Author Topic: Key posts by Minna through the comments and on twitch  (Read 108970 times)

Jitter

• Valkyrie
  • Admiral of a Sunken Ship
  • JOE guardian, SS Kuru keeper, Finn with some magic
  • Preferred pronouns: She/her, they/their
Re: Key posts by Minna through the comments and on twitch
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2020, 08:33:26 PM »
It isn’t food. It’s candy. Lovely candy!
🇫🇮 🇬🇧 🇸🇪 🇫🇷 (🇩🇪)(🇯🇵)((🇨🇳))

:A2chap03: :A2chap04: :A2chap05:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

Keep Looking

• Bragi
  • Ruler of a Derelict Airport
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her, they/them
« Reply #271 on: April 09, 2020, 08:37:11 PM »
Yesterday Minna actually popped something in the comments in response to a question about book 3. I though I'd put it here so people can be informed.

Here's the exchange:

Hello Minna, a while back you promised us a new Kickstarter campaign for book 3. Are there any updates on that front?

Minna:
Yep: All the files for the book were finished about a month ago and we were starting to plan a KS with hiveworks for later this spring. Then immediately the virus became an emergency and the printer Hiveworks uses for the SSSS books had to shut down because they're not an essential business and right now nobody knows if things will be better or worse in the coming few months in America. And of course same here in Europe.

So naturally all promises have suddenly become no promises. It's a very tough time right now.
I write poetry sometimes.

Icon by the amazing Rithalie from the SSSS discord (rithalie-art.tumblr.com)

Ruler of Changi Airport

Vulpes

• Ranger
  • Multa novit vulpes
  • Preferred pronouns: Anything used with affection or respect
« Reply #272 on: April 13, 2020, 06:45:55 PM »
It isn’t food. It’s candy. Lovely candy!

Haha, true, but that's not what the sig. other means by "not food".  :haw:

Thanks for sharing that news, KeepLooking, easy to miss in the comments. Disappointing but not unexpected.
Native: :ca:   Mostly gone: :fr:   A smattering: :de:   Learning!! :fi:

keitto-kettu

• Tumblr
« Reply #273 on: May 19, 2020, 07:01:23 PM »
Made a new page for the stream chatlogs, to try to get them back up and running! Have yet to start writing the new ones, but have made a new format, with a central hub for the chatlogs, and an individual page for each stream's log (because the old logs, with all of them on once doc, got kind of laggy).

Link here!: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XtNe4EX5TB_gcAu9pRl0JFgL989nTGis5_q32ykkNEs/edit?usp=sharing
:usa: - native
(colombian) :spain: - second language
:sweden: :japan: - trying to learn

Kis

• Safe-Zone Citizen
  • Ugh
« Reply #274 on: May 20, 2020, 05:40:30 PM »
Made a new page for the stream chatlogs, to try to get them back up and running! Have yet to start writing the new ones, but have made a new format, with a central hub for the chatlogs, and an individual page for each stream's log (because the old logs, with all of them on once doc, got kind of laggy).

Link here!: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XtNe4EX5TB_gcAu9pRl0JFgL989nTGis5_q32ykkNEs/edit?usp=sharing

I'm so happy to see that this idea is not abandoned yet! For the past half a year I have been trying to find some free time to at least visit Minna's streams again but university is much harder than I anticipated, so I'm glad someone's willing to maintain this (also, your format is very neat). Thank you! <3
Native: :russia:
Somewhat okay: :uk:
Know a few words: :sweden:

midwestmutt

• Scout
« Reply #275 on: May 21, 2020, 09:46:44 AM »
Is this a work in progress? I can't get anything to work.
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :chap17: :chap18:

keitto-kettu

• Tumblr
« Reply #276 on: May 22, 2020, 01:07:09 AM »
Is this a work in progress? I can't get anything to work.

Oh oops, the links were reversed! For now I've only been working on 5/9's, but now the links should work correctly.
:usa: - native
(colombian) :spain: - second language
:sweden: :japan: - trying to learn

Jitter

• Valkyrie
« Reply #277 on: June 13, 2020, 06:23:19 PM »
An important comment in today’s stream, and one to make certain shippers happy. There was talk about people marrying Mikkel (because Reasons, stream banter) and I commented that “Mikkel is spoken for”. And then Minna confirmed! “He kinda is, yes”  Oooohh how luuuuuuv fills the air!

:mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun: <3 :mikkel: <3 :sigrun:

Proud ruler of Joensuu Airport, Admiral of S/S Kuru on the Finnish lake systems. Also the Water Mother.

JoB

• Mage of the Great Restructuring
« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2020, 10:23:22 AM »
I commented that “Mikkel is spoken for”. And then Minna confirmed! “He kinda is, yes”  Oooohh how luuuuuuv fills the air!
"... say, Sigrun, do you think that there's such a thing like love on first sight?"
"... why do you ask me that the exact moment this chapter's hypnotic boss monster reveals herself!?"
>:D
native: :de: secondary: :us: :fr:
:artd: :book1+: :book2: :book3: :book4: etc.
PGP Key 0xBEF02A15, Fingerprint C12C 53DC BB92 2FE5 9725  C1AE 5E0F F1AF BEF0 2A15

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2020, 07:44:27 PM »
An interesting snippet from today's stream (I caught the replay, I woke up too late to participate): Onni is not filthy, he has apparently been availing himself of random people's saunas while he's on this quest.

I suppose he gets the sauna spirits on side to help keep himself hidden while he clears the cobwebs and other detritus, cuts the wood (lots of it because it will be green), starts the fire, waits for the sauna to heat up, hauls the water in a presumably handy bucket...  I confirm that sauna is vitally important for body and soul, but it's a heckuva lotta work for a couple of hours' worth of sauna, just sayin'.
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior

Róisín

• Traveller on the Bird's Path
  • Elder of the Ruined Realm
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2020, 11:13:25 PM »
But it cleans both body and spirit, and the saunatonttu is likely glad of company, and to have her sauna cleaned.
Avatar is courtesy of the amazing Haiz!

Vulpes

• Ranger
  • Multa novit vulpes
  • Preferred pronouns: Anything used with affection or respect
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2020, 03:09:23 PM »
An interesting snippet from today's stream (I caught the replay, I woke up too late to participate): Onni is not filthy, he has apparently been availing himself of random people's saunas while he's on this quest.

I suppose he gets the sauna spirits on side to help keep himself hidden while he clears the cobwebs and other detritus, cuts the wood (lots of it because it will be green), starts the fire, waits for the sauna to heat up, hauls the water in a presumably handy bucket...  I confirm that sauna is vitally important for body and soul, but it's a heckuva lotta work for a couple of hours' worth of sauna, just sayin'.

Standing deadwood can be fairly dry, if risky to collect - easy to knock over or snap off onto yourself. Or perhaps he uses driftwood from lake and river shores, that's generally well-seasoned. But yeah, still a lot of work!
Native: :ca:   Mostly gone: :fr:   A smattering: :de:   Learning!! :fi:

muidole

• Safe-Zone Citizen
« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2020, 08:20:27 PM »
I was listening to the livestream from yesterday and around the 57:28 mark, Minna posts the dropbox link for the Adventure 2 costume reference sheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gy83soqqzdq6yn/adv2costumes-reference.jpg?dl=0

Just posting it here for others to reference before the stream disappears (at least I think they disappear?) and because I don't think it had been posted to this thread yet (though it if has in the past, then I apologize for reposting)

Jitter

• Valkyrie
« Reply #283 on: June 29, 2020, 10:35:54 AM »
Hey CeilingFan!

Thank you for the reminder. I have the sheet here:

I meant to post it but forgot already!

Sorry for the crossposting but I will also add it to the art museum tread because people who most likely will need it probably all go to that tread :)

wavewright62

• Valkyrie
    • Tumblr
  • Preferred pronouns: she/her
« Reply #284 on: June 29, 2020, 08:43:24 PM »
Iceland - sweaters.
Norway - sweaters.
Denmark - sweaters.
Sweden - handbags and little girl's costumes.  Oh okay, here are some Dala horses with kurbits designs too.
Finland - *takes deep breath* Shirts and bags and ribbons and more shirts and Kalevala illustrations and painting references and here's a better one I'll add that too and...
Always a newbie at something
Native speaker: :us:
Acquired: :nz:
Grew up speaking but now very rusty: :ee:

Ruler of Queenstown Airport (Thanks Purple Wyrm, I will wear my wings with pride)
Admiral of the Sunken Rainbow Warrior