Worlds and Stories > PerSSSSonas

You in Year 90

(1/33) > >>

noako:
Well, a new forum needs new topics!

Where would you live? What would you do? Military, scholar or peasant? Where do you feel you would fit the best?

I would like to be some kind of scout. I don't get bored easily, I could just spend my days hidden somewhere, keeping my eyes on victims of the illness and killing/alerting of them. Being a mage would be awful due to seeing the spirits but... oh well, it would still be cool!
I would like to be useful, though I think I'd eventually want to settle down in some safe zone...

What about you guys?  :)

Annie:
Honestly, I see myself as being in the military in some form of logistical/quartermaster function. My eyes are bad enough that you wouldn't want me doing anything involving aiming.

noako:

--- Quote from: Annie on September 01, 2014, 06:27:19 PM ---Honestly, I see myself as being in the military in some form of logistical/quartermaster function. My eyes are bad enough that you wouldn't want me doing anything involving aiming.

--- End quote ---

Heh, now that I think about it, I do wear glasses... But one can always dream, right?

Fimbulvarg:
Definitely military, probably some kind of expeditionary cleanser-grenadier. Let fire and brimstone be the path to salvation! I wonder if cleansers ever get religious about their job.

ThisCat:
We've already established me as a wild norwegian forest cat with wanderlüst.

Anyways, I'd probably be some kind of scholar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version