Worlds and Stories > SSSS & ARTD Board

Latest Page Discussions/Comic Update Chitchat

(1/897) > >>

Fimbulvarg:
As the title says this thread is meant for discussing the latest developments in Minna Sundberg's comic Stand Still, Stay Silent.
The thread may be merged with or superceded by other threads in the future, but it will suffice for now.

Eich:
Great idea.  It might actually work with just this one thread, actually.  We'll just have to see, I guess.

noako:
I'd prefer not to have one thread for all the future updates, they always get so cluttered and busy and... It's not easy get into later, if you don't keep checking the updates. Adding to that, the update rate is lot faster than most of the comics...
How about one thread for one week?

Edit: Ooh, of course, splitting them by chapters could work too..!!

Eich:

--- Quote from: noako on September 01, 2014, 04:22:17 PM ---I'd prefer not to have one thread for all the future updates, they always get so cluttered and busy and... It's not easy get into later, if you don't keep checking the updates. Adding to that, the update rate is lot faster than most of the comics...
How about one thread for one week?

--- End quote ---
That sounds good to me.  What does everybody think?

Nimphy:

--- Quote from: Eich on September 01, 2014, 04:24:42 PM ---That sounds good to me.  What does everybody think?

--- End quote ---

I think that pretty much defeats the sense of a forum, actually. We created this thing to discuss and not lose our discussions, so where's the difference between a daily discussion and a weekly one? SSSS is, after all, a slow-paced comic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version