making up
What has happened during the time jump? After Lalli threw soup in Emil's face, they both wanted to make up. Language barrier trouble ensues. Slightly longer fanfic, fluff.

More fanfic to come, most of them will be Emilalli (although most of them also readable as friendship).
Native: :netherlands:
Some. Enough.: :uk:
Special: :germany: :france:
:chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :book4: :A2chap01: :A2chap02: :A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

OwlsG0

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #2298 on: June 26, 2016, 09:57:49 PM »
61: Dance http://archiveofourown.org/works/6445972/chapters/16613491

Sigrun and Lalli scout together and find something weirder than both of them put together.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #2299 on: June 27, 2016, 12:05:33 AM »
I think I'm going to have to take a hiatus from the 100 Prompts challenge. I just have too much RL stuff on my plate (and by this point, everyone ought to know why). Hopefully I'll be back to writing by the start of July, and if not then, mid-August at the latest!
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Minutia_R

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she or they
« Reply #2300 on: June 27, 2016, 12:37:35 AM »
I think I'm going to have to take a hiatus from the 100 Prompts challenge. I just have too much RL stuff on my plate (and by this point, everyone ought to know why). Hopefully I'll be back to writing by the start of July, and if not then, mid-August at the latest!

Aww, I will miss your regular updates!  But obviously your RL stuff has got to come first.  Most best luck with everything!

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2301 on: June 27, 2016, 01:12:39 AM »
We'll miss you, but theses come first!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #2302 on: June 27, 2016, 03:49:13 PM »
Best wishes, Lazy8. You will triumph!

Krisse Kovacs

• Tumblr
  • MARTTI, he/him
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #2303 on: June 27, 2016, 04:41:56 PM »
I just say, I posted some short fanfics I wrote, in english, and in hungarian too, hungarians mostly posted on my old blogspot fanfiction blog and english to archiveofourown
can speak :hungary::uk: used to learn :germany: is learning :sweden::finland: can read a bit :norway::denmark: want to learn :iceland:
survived :chap8: - :chap9: - :chap10: - :chap11: - :chap12: - :chap13: - :chap14: - :chap15: - :chap16: - :chap17: - :chap18: - :chap19: - :chap20:

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #2304 on: June 27, 2016, 05:25:30 PM »
Take care of yourself Lazy8, we'll miss you while you're gone! I'll be going over all of your work so far to tide myself over until the next update.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2305 on: June 28, 2016, 06:11:24 AM »

Absolutely, the RL stuff must get some of your attention!  You have a considerable project, and I've been agog at your managing to write here as well!  The fatigue is also showing, although certainly not in your comnand of a story. Mwah, get sorted, come share celebrations when you can!
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2306 on: June 28, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »
The Jylland Jump
A “Stand Still. Stay Silent”/“Jazz Age” crossover fanfic
Part 7

...And I told you that last part wasn’t the end, didn’t I?

EDIT: Apparently the profanity filters didn't like Kerttu's nickname for Lalli. Weird.[/spoiler]

LooNEY, I was only today able to catch up with this. Thank Heavens it the last chapter wasn't the end of it! :D This is too good to be over soon! And all this wonderful music! Although Jazz and/or Blues are a bit too emotional for me right now, I will go back an listen to evenry song you mention here. =D
Oh, and what a twist at the end! You had me and Tuuri fooled! XD And I loved Lalli's come-back at Tuuri! Yes, Tuuri, use your words. ;D

*hugs* Thanks for writing and sharing!
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2307 on: June 28, 2016, 11:36:07 AM »
LooNEY, that was excellent!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2308 on: June 28, 2016, 10:39:04 PM »
Some more Hogwarts stuff. Very, very ridiculous. VERY ridiculous. Honestly I don't know why I wrote this.
Tuuri and Reynir visit Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, only to have a pair of unlikely interrupting friends ruin their evening.
Spoiler: show
A bell tinkle gently as Tuuri and Reynir stepped in out of the cold. An explosion of pink met their eyes.
“Well,” Tuuri said, “It’s very… pink.”
She had meant to say cozy, but the more prominent word just slipped out. She smiled at Reynir, whose teeth were chattering. “Shall we go find a table?”
He nodded, looking around. “If we can find one that isn’t—“
“Currently occupied by some kissing couple?” Tuuri said ruefully. She couldn’t remember who had suggested Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop, and she was starting to get a sinking feeling that all this had been her idea.
Suddenly, a stout woman with a shiny black bun perched neatly on the top of her head appeared between tables. “What can I get you, m’dears?” she panted, squeezing between tables.
“Ah—a table for two, please,” Tuuri asked.
“Sure thing,” she said, and led them through a maze of tables to the very back of the room. When they were seated, she beamed down at them and said, “You can call me Madam Puddifoot, now how’s about I get you some nice tea to start off? I pride myself on knowing what sort people like.” She winked benevolently at both of them. From what Tuuri could see of Reynir’s face, it had surpassed the pink of the frilly decorations and was now a deep red.
Within seconds, Madam Puddifoot had vanished and reappeared with a tray of tea and pastries. She placed these in front of Tuuri and Reynir, grinning widely the whole time. Then she squeezed herself between two tables and was gone.
Tuuri and Reynir stared at each other. It was, Tuuri thought sadly, terribly awkward.
In order to stop staring, Reynir tried one of the cookies in front of him. His eyes bulged.
“What? What is it?” Tuuri asked, grabbing his arm.
“Mhfh—sweet!” Reynir choked. “It’s like she filled that thing with sugar!”
Tuuri giggled. And then she burst into a laugh, a sweet, breathy laugh that was better than cookies.
Reynir laughed too, his hand slipping down to rest in hers. Then he stopped, looking troubled. “Do you feel like we’re being watched?”
Tuuri started to answer in the negative, but as soon as she looked past Reynir, she saw a pair of silvery, feline eyes…
No. It couldn’t be. “Lalli?” she gasped. “What are you doing here?”
Lalli’s mouth moved like he was chewing. As a matter of fact, he was. There was a towering stack of overly sweet cookies on the table in front of him, and he had the contented air of some on who is halfway done with a delicious dinner. Beyond the cookies, gold hair glimmered.
“Hello,” Emil whispered, looking truly mortified.
“Oh, hi,” Reynir said, completely oblivious.
Lalli munched on his cookies. Tuuri gaped at him. “Do you know you’re in… that you’re in… that you’re in the number one spot for kissing couples in Hogsmeade?” Tuuri finished the sentence with an air of fierce determination.
“Yes,” Emil choked. He looked like he was trying to swallow one of Professor Sigrun’s imps.
Lalli gave them a piercing stare. “What are you doing here?”
Tuuri’s mouth moved silently. Lalli’s gaze swept around to Emil. “Are they on a date?
Reynir glanced at Tuuri. “Should we… go?”
“Yes,” she gasped, and fled.
“I think… I think they are!” she heard Emil exclaim behind her.
It was only later, in the warm glow of the fire in the Three Broomsticks, that Tuuri thought to wonder what Lalli and Emil had been doing there in the first place.
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Buteo

• Ranger
« Reply #2309 on: June 29, 2016, 12:51:12 AM »
Tr, perhaps you wrote it because it was so wonderfully ridiculous? *delighted giggles*