Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

Comic page summaries and navigation guide

<< < (2/9) > >>

heiteru:

--- Quote from: Purple Wyrm on May 02, 2017, 10:15:18 PM ---So here's a thing I've been putting together for a while, a spreadsheet index of every SSSS episode!

ODS Format
XLS Format

I started putting it together to make finding specific pages easier for fanfic purposes, then got a bit carried away :)

Feel free to copy, adapt, repost or do whatever else you want to with it folks!
--- End quote ---
Oh, this is really useful stuff! Thank you very much!
Also I can't disagree with Johannabelle - your description of the pages and comments are amazing  :'D

Lazy8:

--- Quote from: Purple Wyrm on May 02, 2017, 10:15:18 PM ---So here's a thing I've been putting together for a while, a spreadsheet index of every SSSS episode!

ODS Format
XLS Format

I started putting it together to make finding specific pages easier for fanfic purposes, then got a bit carried away :)

Feel free to copy, adapt, repost or do whatever else you want to with it folks!

--- End quote ---

...I'm not sure whether to be happy or worried that someone is matching my crazy...

Purple Wyrm:

--- Quote from: heiteru on May 03, 2017, 07:37:45 AM ---Oh, this is really useful stuff! Thank you very much!
Also I can't disagree with Johannabelle - your description of the pages and comments are amazing  :'D

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)

--- Quote from: Lazy8 on May 03, 2017, 07:45:41 AM ---...I'm not sure whether to be happy or worried that someone is matching my crazy...

--- End quote ---

Purple Wyrm versus Lazy8,
Only one will survive,
Fighting for the name of maddest fan,
History will decide!
Just when you think it's finished,
With Lazy8 on top,
Purple Wyrm like a phoenix,
Climbs back up the chart!  ;D

(Apologies to They Might be Giants)

Róisín:
Sadly, Wyrm, I can't read your masterwork. The files opened and put themselves into Dropbox (I didn't tell them to, they just did it), then informed me that 'This file cannot be opened in Dropbox'. Grrrr! Yet more internet weirdness - sometimes I think I just shouldn't touch a computer. Ah well, I shall doubtless get to read them some day....

Gaemmel:
Can't access them either, but for the reason of not owning a dropbox :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version