Author Topic: Comic of the Month  (Read 32544 times)

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
Re: Comic of the Month
« Reply #480 on: May 05, 2024, 03:13:12 PM »
Thanks Linebyline, I knew I could count on you!
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

lwise

• Scout
« Reply #481 on: May 05, 2024, 07:07:05 PM »
If anyone is interested in landscape rendering -- this is computer assisted art but without any AI -- E-onsoftware's Vue and PlantFactory are now totally free with a perpetual license!  https://www.bentley.com/software/e-on-software-downloads/

Linebyline

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #482 on: May 22, 2024, 09:33:32 PM »
Mag is such a slow learner. I kinda love that about her. It's so easy to fall into the trap of thinking that because a character has learned a lesson, they have to immediately change their behavior. I've certainly caught myself thinking that way. And in fairness it is a bit frustrating to see Mag respond to every new scary thing by insisting there's no way it could possibly work the way Id says it will. But you know what? That's life. Heck, that's me. We all fall back into the same habits even after we should know better. And this is probably a pretty minor spoiler, but...
Spoiler: show
it's so satisfying when she admits to herself, "I keep forgetting normal rules just don't apply here."

EDIT: And then shortly after...
Spoiler: show
she catches herself blaming Id for being in this mess and then immediately reminds herself that she'd be way worse off without her.

Also, FYI, Widdershins is back from hiatus and just updated today! (The 22th, according to the URL.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:41:44 PM by Linebyline »
"Dialogue is not all we need. Just pure communication is not an end in itself. But it's a start, and if we refuse to start, how can we expect to finish?"
- Simcha Fisher

Mastodon: @Linebyline@bytetower.social

dmeck7755

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
« Reply #483 on: May 23, 2024, 08:50:39 AM »

Also, FYI, Widdershins is back from hiatus and just updated today! (The 22th, according to the URL.)
[/quote]

YAY!!  I know this is the last chapter, and it will be good to see it ended properly
"without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."

-Frank Zappa