Author Topic: The SSSS Scriptorium  (Read 780015 times)

Talimee

• Scout
    • Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
Re: The SSSS Scriptorium
« Reply #1875 on: April 12, 2016, 02:20:09 PM »
And I finally finished part 2 of my Fantasy-AU.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/6440122/chapters/14955400
[22:31] <@amity> And they care about only two things: Emil/Lalli fanfic, and chewing bubblegum.
[22:31] <@amity> And the word is, they're all out of bubblegum.

Survived:
:chap5::chap6::chap7: :chap20:
:chap8::chap9::chap10:
:chap11::chap12::chap13:
:chap14::chap15::chap16:
:chap17::chap18::chap19:

Lazy8

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
    • DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #1876 on: April 12, 2016, 08:49:54 PM »
12. Insanity

There's certainly no shortage of it in Dalsnes...
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1877 on: April 13, 2016, 11:25:42 PM »
Did anyone order some angsty Sigrun backstory? No one? Hm. Okay then, I'll just leave this here.

13. Misfortune

LooNEY_DAC

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #1878 on: April 14, 2016, 02:50:59 AM »
And now, the Fic No One Asked for!

Dream Following
A “Stand Still. Stay Silent” fanfic
Spoiler: show
Mages dream, just as others do. That which non-mages ignorantly refer to as “the Dream-World” is only an intermediate stage between waking and true dreaming.

Lalli Hotakainen looked intently at the lush swamp around him, knowing that he had slipped into true dreaming at last. The swamp was almost uncomfortably warm and sticky, though the sun had nearly set, tingeing the pervasive green with a steadily deepening orange-red. He had never been in this place; he had never heard tell of a place like this. He idly wondered how many pieces of how many places his mind had stitched together to make this place.

The chattering of a stoat--wait, did stoats chatter? Well, they did here--interrupted Lalli’s idle musings. He glanced in the direction whence the noise had come and saw a moose, a boar--no, a sow--and a decidedly frightened-looking lion, but no stoat. It took no great imagination to know that these were Mikkel, Sigrun and Emil, respectively.

The light slipped away, and immediately, grossling vines bearing horribly gnashing mouths began to snake towards the four of them, ready to feed. With an angry bellow, stoat-Sigrun charged off to meet them, while peacock-Emil hissed in anger and steer-Mikkel kept placidly chewing his cud.

Lalli waited almost motionlessly. Only the twitching of his tail betrayed his readiness to pounce, but before he could, the foursome fell through the bog and plunged down, down, and yet further down through open air.

Lalli was watching the ground ever so slowly rise up to meet him when the weird gray ox with the long nose and huge ears that was Emil slid beneath him, opening those huge, huge ears until they acted like wings and the two of them slipped across the grassy earth instead of slamming into it.

Badger-Sigrun had caught a similar ride from Mikkel, and the foursome plowed to a stop close to the field of Ginsu knives and origami succotash, though why anyone would waste paper replicating maize kernels and lima beans briefly confused Lalli. Maybe it was the knives, which rattled aggressively at the four.

Before shrike-Sigrun could do more than cry out once, squirrel-Emil had leaped out in front of them all. With one mighty exhalation, he spewed fire across the field, igniting the succotash and even the knives’ handles, causing the cutlery to flee in panic.

“Moo,” moose-Mikkel said approvingly, but it was a very Danish moo, so lion-Emil looked abashed, lashing his tail in apology, though orca-Sigrun trumpeted triumphantly. Then they all climbed on her back and rode the rainbows and the lightning to go get cookies for a job well done.

Again, mages dream, just as all of us do. If they only spent time in “the Dream-World”, without the release of true dreams, their minds would snap. They simply know that they shouldn’t tell anyone else about their nightly bouts of unconscious insanity, for fear of forfeiting their dignity.

Spoiler: Authorial Notes • show
This illustrates the real reason Reynir never remembered his dreams: they’re too incomprehensible. This dream of Lalli’s was quite rational and serene compared to the ones he usually has.

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #1879 on: April 14, 2016, 03:43:09 AM »
Lazy8: that's very fine, and explains a lot about Sigrun.

LooNEY: *Incoherent giggling*
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

OwlsG0

• I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #1880 on: April 14, 2016, 05:37:27 AM »
39: Dreams http://archiveofourown.org/works/6445972/chapters/14990293

In which Reynir gets to take a look at everyone's lunontos/ fylgja

9: Drive http://archiveofourown.org/works/6445972/chapters/14990314

In which Tuuri is young and determined to discover a bigger world
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1881 on: April 14, 2016, 08:49:37 PM »
OwlsG0, these are great! I'm so glad I read the first one before school, it made my entire day happier.  :)
And now, a fic of my own!
Summary: How did Lalli gate his luonto back? According to Reynir, Emil helped!
Not shippy, but friendshippy and cute. :)) If you like listening to Excited Reynir babble on about stuff, you'll probably like this.
Emil didn't always remember his dreams, but he was pretty sure they didn't usually have this many animals in them. He lifted his head, staring at the small, fluffy sheepdog and the stag whose antlers were an inch away from poking him in the eye. Between the two animals, he could see a familiar, freckled face beaming at him.
"Reynir... what..." he said groggily, rubbing his eyes.
"Hi!" Reynir dragged him to his feet. "Guess what? So I was just wandering around in my dream, and then I walked through the part with the water and then I found this place! And you were there! And I found this guy!" He patted the stag on the tuft of fur right between its antlers, causing tiny sparkles to fly into the air.
"Okay..." Emil said slowly, still processing the fact that Reynir and a stag and a dog had suddenly popped into his dream.
Reynir's face took on an unusually solemn expression. "Anyway, I've been worried about the other mage. You know, Lúlli."
"Lalli," Emil corrected, feeling a sharp pang of worry for his friend.
"Right. Him. He isn't waking up, I think something is wrong! I tried to talk to him in a dream last night, but he wasn't very friendly and then he kicked me out! So I need you to come talk to him instead. Will you come?"
About time someone noticed Lalli's catatonic state, in Emil's humble opinion. There was just one problem. "Sure, but he won't understand a word I say."
Reynir looked thoughtful. He pulled his braid over one shoulder and pinched the very end between two fingers. "I'm not so sure about that, you can understand what I'm saying, right?"
"Yes..."
"Great! Let's go! Can we go?"
"Sure," Emil replied warily.
Reynir took off running down the green, grassy slope they had been standing on. Emil had to jog to keep up. "Wait! What is this place?" he panted as they ran.
"This? This is your place!" Reynir responded cheerfully. "It's really nice! I honestly didn't expect to see any wildflowers, but those are really pretty. And I like the hills, those are cool! Oh, look! We're almost there!"
Suddenly Emil found himself wading through icy, knee-deep water. "It's okay," Reynir said, "Lalli should be really close!"
Emil said nothing, only nodded with a silent resolve. He would make it there no matter how cold the water was.

Even in his dreamspace, Lalli was exhausted. Something was wrong. Except he knew that, he knew that his luonto was missing. Then the weird spirits attacked, and he thought... no, he knew... he had seen Onni? He wasn't sure anymore. He was missing his luonto, that was the reason his mind was so full of static. He shook his head, silently willing the irritating background noise to vanish. No luck.
"Hey! Are you okay? I brought your friend this time!" A cheerful, red-topped head appeared in the far corner of Lalli's field of vision. Oh no. Not him again. The weird foreign mage was back, invading his dreamspace yet again. He was talking, too. What was he saying about friends? Lalli didn't have friends. But that wasn't true, he did have a friend! One friend, a friend with sparkly hair. Lalli tried to hold on to that thought, but it was no use. He pressed his hands to the sides of his head and turned away.
"I'm so worried about him," Reynir whispered to his fylgja. "He's been getting worse. It's been weeks since he was actually awake."
"Lalli?" Emil said hesitantly, stepping onto the boards of Lalli's raft-thing.
Lalli didn't speak. He stared stubbornly at the reflections in the water, not moving a muscle. Emil glanced nervously over his shoulder. It was clear that he had no idea what to do.
The stag paced back and forth behind Reynir, its eyes mirroring Emil's fear and indecision. Suddenly, Reynir had an idea.
"He doesn't know what to do..." he said softly as the stag 's restless movements stilled, "but maybe you do?" He spoke directly to the stag, looking straight into its magnificent turquoise eyes. "Please, can you help? Please?"
The stag seemed to nod, and it disappeared into the trees and mist and shadow at the edge of Lalli's dreamspace.
Emil sat down next to Lalli, who had shuddered as if his soul had suddenly filled with snow and curled up into a ball on the rough wooden planks. Emil had never felt so helpless in his life. He didn't know what to do, this was mage stuff, he didn't know anything about mages, he didn't even know if all this was real. Reynir had vanished, he had left them there, alone, with Lalli sick and seeming to fade by the minute. It wasn't fair, Emil shouldn't have to deal with this alone. All he could do was sit there, watching the dappled shadows dance on the water as Lalli shivered on the planks next to him.
Then Reynir reappeared, with a rush of happy chatter. "Wow! That was fast! Emil, your stag is the best!"
"My stag?" Emil repeated incredulously.
"Yes! He's like your version of my dog!" Reynir waved his hand towards the stag, and Emil looked over just in time to see something long and silvery slink out of sight. "He's really friendly and nice and I'm pretty sure he saved Lalli!" Reynir bounded over to Emil, grinning so broadly it seemed like his face might burst. "And since he's your stag, that means you helped!"
"I did?" Emil was still confused as to what, exactly, was going on here.
Reynir opened his mouth. "Mrrh."
He suddenly looked incredibly confused. "I didn't say that... Lalli!"

Even though the weird foreign mage had called Onni, and probably had something to do with the return of his luonto, this did not give him permission to just barge into Lalli's space whenever he felt like it. Lalli frowned. "Go away," he said. Then he noticed the other person standing in his dreamspace. "...Emil?"
The golden-haired Swede turned quickly, a relieved smile growing on his face. But morning was already here, and Emil faded from sight as he started to wake up.

Emil yawned widely. He was back in the Cattank. He knew that he'd just woken up from the weirdest dream ever, but he couldn't quite remember what that dream had been. Something with lots of animals, and something ridiculous about mages. He rolled over, unwilling to leave the warmth of his blankets, and caught sight of a familiar pair of silvery eyes regarding him solemnly from underneath a nearby bed.

Outside the Cattank, Reynir was telling Tuuri about how he had found Emil and Emil's stag had found Lalli's wild cat thing and how Lalli was going to wake up any second now. She didn't seem to believe him, though. At least, not until she opened the Cattank's door.
End.

And some author's notes:
I borrowed the Emil's-fylgja-is-a-stag idea from the Headcanon Thread. I also slipped in my own headcanon that spending too much time away from your luonto will make it really hard to think clearly in the dreamworld. Basically, I wanted to write something cute and fluffy with a nice happy ending to distract me from worrying about the science test tomorrow, haha. I hope you like it. I'm totally not nervous about this at all, nope, not me, why would I be nervous?
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Róisín

« Reply #1882 on: April 14, 2016, 08:56:45 PM »
Tr, that's lovely! Is this your first fic?

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #1883 on: April 14, 2016, 09:01:32 PM »
OwlsG0, these are great! I'm so glad I read the first one before school, it made my entire day happier.  :)
And now, a fic of my own!
Summary: How did Lalli gate his luonto back? According to Reynir, Emil helped!
Not shippy, but friendshippy and cute. :)) If you like listening to Excited Reynir babble on about stuff, you'll probably like this.
Emil didn't always remember his dreams, but he was pretty sure they didn't usually have this many animals in them. He lifted his head, staring at the small, fluffy sheepdog and the stag whose antlers were an inch away from poking him in the eye. Between the two animals, he could see a familiar, freckled face beaming at him.
"Reynir... what..." he said groggily, rubbing his eyes.
"Hi!" Reynir dragged him to his feet. "Guess what? So I was just wandering around in my dream, and then I walked through the part with the water and then I found this place! And you were there! And I found this guy!" He patted the stag on the tuft of fur right between its antlers, causing tiny sparkles to fly into the air.
"Okay..." Emil said slowly, still processing the fact that Reynir and a stag and a dog had suddenly popped into his dream.
Reynir's face took on an unusually solemn expression. "Anyway, I've been worried about the other mage. You know, Lúlli."
"Lalli," Emil corrected, feeling a sharp pang of worry for his friend.
"Right. Him. He isn't waking up, I think something is wrong! I tried to talk to him in a dream last night, but he wasn't very friendly and then he kicked me out! So I need you to come talk to him instead. Will you come?"
About time someone noticed Lalli's catatonic state, in Emil's humble opinion. There was just one problem. "Sure, but he won't understand a word I say."
Reynir looked thoughtful. He pulled his braid over one shoulder and pinched the very end between two fingers. "I'm not so sure about that, you can understand what I'm saying, right?"
"Yes..."
"Great! Let's go! Can we go?"
"Sure," Emil replied warily.
Reynir took off running down the green, grassy slope they had been standing on. Emil had to jog to keep up. "Wait! What is this place?" he panted as they ran.
"This? This is your place!" Reynir responded cheerfully. "It's really nice! I honestly didn't expect to see any wildflowers, but those are really pretty. And I like the hills, those are cool! Oh, look! We're almost there!"
Suddenly Emil found himself wading through icy, knee-deep water. "It's okay," Reynir said, "Lalli should be really close!"
Emil said nothing, only nodded with a silent resolve. He would make it there no matter how cold the water was.

Even in his dreamspace, Lalli was exhausted. Something was wrong. Except he knew that, he knew that his luonto was missing. Then the weird spirits attacked, and he thought... no, he knew... he had seen Onni? He wasn't sure anymore. He was missing his luonto, that was the reason his mind was so full of static. He shook his head, silently willing the irritating background noise to vanish. No luck.
"Hey! Are you okay? I brought your friend this time!" A cheerful, red-topped head appeared in the far corner of Lalli's field of vision. Oh no. Not him again. The weird foreign mage was back, invading his dreamspace yet again. He was talking, too. What was he saying about friends? Lalli didn't have friends. But that wasn't true, he did have a friend! One friend, a friend with sparkly hair. Lalli tried to hold on to that thought, but it was no use. He pressed his hands to the sides of his head and turned away.
"I'm so worried about him," Reynir whispered to his fylgja. "He's been getting worse. It's been weeks since he was actually awake."
"Lalli?" Emil said hesitantly, stepping onto the boards of Lalli's raft-thing.
Lalli didn't speak. He stared stubbornly at the reflections in the water, not moving a muscle. Emil glanced nervously over his shoulder. It was clear that he had no idea what to do.
The stag paced back and forth behind Reynir, its eyes mirroring Emil's fear and indecision. Suddenly, Reynir had an idea.
"He doesn't know what to do..." he said softly as the stag 's restless movements stilled, "but maybe you do?" He spoke directly to the stag, looking straight into its magnificent turquoise eyes. "Please, can you help? Please?"
The stag seemed to nod, and it disappeared into the trees and mist and shadow at the edge of Lalli's dreamspace.
Emil sat down next to Lalli, who had shuddered as if his soul had suddenly filled with snow and curled up into a ball on the rough wooden planks. Emil had never felt so helpless in his life. He didn't know what to do, this was mage stuff, he didn't know anything about mages, he didn't even know if all this was real. Reynir had vanished, he had left them there, alone, with Lalli sick and seeming to fade by the minute. It wasn't fair, Emil shouldn't have to deal with this alone. All he could do was sit there, watching the dappled shadows dance on the water as Lalli shivered on the planks next to him.
Then Reynir reappeared, with a rush of happy chatter. "Wow! That was fast! Emil, your stag is the best!"
"My stag?" Emil repeated incredulously.
"Yes! He's like your version of my dog!" Reynir waved his hand towards the stag, and Emil looked over just in time to see something long and silvery slink out of sight. "He's really friendly and nice and I'm pretty sure he saved Lalli!" Reynir bounded over to Emil, grinning so broadly it seemed like his face might burst. "And since he's your stag, that means you helped!"
"I did?" Emil was still confused as to what, exactly, was going on here.
Reynir opened his mouth. "Mrrh."
He suddenly looked incredibly confused. "I didn't say that... Lalli!"

Even though the weird foreign mage had called Onni, and probably had something to do with the return of his luonto, this did not give him permission to just barge into Lalli's space whenever he felt like it. Lalli frowned. "Go away," he said. Then he noticed the other person standing in his dreamspace. "...Emil?"
The golden-haired Swede turned quickly, a relieved smile growing on his face. But morning was already here, and Emil faded from sight as he started to wake up.

Emil yawned widely. He was back in the Cattank. He knew that he'd just woken up from the weirdest dream ever, but he couldn't quite remember what that dream had been. Something with lots of animals, and something ridiculous about mages. He rolled over, unwilling to leave the warmth of his blankets, and caught sight of a familiar pair of silvery eyes regarding him solemnly from underneath a nearby bed.

Outside the Cattank, Reynir was telling Tuuri about how he had found Emil and Emil's stag had found Lalli's wild cat thing and how Lalli was going to wake up any second now. She didn't seem to believe him, though. At least, not until she opened the Cattank's door.
End.

And some author's notes:
I borrowed the Emil's-fylgja-is-a-stag idea from the Headcanon Thread. I also slipped in my own headcanon that spending too much time away from your luonto will make it really hard to think clearly in the dreamworld. Basically, I wanted to write something cute and fluffy with a nice happy ending to distract me from worrying about the science test tomorrow, haha. I hope you like it. I'm totally not nervous about this at all, nope, not me, why would I be nervous?

Aww, this is really cute! I'm all about excited Reynir babble, and I feel like it's very in-character for him to just barge into Emil's dream space and decide Emil should help with Lalli. It's even more entertaining because Emil has no idea what's going on, haha. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this and hope we'll get to read more from you in the future!

(Also, I keep neglecting to say, but I've really been enjoying your fics for the prompt challenge, OwlsG0 and Lazy8! I have to get better at leaving comments.)
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Tr

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Mostly lurking these days
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her
« Reply #1884 on: April 14, 2016, 09:26:27 PM »
Kiraly and Róisín: Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it! That was indeed my first fic, and you will definitely see more of my stuff here! Yay!
Warning: I barely ever write stuff that is not cute and fluffy.
Avatar by the amazing and wonderful ginger ^-^ :chap11: :chap12: :chap13:
Fluent :usa:, Learning in school :spain:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1885 on: April 14, 2016, 09:30:56 PM »
Kiraly and Róisín: Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it! That was indeed my first fic, and you will definitely see more of my stuff here! Yay!

That was super cute and fluffy. And no, please, balance my angst!

Ragnarok

• Tumblr
    • DeviantArt
  • I write things, and I'm okay at that.
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him
« Reply #1886 on: April 14, 2016, 09:33:24 PM »
39: Dreams http://archiveofourown.org/works/6445972/chapters/14990293

In which Reynir gets to take a look at everyone's lunontos/ fylgja

9: Drive http://archiveofourown.org/works/6445972/chapters/14990314

In which Tuuri is young and determined to discover a bigger world
And now, the Fic No One Asked for!

Dream Following
A “Stand Still. Stay Silent” fanfic
Mages dream, just as others do. That which non-mages ignorantly refer to as “the Dream-World” is only an intermediate stage between waking and true dreaming.

Lalli Hotakainen looked intently at the lush swamp around him, knowing that he had slipped into true dreaming at last. The swamp was almost uncomfortably warm and sticky, though the sun had nearly set, tingeing the pervasive green with a steadily deepening orange-red. He had never been in this place; he had never heard tell of a place like this. He idly wondered how many pieces of how many places his mind had stitched together to make this place.

The chattering of a stoat--wait, did stoats chatter? Well, they did here--interrupted Lalli’s idle musings. He glanced in the direction whence the noise had come and saw a moose, a boar--no, a sow--and a decidedly frightened-looking lion, but no stoat. It took no great imagination to know that these were Mikkel, Sigrun and Emil, respectively.

The light slipped away, and immediately, grossling vines bearing horribly gnashing mouths began to snake towards the four of them, ready to feed. With an angry bellow, stoat-Sigrun charged off to meet them, while peacock-Emil hissed in anger and steer-Mikkel kept placidly chewing his cud.

Lalli waited almost motionlessly. Only the twitching of his tail betrayed his readiness to pounce, but before he could, the foursome fell through the bog and plunged down, down, and yet further down through open air.

Lalli was watching the ground ever so slowly rise up to meet him when the weird gray ox with the long nose and huge ears that was Emil slid beneath him, opening those huge, huge ears until they acted like wings and the two of them slipped across the grassy earth instead of slamming into it.

Badger-Sigrun had caught a similar ride from Mikkel, and the foursome plowed to a stop close to the field of Ginsu knives and origami succotash, though why anyone would waste paper replicating maize kernels and lima beans briefly confused Lalli. Maybe it was the knives, which rattled aggressively at the four.

Before shrike-Sigrun could do more than cry out once, squirrel-Emil had leaped out in front of them all. With one mighty exhalation, he spewed fire across the field, igniting the succotash and even the knives’ handles, causing the cutlery to flee in panic.

“Moo,” moose-Mikkel said approvingly, but it was a very Danish moo, so lion-Emil looked abashed, lashing his tail in apology, though orca-Sigrun trumpeted triumphantly. Then they all climbed on her back and rode the rainbows and the lightning to go get cookies for a job well done.

Again, mages dream, just as all of us do. If they only spent time in “the Dream-World”, without the release of true dreams, their minds would snap. They simply know that they shouldn’t tell anyone else about their nightly bouts of unconscious insanity, for fear of forfeiting their dignity.

Spoiler: Authorial Notes • show
This illustrates the real reason Reynir never remembered his dreams: they’re too incomprehensible. This dream of Lalli’s was quite rational and serene compared to the ones he usually has.

These. Yes. These are awesome
Survived: Chapters: :chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21: :A2chap01: :A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:
Books: :book3: :book4:

I wrote a thing. It has consumed my life.

Reigning champion of time spent on this forum.

Kiraly

• Tumblr
  • SSSSinnamon roll
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her, etc.
« Reply #1887 on: April 14, 2016, 09:36:45 PM »

Haha, no worries, cute and fluffy is my default too! My fics have been accused of giving people cavities. ;)

That was super cute and fluffy. And no, please, balance my angst!

See, I really appreciate people who can write angst because I feel like it balances out my fluff. All kinds of fics for all kinds of moods, hooray!

Speaking of which, I totally forgot to say that I cracked up laughing at your most recent fic, LooNEY! I love how it's all presented as straightforward happenings even though it's completely surreal. Mage dreams are crazy!
Languages: :usa: (native) :mexico: (conversational but out of practice) :germany: (attempting to learn)
Survivor: :artd::book1+::chap6::chap7::chap8::chap9::chap10::chap11::chap12::chap13::chap14::chap15::chap16::chap17::chap18::chap19::chap20::chap21:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
« Reply #1888 on: April 14, 2016, 10:33:28 PM »
14. Smile

Or, "Mikkel, why the heck are you doing it right there?"

Róisín

« Reply #1889 on: April 14, 2016, 10:37:05 PM »
Tr, we need fluff to balance out Aliax, Lazy8 and myself, who can be a bit grim at times.