Poll

What other comic/book/movie/TV show do you want to see crossed over with SSSS?

Walking Dead
Thor (Marvel)
Planet of the Apes (Not the Tim Burton one)
The Expendables
Star Wars
Star Trek
The Matrix
World War Z
Another comic from Hiveworks (specify below)
You think I have no taste, and will specify below so I can maybe add your option to the poll.
SSSS don't need no crossover!
Classic Western

Author Topic: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!  (Read 98891 times)

Yeiii

Re: SSSS CROSSOVER TIME!
« Reply #405 on: November 04, 2016, 11:42:48 PM »
I think a crossover with Thor would be great!
Just imagine everyone's reaction when they meet the -for real- gods! Like, in the flesh!
-Reynir: OMG OMG OMG OMG!! I...I'm sorry for all that praying... You know, earlier, Sir? May I call you sir... Or not? Your Grace? Am I disrispecting you? Am I? Please don't blast us all up because of that!
-Sigrun: BLOOD SACRIFICE! BRAIDY, you know the drill, it's in your contract.
-Reynir: Ok...
-Emil: What. The. Actuall. Hell....
-Mikkel: Hmf... I still can't be certain of their real Godlike powers. You see, I have this theory that they are just powerful people from another planet...
-Sigrun: Shut it, Madsen.
-Lalli: *Despective look* Yrr (can be translated as: I still belong to the forest, you shiny wimps)
-Tuuri: Eeee!!!

-Thor: (thinking) I'm kinda in the mood for a cheeseburger right now...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 11:44:58 PM by Yeiii »
Native :chile:
Fluent :uk:

Chapter joined :chap11:
Chapter break survivor :chap12: :chap13:

Unlos

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
    • Tumblr
« Reply #406 on: November 06, 2016, 10:36:22 AM »
I am watching secret world of Arietta and wow her dad looks like Onni. He even has the same hat! Or almost the same hat. But who is his wife,  and Arietta herself?

Athena

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #407 on: November 09, 2016, 11:44:45 PM »
So, I was watching a video, and I had an idea about a crossover with The Division. The game is set out almost exactly like a Y0 scenario - infection spreading in a city, people sent in to try to contain it. I haven't played it, but from the video there seems to be a version of Cleansers as well.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

SalmonKat

« Reply #408 on: November 20, 2016, 03:56:27 PM »
Ahhh, I just got caught up on Voltron last night so I'm REALLY excited that this discussion is going on ! Of course I couldn't help but think which lions each SSSS crew member would pilot  :D pretty much your headcanon aligns perfectly with mine ? Lalli would pilot the red lion (the most temperamental and quickest lion) Tuuri would pilot the green lion (has an inquisitive nature) Emil the blue lion, naturally Sigrun would pilot the black lion, and at first I thought of Reynir for the yellow lion because Allura says something about pilots of the yellow lion being good friends and supportive, but actually I think I like Reynir better as Allura (especially because that means we could have kitty as one of the mice) and Mikkel piloting the yellow lion does work.

Also, TR that's really cute and you did a lovely job  :D

I did some deep thinking about this back when I first blew through Voltron in two days. I love the idea of Voltron fighting giant rash beasts. In my head these things go two ways, so there's the Voltron crew as Explorers of the Silent World as well.
Keith, the edgy Mage/Scout.
Pidge, the sarcastic Skald.
Lance, the flirtatious Cleanser.
Hunk, the friendly Cook/Medic.
Shiro, the mentoring Warrior.
Allura, the eager Helper/Mage. (Can you imagine Allura with a braid though? It looks good.)

I also have a matched pair of Yuri!!! on Ice AUs partially developed, but I don't know if this community would be into that. Same with the Free!! ones.

Hi I'm SalmonKat.
English-French
A little Swedish and Latin.

MR_PLINKETT

« Reply #409 on: January 07, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »
I'd love for them to run into the saviors.

Negan would make Sleipnope look like an ant in comparison with what he would do to our beloved 6.

"All you have to do is listen tall one! We'll probably have to kill one of you but's that just the way things are. Then we can start moving forward on business."

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #410 on: March 02, 2017, 07:45:15 AM »
Don't know if anybody's done this before, but I've been thinking a lot lately about what a Lord of the Rings crossover would look like.

The Hotakainen family would be Hobbits. :3 Onni is a respectable Hobbit who just wants to stay in his comfortable Hobbit-hole in the Shire and never have any adventures, whereas Tuuri is one of those disreputable Hobbits who somehow ended up with all the Took blood in the family, and wants to run off at every first chance she gets.

...though Lalli strikes me as more of an Elf. Maybe they aren't related by blood in this universe?

I think Emil wants to be an Elf. I'm not entirely sure if he could pull it off though. ;D

Sigrun's loyalty lies quite firmly with the race of Men. I could easily see her as a shieldmaiden of Rohan.

The more I think about it, the more I think that Mikkel is a dwarf. There are definite parallels with Danish stubbornness, not to mention Moria and Kastrup.

And finally Reynir, I think, is Half-Elven. He hasn't yet decided which race he would rather belong to.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #411 on: March 02, 2017, 08:04:22 AM »
Have you been following LooNEYDAC's recent story, which is a crossover with Tolkien, if not with LOTR? And yeah, Tuuri shows definite Tookish traits, and Reynir Halfelven would work.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

urbicande

• --.- .-. .-.. ..--..
  • Preferred pronouns: he/him/his
« Reply #412 on: March 02, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »
“It's a dangerous business, Reynir, going out your door. You hide inside a crate of fish, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”
Keep an eye on me. I shimmer on horizons.

Survivor: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap11: :chap12: / :book2:   :chap13:   :chap14:  :chap15: :chap16: / :book3:  :chap17: :chap18: :chap19: :chap20:  :chap21: / :book4:

:A2chap01:

Fluent:  :usa: :uk: :canada:
Basic conversation:  :france: :germany:
Learning: :sweden: :finland:
A couple of words:  :spain: :italy:

Lazy8

• DeviantArt
  • Preferred pronouns: Name only
« Reply #413 on: March 02, 2017, 06:38:09 PM »
Have you been following LooNEYDAC's recent story, which is a crossover with Tolkien, if not with LOTR? And yeah, Tuuri shows definite Tookish traits, and Reynir Halfelven would work.

I have, but it's the opposite premise to what I'm talking about - denizens of Middle Earth surviving to Year 90 vs. the SSSS characters as occupants of Middle Earth.
:usa: native
:spain: comes back in an emergency
:vaticancity: rusty
:china: can usually manage to order food
:norway: can hold a basic conversation

:chap5: | :book2: | :book3: | :chap17: :chap18:

Róisín

« Reply #414 on: March 02, 2017, 08:01:28 PM »
Either way, both will make good stories.

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #415 on: March 04, 2017, 02:09:11 PM »
I have, but it's the opposite premise to what I'm talking about - denizens of Middle Earth surviving to Year 90 vs. the SSSS characters as occupants of Middle Earth.
Either way, both will make good stories.
* LooNEY_DAC is now thinking

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #416 on: March 04, 2017, 03:54:39 PM »
Double-posting because I AM COMPLETELY INSANE (but you all knew that already).

This is both a crossover and a bunch of AUs, because...

It's a crossover with H. Beam Piper's Paratime series.

The setup is as follows: Our Crew is pulled out of their reality into the Abzar Sector and forced to fight for their survival--against other versions of themselves. It's all being recorded by a group of Home Timeline criminals for later sale as entertainment.

I think we can all agree that I am indeed insane.

Athena

• previously Luth Nightbreeze
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #417 on: March 04, 2017, 04:40:03 PM »
Double-posting because I AM COMPLETELY INSANE (but you all knew that already).

This is both a crossover and a bunch of AUs, because...

It's a crossover with H. Beam Piper's Paratime series.

The setup is as follows: Our Crew is pulled out of their reality into the Abzar Sector and forced to fight for their survival--against other versions of themselves. It's all being recorded by a group of Home Timeline criminals for later sale as entertainment.

I think we can all agree that I am indeed insane.

... That actually sounds like it would be awesome. O_o I've never read the series, but the idea of them fighting AUs of themselves kinda reminds me of Rick and Morty, honestly.
tired programmer girl with stories in her head and magic in her heart

currently working on a video game/digital novel called Keeper of the Labyrinth<3

avatar from the now-unavailable webcomic Prague Race

LooNEY_DAC

• DeviantArt
« Reply #418 on: March 04, 2017, 04:55:07 PM »
... That actually sounds like it would be awesome. O_o I've never read the series, but the idea of them fighting AUs of themselves kinda reminds me of Rick and Morty, honestly.
Paratime is a series about a world that developed AU-hopping for fun and profit, and the group that polices those who do so. Recently, Harry Turtledove did a series of YA books with a similar setting called the "Crosstime Traffic" novels.

I've never seen Rick and Morty, so I don't know how similar the ideas are.

Róisín

« Reply #419 on: March 04, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »
A Paratime AU? Ooh yes. But what are the AU crew doing? Exploring Venus? Crossing parallels to research the Rash? Trying to figure out why a whole sector of parallel worlds suddenly went dark? I know! Have you read the Paratime tale where one of their researchers discovers the truth about reincarnation? That could be how they found out about the Rash, which is a sufficiently major event to change reality across a number of parallels. Write it!