Author Topic: Practicalities of the End of Comic  (Read 3430 times)

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
Re: Practicalities of the End of Comic
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2022, 04:23:02 PM »
So, not very more pages to go, probably. Or that’s how I read her comment today, that the final three pages will go up in late March when the Kickstarter comes to its end.

A couple of things from the stream yesterday. There will be NO side store in Finland, so whoever wants the book will have to get it from the KS or (probably) from Hiveworks after the pledges are fulfilled. Minna is working on the new title now and is not going to spend time arranging a print run on her own.

The KS page mentions possible future books 5&6 which would be Adventure 2. I asked Minna if there will be any new content on those, if they happen, and she said yes, there will be a four-page bonus story in each, similar to the ones in the books 1-3. There is one in book 4 as well.

I seem to think there was something else too, but can’t recall. I’ll get back to this if it comes back to me.
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

dmeck7755

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
Re: Practicalities of the End of Comic
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2022, 04:19:01 PM »
Looking at today's comic and the comments from Minna, it looks like we get maybe 5 pages and then "The End"

so sad..
"without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

-Frank Zappa