Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat

<< < (2/897) > >>

noako:

--- Quote from: Nimphy on September 01, 2014, 04:28:43 PM ---I think that pretty much defeats the sense of a forum, actually. We created this thing to discuss and not lose our discussions, so where's the difference between a daily discussion and a weekly one? SSSS is, after all, a slow-paced comic.

--- End quote ---

The comic has started to get +500 comments every day in Disqus. Imagine one thread trying to fit all of those comments, piling up, every day.
That's why I feel it's much better for everyone to split the discussion, by page, week, chapter, month or anything - but one big thread for it all..... It might work for some people, sure, but ....

Fimbulvarg:
I was considering one thread per chapter after I posted this thread. I think it depends on the number of posts we get per page. If we get 10-20 one thread is really to be preferred, but if we get a 100 then things will get a bit flooded.

Nimphy:

--- Quote from: Fimbulvarg on September 01, 2014, 04:38:13 PM ---I was considering one thread per chapter after I posted this thread. I think it depends on the number of posts we get per page. If we get 10-20 one thread is really to be preferred, but if we get a 100 then things will get a bit flooded.

--- End quote ---

One thread per chapter looks good. Still, I don't think we'll get more than 20 comments a day...

Annie:
In the future, I could see us having threads with more focus - e.g. a thread for future speculation, or a thread dedicated to a certain character's awesomeness, etc. I think it'll depend on how we see things playing out on the forum in the next few weeks.

Eich:

--- Quote from: Annie on September 01, 2014, 05:48:55 PM ---In the future, I could see us having threads with more focus - e.g. a thread for future speculation, or a thread dedicated to a certain character's awesomeness, etc. I think it'll depend on how we see things playing out on the forum in the next few weeks.

--- End quote ---
A speculation thread is a great idea.  That could be fun with a weekly or page-to-page poll or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version