Author Topic: Redtail's Dream Physical Copy  (Read 2633 times)

ladykatytrent

• Super-Newbie
Redtail's Dream Physical Copy
« on: December 08, 2021, 11:24:28 AM »
Hello!

I'm new to this forum, although not new to SSSS. I am also teaching myself Finnish. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was/is going to be a physical edition of Redtail's Dream either in English, Finnish, or both. I know that there is an ebook, but I really love physical copies of things.

Thanks!
ladykatytrent

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
Re: Redtail's Dream Physical Copy
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 12:49:50 PM »
Hello! There has been talk of it, but it’s definitely not going to be soon, if ever. Someone asked on the stream just last weekend, and Minna said she’s not against it if Hiveworks thinks it would be worth their while, but the book is expensive to print and is not on the program for next year at the very least. So all I can offer as help is to keep watching Hiveworks for it.
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

ladykatytrent

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 03:02:05 PM »
Thank you! That is very helpful!

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 04:00:10 AM »
To clarify, there has been a 2000-copies print run of ARtD, so physical copies exist - and may possibly be available for purchase here and there. Or, some copies may have wound up in libraries and can be read or lent there ...
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15