Author Topic: Braidy no more?  (Read 942 times)

JoB

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
Re: Braidy no more?
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
What if the braid resents being severed and cast to the side, so now it pursues Reynir in an attempt to re-attach itself?
"Our ancestors feared malevolent beings called 'kade'. Most researchers today agree that in doing so, they actually somehow mangled the spelling of 'braid'. A lot."
native: :germany:secondary: :usa: :france:
:artd: :book1+::book2: :book3: :chap17: :chap18:
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

Coffee

• Low-effort hippie
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 11:57:22 AM »
Emil called it a disgrace of a mess when he had a braid, he still has the same messy hair now though only without his braid this time.

Emil is just jealous of those big flowing locks!  He feels insecure about his own hair in comparison, maybe?    :3
Fluent: :canada:
Sorta: :france:

:chap3: :chap4: :chap5: :chap6: :chap7: :chap8: :chap9: :chap10: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14:

John Candlebury

• Safe-Zone Citizen
    • DeviantArt
  • No John, you are the demons
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 08:28:41 PM »
I mean, could you imagine the pain of having hair that long in a zero g environment?
It would get absolutely everywhere. You probably couldn't fit it in a spacesuit either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

-C.S. Lewis

Spoiler: show
I might be able to do art trades and requests, PM me with information if you are interested.

The might is there because I usually have a horrible schedule, so I cant really make any promises about my free time D:

JoB

• Admiral of a Sunken Ship
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 09:46:36 PM »
I mean, could you imagine the pain of having hair that long in a zero g environment?
It would get absolutely everywhere. You probably couldn't fit it in a spacesuit either.
On the flip side, long hair would much more reliably be stopped by simple vent holes, as opposed to short clippings that require outright filters to protect the innards of whatever device.

Not to mention just-two-seconds braiding with a single shot from your trusty modulated grav gun ...

[now imagines the aliens Minna announced to make Wookies look well-shaved ... and Reynir go "I must assimilate your technology!"]
native: :germany:secondary: :usa: :france:
:artd: :book1+::book2: :book3: :chap17: :chap18:
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

OwlsG0

• Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • I am occasionally scared by my own hair.
  • Preferred pronouns: She/She?/Human?/ Gender?
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »

But if Reynir ever needs a smoke-screen, all he has to do is take his hair down and give his head a good shake. Hard to do a head-shot when you can't even tell what part of Reynir you're shooting at.
I saw the future.
We are not doomed, because our Cat overlords are benevolent leaders :3

:chap11: :book2:  :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: :chap16:

Auxivele

• Scout
  • ????????
  • Preferred pronouns: I don't even know anymore
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2017, 08:11:37 PM »
it's mounted over Mikkel's mantel
I support this headcanon
~*~ a confused stop sign ~*~

Fluent: :usa: | Conversational(?): :spain: | Attempting to teach myself: :germany:, :russia:, :japan:, :southkorea: | Want to learn: :wales:, :norway:, :finland:, :czech:, :france:, :poland:, :sweden:

:chap11: :chap12: :chap13: :chap14: :chap15: