Worlds and Stories > PerSSSSonas

Personal Luonto

(1/46) > >>

Gwenno:
I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet (or maybe it has and I'm really not on the ball with all these forum goings on :P I don't think it has it's own thread anyway )

How would you envision your own personal luonto?

Lalli has a lynx, the info page shows a snake, bear and moose..... and we have a whole forum full of people who could probably be represented as a wonderful variety of different creatures, and it would be very interesting to see what those creatures would be ^_^

Supreme Potato:
Considering my personality, 100% sloth. There's no way my luonto is not going to be a sloth.

Laufey:
An adder is the most likely option since it's an animal that's been the most present in my life from the start, the forests around the areas I lived in as a child and especially the one at our summer cottage have always had lots of adders. I've met many, never been bit by one, and one of my earliest childhood memories is an adder skin hanging above me on a wall. I don't know why it was there but most likely my grandma came across one and took it with her because she habitually brought in things from the forest that she thought were beautiful. I remember her once telling me the skin looked like a piece of lace to her.

Also adders are basically lazy rolls that eat, seek out warm spots to do nothing in, spend their winters in hibernation and when it comes to fighting they're mostly talk and very little action. They hiss at you a great deal and pretend-strike, even pretend-bite occasionally (bite you without using venom) but at the first chance they get they're just going to leg it - uh, ribcage it - into the undergrowth. :D
Plus they hate ants and I can understand this feeling really well.

frenci:
a cat
or some other kind of felynes
but probably a lazy fat house cat °w°

ParanormalAndroid:
I would *love* for it to be a griffin or maybe a pangolin or, I don't know, a dugong? Something kind of weird and left-field. It would probably end up being a pigeon or something, knowing my luck.
I'd be happy with a Ci Defaid, mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version