About the Site > Website Help and Rules

Announcements

<< < (2/9) > >>

kjeks:
The resources for helpful information have been updated. Suggestions that should give new users a basic orientation have been added to the main post.

Lovelia:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I just wanna say that I love ssss so much!!! Hope to be part of this awesome fanforum. Sorry didn't know where else to post. Ahm yeah. That's all.
 :-*

~ Lovelia

Haiz:

--- Quote from: Lovelia on September 02, 2015, 05:46:04 AM ---Hi everyone! I'm new here and I just wanna say that I love ssss so much!!! Hope to be part of this awesome fanforum. Sorry didn't know where else to post. Ahm yeah. That's all.
 :-*

~ Lovelia

--- End quote ---
welcome, always nice to see a new excited face on the forum! If you want to know the right place to post - here's the introduction thread! Tell us a little about yourself there ^______^

Lovelia:
Awesomesauce! Thank you. I shall do that.  8)

kjeks:
The Forum Rules got a small update. You can read it over there with all the other rules or just here:

Spoiler: showPlease keep shippy content into spoilers, if they contain lipp-locking or indicate upcoming sexual actions and provide them with a warning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version