Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 787135 times)

OwlsG0

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #2190 on: May 29, 2016, 11:24:50 PM »
I didn't kill anyone this time.

You may cry anyway.

59. No Way Out

Well. That was short and effective. Somehow I found myself feeling Sigrun's injury all the way through that. The song, as well, you noted as an inspiration, is pretty good.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #2191 on: May 30, 2016, 07:24:43 AM »
Sorry for the double-post, but here's another prompt filled.

28: Sorrow http://archiveofourown.org/works/6445972/chapters/15988930

Sigrun explains the Screaming Terrors
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Dverghamrar

• Tumblr
  • Disciple of Katla
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #2192 on: May 30, 2016, 10:48:43 AM »
For the SSSSS 100 Prompts Challenge: 67. Playing the Melody

A Melody of His Memories
Days since his Luonto returned, Lalli is still feeling lonely and unappreciated, but by chance he meets a new friend in the dreamworld.

I'm not sure if this will fall on the same 'verse as my previous fic (which is set 50 years post-canon), but it was a fun idea to explore nonetheless. :)
♫ ♪ Sharing secrets with another world
Rubbing shoulders with some unknown lovers
♪ ♫
:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:
AO3 (Mageverse) | Twitter | Tumblr
Fluent: :usa:
Various degrees of fluency: :arableague: :mexico: :japan: :italy:
Now acquiring: :germany:
Wishlist: :iceland::finland:
O

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2193 on: May 30, 2016, 12:18:16 PM »

A Melody of His Memories
Days since his Luonto returned, Lalli is still feeling lonely and unappreciated, but by chance he meets a new friend in the dreamworld.

I'm not sure if this will fall on the same 'verse as my previous fic (which is set 50 years post-canon), but it was a fun idea to explore nonetheless. :)
I quite like this, it is excellently sinister!
LALLI, NOOOOOOO! :O
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #2194 on: May 30, 2016, 01:09:41 PM »

A Melody of His Memories

*gasp* I need more! Good job leaving us in suspense, I love this! ;D And you did a very good job fitting it into canon too!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #2195 on: May 30, 2016, 10:34:22 PM »
Here, have a snapshot from Emil's life.

60. Rejection
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #2196 on: May 31, 2016, 12:11:31 AM »
Ooh, Lazy8 that's a nice look at Emil's origins. It definitely fits with what we know about his history.

I come bearing two fics! The first has already been posted in the multimedia exchange, but I figured I'd put it here as well.
Reynir and Tuuri go wandering off on their own and encounter a troll in Trouble for Two. (Mildly shippy, as should be expected from any fic by me involving these two). Prompted by Gwenno.

The second is a little Emil/Lalli scene from the same setting as my ongoing hipster band AU. I did a giveaway of sorts over on Tumblr (which I'll be posting the results of in the appropriate places on the forum, as I have time and inclination) and this is my gift for tamaerchen: Taste Test
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #2197 on: May 31, 2016, 12:30:00 AM »
The second is a little Emil/Lalli scene from the same setting as my ongoing hipster band AU. I did a giveaway of sorts over on Tumblr (which I'll be posting the results of in the appropriate places on the forum, as I have time and inclination) and this is my gift for tamaerchen: Taste Test
*screech* it included Agneta <3 also this is v good fluff, I should probably read the original 'before it was cool' it sounds like a good AU.

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #2198 on: May 31, 2016, 12:34:08 AM »
Kiraly, both of those are delightful!
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Kelpie

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • formerly known as Jhev
« Reply #2199 on: May 31, 2016, 12:35:01 AM »
Kiraly, I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but BIWC happens to be my favorite AU. So there's a chance you may have heard me when I was reading this because I was making a noise approximating loudly enough to wake the entire neighborhood. That is all. <3
:chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Fluent :usa:
Learning :germany:
Can count in :japan:
Actually learned a lot of in elementary school, but can now only remember how to decline verbs :vaticancity:
Maybe some day :norway:

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
« Reply #2200 on: May 31, 2016, 12:44:08 AM »
Ooh, Lazy8 that's a nice look at Emil's origins. It definitely fits with what we know about his history.

I come bearing two fics! The first has already been posted in the multimedia exchange, but I figured I'd put it here as well.
Reynir and Tuuri go wandering off on their own and encounter a troll in Trouble for Two. (Mildly shippy, as should be expected from any fic by me involving these two). Prompted by Gwenno.

Too much cute. Why u do this to me!
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #2201 on: May 31, 2016, 06:42:38 AM »

EEEEEEEEEEEEE, Kiralyyy! These are so cute!!!!!! <3
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

AquaAurion

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2202 on: May 31, 2016, 06:54:47 AM »
This is so sweet  :)) I really like this AU, so it was nice to read more from it   ;D

Eagerly waiting since November 2014:  :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16: :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20: :chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02:
(✿σ‿σ) ~<3

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #2203 on: May 31, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »
*screech* it included Agneta <3 also this is v good fluff, I should probably read the original 'before it was cool' it sounds like a good AU.

Hehe, yeah, I needed a coworker for Emil and I am too lazy to come up with don't like to use OCs, so I thought she'd be a good candidate. I was amused to see the conversation about her in the shipping thread that started around the time I was writing this. (Also, I'm now imagining her shouting the words of your post because she's your icon, hehe).

And yes, if you have the time (it's gotten kind of long) Before It Was Cool is also very fluffy and people seem to be enjoying it. I have a few chapters left to do, but I'm hoping to have the next one done soon.

Kiraly, I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but BIWC happens to be my favorite AU. So there's a chance you may have heard me when I was reading this because I was making a noise approximating loudly enough to wake the entire neighborhood. That is all. <3

Aww, thank you! My apologies to your neighbors, haha! :))

And thanks Róisín, Luth, Tr, and AquaAurion! I'm glad you enjoyed them!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Juniper

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • 달도 차면 기운다
« Reply #2204 on: May 31, 2016, 02:11:29 PM »
Hehe, yeah, I needed a coworker for Emil and I am too lazy to come up with don't like to use OCs, so I thought she'd be a good candidate. I was amused to see the conversation about her in the shipping thread that started around the time I was writing this. (Also, I'm now imagining her shouting the words of your post because she's your icon, hehe).
I'm quite happy that my new icon has this effect :3

Native: :usa:
I guess I'm pretty okay :france: :southkorea:
Learning: :finland: :arableague: :sign: