Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

Scouting reports (trips to areas relevant to the comic)

(1/23) > >>

Thaddeus:
The topics "Scouting reports (trips to areas relevant to the comic)" and "Fan photos of real places in SSSS" have been merged. Hopefully having both in the same place will make it easier for people to look through these pictures and enjoy them :)

- Gwenno (4th April 2020)

I just got a chance to go to Copenhagen and spent some time wandering the streets. Unfortunately, I didn't have wifi access most of the time, so I couldn't check as many places as I wanted to, but I DID snap this photo of my partner at a very iconic SSSS spot:

....and one of me...

Does anyone else have any SSSS-related photos?

Athena:
Ooh, this is a really cool idea! I've never been near Scandinavia, so I have no photos to post though.

Welcome to the forum, Thaddeus! If you want to introduce yourself, you can do so over here. :)

Johannabelle:
This is a cool idea! And as Luth said, welcome.

I went to Copenhagen back in December, and now I that I have an excuse to post photos:

A bridge into Kastellet and a blurry photo of Kastellet from this scene: http://www.sssscomic.com/comic.php?page=456

And of course the classic:

Auxivele:
Eee, this photos are so cool!

(And another welcome to you, Thaddeus!)

GeiYin:
Yeeeah! Me too, me too, me too!
For sure this one:

Also Ă–resund bridge! (Not really sure because it was in 2007, so i was only 12 and I don't remember everything, but it should be it! Cause we were going from Denmark to Sweden by bus)

And some fjords near Bergen (should it be counted as fictional Dalsnes?)
Spoiler: show

If it's not, so here's Bergen itself! (I know, not literally a SSSS-place either, but at least it was mentioned!)
Spoiler: show
Also photos of Norway are from 2008

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version