Author Topic: Hogwarts Houses of SSSS Characters  (Read 4125 times)

Mebediel

• Ranger
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her/hers
Re: Hogwarts Houses of SSSS Characters
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2019, 08:38:29 PM »
This is a subject I like thinking about a lot! This fanfic series has some decent headcanons for which houses the characters would fit in...
Kira's series! I was being lazy and procrastinating finding the fic to post here because I'm inclined to agree with the sorting there ^_^
Butter good.
Native language: :usa: | Okay at: :china: | Not very good: :mexico: | Working on: :vaticancity:, :england: (OE), :france: | Wishlist: :germany:, :iceland:, :norway:, :finland:, Shanghainese, Esperanto

:A2chap01::A2chap02::A2chap03::A2chap04::A2chap05:

phyrestorm999

• Scout
  • Preferred pronouns: she, her
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 12:50:41 AM »
Wouldn't that mean Tuuri is a Gryffindor?
That's a fair point.  I'd still put Tuuri in Ravenclaw, though, because it wasn't adventure she was seeking out so much as new experiences.  She wanted to see everything and learn about the world, not kill trolls and be a hero.
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018
Beautiful Fighter, Loyal Friend, Badass Cat

phyrestorm999

• Scout
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 01:04:27 AM »
Also:

Taru Hollola: Slytherin.  A military strategist who uses her cunning to make plans while never being in danger herself, then quits for something more ambitious, is pretty much the most obvious Slytherin possible.  Except for...

Trond Andersen: Slytherin.  He's basically Taru with more connections, which he uses to blackmail people.

Torbjorn Vasterstrom: Slytherin.  Are we seeing a pattern here?  Torbjorn came up with the whole idea of sending people into the Silent World to recover books as a get-rich-quick scheme and was clever enough to actually get people to do it, including his own nephew.

Siv Vasterstrom: Ravenclaw.  She's a scientist, and while she goes along with the book-finding scheme, it wasn't her idea and I don't recall her making the same kind of greedy comments her husband does about it.
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018

Noi

• Super-Newbie
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2019, 04:49:49 PM »
Couldn't Siv also be said to be a Slytherin? She grew bored with her job when she was unable to do anything truly great in it even though she was doing incredibly important work, and she had no qualms about sending a group of underfunded kinda-adventurers to their likely deaths in the hopes of getting a bit richer and improving her own lot in life. Sounds pretty Slytherin to me.

phyrestorm999

• Scout
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2020, 01:40:01 AM »
Couldn't Siv also be said to be a Slytherin? She grew bored with her job when she was unable to do anything truly great in it even though she was doing incredibly important work, and she had no qualms about sending a group of underfunded kinda-adventurers to their likely deaths in the hopes of getting a bit richer and improving her own lot in life. Sounds pretty Slytherin to me.

Maybe, but I don't think so.  She's part of the book-finding scheme, but she's not nearly as callous as the other three.  She does, in fact, worry quite a bit about the team while they're away. 
Miranda
5/17/2001 - 7/14/2018