Creative Corner > Writing Board

Creative Writing Group?

(1/25) > >>

Unwary:
Hello all.
It's me, Unwary with another of my random schemes. I was wondering, with all the stuff posted here, if we wanted to do a Creative Writing Group?
I have a few ideas for how it could be laid out, and the community is as participatory as usual, then it could really take off.
Who all would be interested in a creative writing group, or a critique circle?

Solovei:

--- Quote from: Unwary on August 18, 2015, 12:11:34 PM ---Hello all.
It's me, Unwary with another of my random schemes. I was wondering, with all the stuff posted here, if we wanted to do a Creative Writing Group?
I have a few ideas for how it could be laid out, and the community is as participatory as usual, then it could really take off.

--- End quote ---
I may be on board if I knew more about it... would it be limited to original works only, or fanfic as well?

Mélusine:

--- Quote from: Unwary on August 18, 2015, 12:11:34 PM ---Hello all.
--- End quote ---
It's a very good idea, but which will imply writing as a fluent person in english, so I fear I won't be able to help... Too bad, I love to do that kind of things. Have fun :)

Unwary:
I was leaning toward original works, as fanfiction has the Scriptorium. However, I wouldn't say no to fanfics.
(I confess I don't write them myself, so I hadn't considered that.)

Unwary:

--- Quote from: Unwary on August 18, 2015, 12:18:11 PM ---I was leaning toward original works, as fanfiction has the Scriptorium. However, I wouldn't say no to fanfics.
(I confess I don't write them myself, so I hadn't considered that.)

--- End quote ---
Not necessarily. if we get enough people then I could see sub groups based on languages. We have a broad enough community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version