About the Site > Website Help and Rules

Announcements

(1/9) > >>

kjeks:
Dear forumites,

Our community keeps growing every day, this is brilliant!
This also means that we have to adjust our board rules and standards from time to time. Especially if unexpected tasks occur.

In that case our team of moderators and admins goes into discussion in search for a proper solution. In this thread we will post the results of our work.

* If you have questions or wish for deeper explanations about decisions we reached, feel free to ask or use the Suggestions and Critique Childboard.
* If you have any suggestions about topics or rules that should be discussed, you can leave a note here or write a message to us
* Helpful thoughts and ideas of forumites are always welcome!.

kjeks:
Lately we have been discussing rules for The Comfort Corner. We all agree that this is a helpful topic and are amazed how you people care for each other in there. Yet we felt the need to add some rules in order to prevent people from being upset by heavy content.

Sunflower applied the rules we agreed on here:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=384.msg56241#msg56241

In line with that we updated the information provided in the "Helpful Information" topic:
https://ssssforum.com/index.php?topic=416.msg56232#msg56232

We already have some other topics in the pipe so new annoucements will follow :)

And since I am one of the non-natives here, feel free to point out major grammatical mistakes or typos

JoB:

--- Quote from: kjeks on August 04, 2015, 01:51:45 AM ---And since I am one of the non-natives here, feel free to point out major grammatical mistakes or typos

--- End quote ---

... by which I mean, do we actually have a "no unsolicited editor-in-chief-ing outside the 'learning language X' topics" rule already?

Sunflower:

--- Quote from: JoB on August 04, 2015, 06:45:00 PM ---
... by which I mean, do we actually have a "no unsolicited editor-in-chief-ing outside the 'learning language X' topics" rule already?

--- End quote ---

(M-m-m-mmmust not raise my hand!  Mmmmust not leap up and elbow everyone else aside to announce, "I'm an editor by training and experience!  I was a finalist in the Contra Costa County Spelling Bee when I was 16!"  Must... stay... in seat...)

JoB:

--- Quote from: Sunflower on August 04, 2015, 06:50:42 PM ---(M-m-m-mmmust not raise my hand!  Mmmmust not leap up and elbow everyone else aside to announce, "I'm an editor by training and experience!  I was a finalist in the Contra Costa County Spelling Bee when I was 16!"  Must... stay... in seat...)

--- End quote ---
... do I need to break out the â‚°orcism instruction booklet? 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version